Is a thing happen? Such volume

Is a thing happen? Such volume.

That is a load of volume. Be careful though user - it's a good signal that it's going to pump, but not soon. If you buy in, you'll be holding for a while.

>If you buy in, you'll be holding for a while.
Im not selling until 100 sats

Whales accumulating for the pump.

This time I guess it won't go over 75-80 sats.

Dogecoin is the shittiest of all crypto

All of Veeky Forums should pump dogecoin together, imagine how high it could go. I'm sure there are a few bitcoin millionaires here. I already did my part with 0.05 BTC which is all I own

idk, its pretty fast to send money.

I jumped in at 5sats, i'd be pretty fucking happy if it hits anywhere near 70-80

Have you heard about ChainLINK?

It will happen. The pump is coming.

that crypto oracle guy bought 10 btc worth.

looks like he was on to something

Did anyone see that thread a few days ago from the supped whale talking about this? Normally I'd be skeptical but he was actually pretty clued up/specific with his calls and it all seemed to check out. not sure tho, either way Im holding a wee bit just because the idea of telling people I made money off DOGE is hilarious

What the fuck is this shit

Once the volume falls below $200k, the pump happens. The whales accumulate slowly while taking care to not drive up the price, during this time the volume is in the millions but there is little to no increase in price. The volume tapers off as they finish accumulating. There will be a big spike in volume a few days before the pump starts. Then, as long as you sell before the dump, you'll probably 3x-4x your money.

Sorry, I was accumulating a little too hard.

200k you reckon? thats quite low, now that people are expecting it do you think it will get down that far?

This is gay

>2259209.608 BTC On the order book.

How is this gonna pump?

Yes, sometimes it drops below $100k before the pump starts.

Most orders on book for any coin aren't real orders. The doge pump has been going on for over 2 years now, it's been successful 4 times, and the price is lower now than it ever has been at the beginning of a pump. The next one is gonna be a big one.

Fuck, I bought at 19 you fucking faggots. explain to me how is this suppose to pump with that much on the order book?

Fake orders, also people will cancel their sell orders when they realize the price is skyrocketing.

It was created to be a shitty; a parody to mock Bitcoin. Then it took off and people made money with it so the original creator ditched it in frustration leaving it to others.

retards

WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS VOLUME?

Is some just buying a shit ton for money laundering?

Think it has the potential to break 100sats or am I being incredibly over optimistic ?

ya but that 1doge transaction fee for any amount is fucking insanely good.

This coin will literally never die until its crypto is cracked meme or not.