Psst

Hey Veeky Forums, whale team here. We're a smaller group, but we're starting to get the hang of this. We got in early on the Vertcoin pump, jumped out to the GRS pump, now we're mostly exited out of the Feathercoin pump. Our next coins that we have accumulated; MOD, WTC, and Request. WTC has wallet, masternode info release, and their own blockchain all coming up this week. The circulating supply is wrong on CMC because it doesn't account for the ICO refund tokens from the Chinese investors that were locked away. Speculated to be 20% less circulating. MOD is going to blow this upcoming week when it gets more eyes on it. There's rumors a new exchange might come in next week, so redditors that can't handle ED can buy. We also have a shill campaign aimed at them, just waiting for the new exchange drop. REQ is the gamble, seen some volume start to ramp up, think this is the bottom, there seems to be an accumulation phase starting. We're already mostly in our positions, there's still some time on the FTC pump; the Reddit shill team hasn't even hit yet. These coins aren't pump and dumps, these are our week-long positions, so don't go fucking FOMOing at the mouth buying up this shit up. Learn from the whales; slowly accumulate, set low buys and hope they get hit. Or buy 10 percent at a time every half hour or so, ready to catch any small drops.

whales are all in dogecoin right now faggot. get with the program

VERTCOIN!!!!!!1!!

PSSSHHTTTTHTHTHT WTC ALREADY PRICED IN, HAVENT YET DELIVERED THEIR CHAIN AND WALLET SO PEOPLE ALREADY SOLD THE NEWS PSSSSHTTTHTT YOU JUST MISSED EVX PSHSHTT OUT

I know there's gonna be a coordinated pump for MOD and REQ to take place this week, not heard about WTC though. FUUUUD

DELETE THIS, YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY WHALE FUCKER

How much will a WTC master node pay?

I'm pretty sure its 5-10% but its a rumor. I would expect 5% minimum

That one is definitely accumulating. Definitely longer hold though.
Everex was on our radar, but we were unsure about it, can't win them all. WTC is going to be releasing all their shit this upcoming week, should be at least a 2-3x, especially with the market cap thing, that's not priced in yet.
That is the rumor, there's also something going around that if you have genesis tokens in your masternode, it's going to be worth more. If so, the next few days are going to be your last chance to get genesis tokens

the slack mods hinted that there will be additional news along with the wallet and chain. so no, it's not priced in.

Thanks

Where can I find more info about the circulating supply being less than what CMC says?

Look around, don't have the links on me. But the circulating supply on CMC is from right after the ICO. Then the China FUD started, and they actually had to refund the Chinese investors. The team locked them for a year, but haven't said how many were refunded and locked. Our research guy has looked through the addresses deeply; he estimates it's at least 20% less, and we're being conservative with that. This is a Chinese company, and the ICO wasn't hyped at all in the West. It could be a significantly greater change, but we don't want to delude ourselves. Even a 5%-10% reduction in market cap is free money once it corrects

Wait, "our" research guy? You're another member of the whale group?

I'm OP, phone updated and I got a new IP and subsequently a new ID

No worries, thanks for the info btw. I think your wtc prediction is spot on. The CMC supply info is even better.

Look at WTC's recent vol - textbook accumulation. Shit is going to get pumped.

Is REQ really worth buying at the moment?

As I'm nice and comfy on mod I want to believe this but biz is so full of troll. Please how do I trust

BUY LINK BUY LINK BUY LINK

when is the WTC stuff coming? feel like i have been Hodling for ever

Drop a WTC address, only thing I have on a real exchange, most everything else is still in my EtherDelta wallet, and I don't want to reveal an ETH address on here

Just for one, ain't making this a beg thread

0x0e1d83d0e62b60f648a7b8b307d406df874d49cc

I can confirm, you are not full of BS

Most pathetic LARP in a while.
Must suck to be a WTC bagholder who bought at 190k.
WTC hype is over, the coin is at its rght marketcap and it will stay like that until they deliver more than a wallet and the mainchain.

