Masternodes General

1) What masternodes are you running right now?
2) What's your long term strategy?

mastnodes are a shit meme

Holy FUCK how many btc do I need for one like her?

You don't get her user. You get the other one that I can't find right now. Someone post it. You know the one I mean.

The one with the girl showing the other chick’s absolutely perfect ass??? Someone post that one

I love that one, I don't know why bit I'm really drawn to it.

Here but you have to contribute constructively.

Nooo I'm talking about the pink wojack girl. Someone has it.

DUDE. i know. I dont its just so perfect. Just the right amount of muscle and thigh gap. Thin. Fuck man. Her pussy probably peeks out and is just fucking amazing

I love you user

Phore $PHR

They're on mnrank and coming soon tab on masternodes . Pro

I have 20k ODN, you only need 10k for one masternode,in the future when it goes live. It’s 10% reward for staking and running your node which anybody can do right now. Shits got room to grow,

yeah go buy some odn and throw it in the qt wallet and stake. got 50k coins staking at around a $30 a day return. not to mention it's at the floor price wise, before they launch the app in about a month.

i love these, post the asian one too please

kek'd

They're underage. 15 years old to be more exact.

Not underage in Kazakhstan.

Accumulating lots of ZEN plan on running multiple secured nodes and living that comfy lifestyle

DELT NOW

do you need a certain amount of zen to run a node? isn't it just hardware based and not how much zen u have?

Haha, you moron, 3.5% is pathetic in the masternode sector. Go with Crave or SYNX for sweet 80% per annum gains.

(No seriously delete this right the fuck now)

42 Zen and a complicated setup using a virtual private server.

I'm a lowcoiner but I'm working on building my stack, and I'm especially interested in staking coins. I don't know much and I'd appreciate any recommended reading material, and coin suggestions as well. I'm looking at DCR and LINK most, but considering ARK and LISK as well, thoughts? The revenue sharing of COSS has me intrigued too, which I guess isn't exactly staking, but is another way to passively gain crypto. I'd like to hear some opinions about that as well if anyone would indulge me.

Poke around here: masternodes.pro/

yeah, hold those bags

That site doesn't have everything but is a decent reference.

>LISK

I don't know why I find this so amusing, but I lol so much. It's like - here's your dream. Now, here's your reality.

Thanks, this will help a lot.

For a normie

That's how I like it. If the number of nodes stays below 1000 for any appreciable length of time, we will achieve escape velocity.

Stratis coming out tomorrow

Exactly. Already have 3 VPS configurations ready to go with more in progress. Going to get a solid income.

>Inb4 the whole "if you have to ask then you can't do it" thing.

Seriously, how can any guy attract women who look this good ?

Would it be foolish to improve yourself just to possibly get with her/them ?

I'm talking about self improvement like:

>going to the gym

>possibly going to college to pursue a career.

>acting more macho then usual.

>save up to have a good house/apartment and a nice car.

>maybe, just maybe marry her someday.

I'd appreciate any advice you guys have on this subject.

perma virgin

Work out. Try everyday to be more successful and accomplish your dreams. After a few years you will be a much more confident person and eventually you will realize that the girls of your dreams aren't that special.

the only one that matters

>>maybe, just maybe marry her someday.
it was all going great then you just had to fuck it up.

Kore are releasing their new wallet today. 600 KORE for a MN.

Yeah all of those things. Stop being a POS and start doing stuff with your life. Any guy can get a hoe like that for a one night stand though. You just have to say the right things

Zen payouts are shit.

Some other MNs that are soon to be coming are WTC, and VEN. WTC MN is a bit costly right now but the VEN MN you can save up for now. VEN move to their main chain in early 2018 then you can run your MN.

Get ODN masternode bro. Cheap as fuck right now. 10% reward. Easy to stake.

Some men mistakenly think women are attracted to money.

They are attracted to men who have drive, purpose, self belief, because this makes the man powerful, and power makes women feel safe.

Do you know how it works? The 3.5% doesn't mean what you think it means.

Explain?

HOW many odn for masternode?

It's not 3.5% of your stake per annum. It's 3.5% of the mining reward. For realistic numbers of secure nodes, this works out to about 100% of your stake per annum.

Meditate on this:
>The Game with a beautiful woman is the same as the game with an old crone or a librarian

>>Would it be foolish to improve yourself just to possibly get with her/them ?
Yes. Because the very things that make your singular purpose to attract beautiful women are probably the very things that make you pussy-replant.

Most people, it just so happens that woman are often sexually attracted to this, are fond or have a good opinion of men who always act with purpose. This is why a lot of introverted reserved guys get laid, because their quiet intensity women mistake for "confidence" or him not giving a fuck what people think of him: when in actual fact he's got some major self-confidence issues.

TL;DR - Always walk into a room with the eyes and stride of someone who knows exactly what they want.

kek

>This is my mom's advice

I don't believe in evolutionary psychology. I think it's as simple as men and women like it when men act with purpose, move with drive - because that's what we expect of them b/c gender roles, socialization and all that other learned shit.