So anyways my argument is that

>So anyways my argument is that
>the Jews

>...believe in Judaism
But that's not even true for most non-Israeli jews!

When your race controls the fucking economy there is no doubt its literally their fault everything bad happens.

>thinking it wasn’t the Jews

I’m about to blow your mind

>iceberg sunk the titanic
>iceberg
>(((berg)))

Every Fuckung time

>All Jews are perfect beings who can do no wrong
>Anyone who speaks ill of any Jew regardless of circumstance is a Nazi

If Jews really do run everything, why don't you just join them? Seems like a sweet deal.

That's obviously not what OP is saying.

>So anyways my argument is that
>/pol/fags

>smol brain: da jews ruined my life
>normal brain: It's okay to be Jewish
>big brain: Jews are successful because they're intelligent and hard-working
>Enlightened Antisemitism: Jews are a highly intelligent trans-national ethnic group that have a dual morality: one for dealing with other Jews and one for dealing with goyim, as such Jewish activity amongst the goyim tends to breed hostility when Jewish and goy interests are not aligned. As a defense mechanism Jews seek vertical alliances with the institutions that hold power in goy societies including the state, academia, media, finance, and legal systems. In the short run this protects Jews but in the long run leads to their expulsion.

So the solution is for everyone to become jewish?

That's what Jesus thought.

If you criticize white people for having white privilege you should be able to criticize jews for having Jewish privilege.

>Jews
>Race

The absolute state of /pol/

Reminder.

ehat if the concept of privilege is bullshit

Its pretty difficult to be successful and not associate with Jews.

You have a pretty poor Jewdar if you think Peterson is Jewish. His entire philosophy is reducible to Testamonialism - the ultimate goy philosophy.

Then you wouldn't be able to criticise either based on privilege.

>literally cannot stop lying even when it doesnt get them in trouble
This is another reason why people always suspect its your kind because its impossible for you to just say WELL JEWS DID SOMETHING BAD I AGREE, oh no its always HURR ANTI-SEMITE WE AINT DO NUFFIN AT ALL YOU NAZI!

>the mind of jews
Truely nothing but madness, the facts are you are a race of utterly insane evil sandniggers who feel nothing for the rest of humanity and dont see anything wrong with torturing humanity for your selfish primitive pleasure thats the root of your behavior its all about suffering for the goyim. Intelligent race my ass, you are so tribal you make even blacks look civilized in comparison.

Nowhere in the picture does it state Peterson himself is Jewish.

Please tell me this is sarcastic

What makes you think it is?

I'm a mestizo Mexican living in Mexico but whatever, I'll become Jewish if having a boogeyman makes you happier. Hell, I might even become one of (((those))) influential figures just by saying I believe in the same sand god I did before but now without the sand god jr guy.

Are you really this naive? There is a *very* strong ethnic component to Judaism.

This. If you name the Jew you are automatically Hitler-tier, which is ironic, coming from a lot of people who supposedly want to fight the capitalist class.

That's not what you do at all though, you name "jews" not A jew.

No shit, it's not muh leftist boogeyman who argues with you on this board.

It starts with putting echoes around his name.

But they don't proselytize and only accept those born to Jewish thot according to the halakha aka Jewish rules for Jews.

That doesn't suggest he himself is Jewish.

not even God was born a jew.

Yea it does, that's literally the point of the meme.

Is telling the truth impossible for your kind kike?

No, it doesn't, because I made the image. It suggests he is run and owned by Jews.

Then you're using it wrong because that's not what implies to most people.
That was the point of it when it was originally used, that was the point of the coincidence detector.

>and only accept those born to Jewish thot
Not true, you can convert, it just has to be a formal conversion.

The echo meme exists to out Jews who are pretending to be White

It can be used in many ways, pseuds. Muh single definition

By Yaweh how am I being detect-

Fine, I admit I am part of a covert Israeli PSYOP funded by the US congress to destroy whiteoid supremacy and replace them with superior KARA BÖGA.