Oh mighty whale of riches. When is mod pump and how close to moon we going? I'm sitting on 24k mod please make me rich

Also how big do you have to be to join these whale groups? I have 200k in cryptos.

Prove that you're a whale.

Pump ChainLink to $1. I dare you.

WTC is not climbing any higher. Pump the fuck out of VEN on the basis it is similar to WTC. Let's moon this shit to $5.

just got sent some WTC

Sent a few to get me to an even number.
Not done accumulating?
It should be this upcoming week. This is close to the floor for it. Our target is about 2-3x, attention is going to be brought to it in an organic manner

I heard ven market cap is wrong on CMC

VEN might be similar, but they don't have proper hardware development team.

Get real faggot. That shit has way more coins in circulation than shown on coin market cap. Price is still dumping as the market corrects to it.

Seems like people are really starting to accumulate REQ. Thanks OP, got it for a good discount.

My body is ready. If this goes above $6 I make 100k profit. Down payment on an Aventador oh baby. Not really I'll probably put it all into a new crypto. Multi millionaire or bust

cheers user, what are your plan for segwit 2x dumping alts on the 10th? then re-entering

> WTC has wallet, masternode info release, and their own blockchain all coming up this week. The circulating supply is wrong on CMC because it doesn't account for the ICO refund tokens from the Chinese investors that were locked away. Speculated to be 20% less circulating.

P R I C E D I N
R
I
C
E
D

I
N

Haven't completely formulated the strategy for that yet. Current leading suggestion is 20%-30% in BTC, then the rest spread across Monero, Eth, and some of our sleeper holds. It's still a little ways off, and we try to react to the market quickly, so we haven't discussed it much yet.
We're pretty small, couldn't do that. Technically might be able to, haven't looked at the order books for that one. But it would be suicidal because of all the bagholders wanting it to go up just ten percent or whatever and they'll be able to dump for less of a loss. It's a good coin, and a really big group with aggressive tactics is accumulating on it, but that just means the price will be sideways for a while. Hold if you want, or watch the books and see if you can see the pattern. You can easily get a few perfect daytrading every sell/buy cycle that they have if you're a small fish

Anyway, I'm out for the night, was phone posting at the bar celebrating the excellent week; might check the thread one more time before I pass out. I don't post here often, but I'll try to let you guys know what's up next weekend after we've figured it out ourselves. It will be lost in the noise anyway, chalked up to shills and bagholders, but maybe the veterans here can sort through the shilling and FUD

why are you doing this?

For real I want in this group. Currently have 200k. Could put in another 100k. if my company sells I'm putting a million in. If you guys are legit I want in.

How do i join your whaling team mr whale? Got 50k - Let me in bruh.

We're not accepting right now, plus that's kind of low. There's 2 guys in with around that much, we're mentoring them sorta. You can do everything we do, all the information is available, you just have to know how to sort through the bullshit and see the signs. I will try to post here weekly; my writing style is somewhat recognizable.
We're already mostly in, have some lowball buy orders too, but happy to just keep the Bitcoin or Eth if they don't get hit. There's more than a few whale groups out there, and I've seen some post here. Problem is you usually can't tell who is shilling their bags or who is legit. Figuring out how to discern that is one of the keys to "making it"; whatever that means to you. Plus I'm drunk and feeling a camaraderie for you guys. This is one of the best places for information in crypto, and being here helped me get where I am today. Might be hard to believe; but this shit moves fast, and the hivemind here is usually a little ahead of the reddit crowd. There's also quite a bit of bullshit floating around here.

And with that, goodnight boys, it's been a pleasure

Will WTC finally break $8 resistance?

Why are you warning us ?
Also I'm interested by your shill campaign on MOD, I can help with that I know the project well.

how do you know for MOD ?

>Why are you warning us ?
To ensure there will be people on whose heads he will be able to drop his bags with his Pump and Dump friends.