Would Huey Long have been a good president?

Would Huey Long have been a good president?

No

And when every man is a king..no one will be.

Long Dong Huey would have been a great president:
>lower the age of consent to 14
>outlaw purple clothing for men
>neon gas is outlawed for use in electric signage
>national speed limit of 150mph
>women's underwear is outlawed
>crotchless pants wendsdays
>pistachio ice cream manufacturing punished by death sentence
>tacos Tuesdays mandatory for all federal employees
>Declare war on Canada
>mechanical pencils outlawed
>women named Cecilia added to the National Slut Registry
>prostitution illegal unless paid for with $2 bill
>male horses required to wear pants
>phonograph records to be made square
>oatmeal raisin cookies punishable by death
>King King found, captured, and made chief justice of the Supreme Court
>upside down buildings outlawed

No. Fuck no.

He'd have been the worst parts of Trump and Ron Paul combined.

>drumpf and raw pawl r gonna destroy merica

Is there a basis in any of these?

His platform was very well known. I didn't even post the wacky stuff. Do your homework before you come back here newfag.

Literally a pile of steaming shit would be better than FDR.

No I know his actual platform, I've read his webpage on his policies. But where did the idea of illegal pistachio ice cream come from?

God no. If anything Long was closer to Bernie Sanders. The meme that he was a fascist is retarded

The readings. You haven't done the readings. You bitch. His personal most hated flavor was pistachio. He couldn't stand the sight, smell, or taste of it. He mentions outlawing it several times in his personal correspondence and in his accumulated personal recollections. As a boy he was tormented by an ice cream shop owner who would trick him. He would order chocolate and the shop keep would take his money and then hand him pistachio. The insolence. After three of these shenanigans, Huey vowed revenge someday.

proably, hard to say how he would have effected the office of the president, likely as much as rosavelt but in different ways.

No. The guy had to be a big dictator to get shit done in Louisiana (and it was unsuitable because that state was a mess back then and still is but not as much today) and that wouldn't fly in DC

Did he kill the owner

Ok but what about the $2 bill for whores thing?

the speed limt and prostituition ones were good
the rest didnt even make me exhale slightly harder out of my nose

Yes. Kingfish would've kicked some ass.

Better than anything FDR did

The question of "would x make a good president" is subjective because whether the answer is yes or no is dependent upon the policies they'd have put in place and your like or dislike of them.

Here have a supreme intellectual

Longboy believed that the New Deal wasn't going far enough so I doubt he'd be like Ron Paul at all

what book is this in?

>Trump and Ron Paul combined.
he'd have my vote

What book is your mother in? The Big Book of Backyard Sluts? Dont you ever question my sources and methodology again you rancid bucket of shit worms.

You are more aware of your breathing than the cataclysmic tragedy that is atrophied mind, slowly melted and dripping from your ears and replaced by a colony of Paraguayan honey ants that are hatching larva and feeding of the remnants of your putrefied brain.

so you made it all up

Please get back to your coffin, Mr. Kingfish.

The 2 dollar bill exclusionary rule is self explanatory. Think of it. Just think about it. There can be no other possible policy that upholds the dignity of the prostitute and her moral virtue. Being paid in $2 bills is better than being paid in $1 bills. If you were a haberdasher you would also prefer $2 bills, especially when running a brothel if the finest downtown whores. Use your potato mashed shit brain feather headed fuck.

Yes, with dynamite. His entire family paid the price. Sons, daughters, great aunts, even the family pooch was not spared.

Just read Cracked?

Did your father put his penis in your mothers rotten vagina and make you up? Or did you fall from the dirty back side of a tree dwelling sloth and slide down to the ground in a pile of stinking filth? Make it all up? I have a fucking mind to make up your face with my fists sir. But I am too polite to lower myself.

That one wasn't that good. It's funnier when it's just nonsense

I haven't touched that site in years.

As far as I'm aware he was more of a NatSoc than a commie.