Hi.

All on track.

Best of luck.

lets hope it reaches a dollar by xmas

Do you even sleep?

lol you made me look

A few hours here and there

Bought 80k @ 92, lets see if this comes through

There is no chance this will end up like Link or OMG or DGB! This is the best thing since Espers on Yobit. Man I am so happy to be onboard and buying up big right now!

Don't let me down OP. I have kitties to feed

Put in 1.1k @ 93. Eager for the next few days.

You should post a screencap of your XVG. It's not much but I saw it in the last thread and even though you could doctor it, it looks legit.

You can set stop losses on Bittrex where most XVG trades go down and with its volume it's not that risky. And honestly it's riding its 200 day moving average right now. It's pretty fucking low as it is. Not a bigtime believer in Verge but TA is TA.

All Twentya supporters for XVG let's all be in all his/her threads :D.

Go go Verge :D. To the Moon :).

Btw Tweetya, do you have the PBC newsletter for real? Doesn't that cost $2,000 per month or something? And how did they not discover it was you leakin

How the hell would they connect him to the leak unless there are literally like 6 dudes that subscribe to the newsletter?

>TT:"Hello Chinkmoot, give us the tripfag Twentya's name and address"
>CM: "Fuck your mother if you want fuck"

Because if u read their site, the PBC is for a very small group of investors to avoid massive dumps. It says so right there "small group" to keep the conditions pristine for profit. I mean if anyone could just sign up, you'd have anyone who could spare $2k throwing in then dumping out. . . and obviously that would make it not work.

I guess that's why Twentya tries to keep things low key without twitter, as he said so himself. If too many people know then the PBC info won't work. Also it kinda puts him at risk.

So I'm thinking there are like 30 subscribers or so. Not too hard to find the leakage. . .

Was something released since about 12 hours ago?

I'm thinking the news that are coming aren't really significant. OP wasn't lying but he oversold it

damn 20ya you and your ilk are really keen on shoving this ruse down our throat.
what if they decided not to "release" . and everyone here dumps on the 30th. we get fooked mang

bought a shitload at 93

dont fuck me dude

how much are you in for?

i have 20k

Do us all a favor, if u don't belieb in Twe, then just sell now and walk away. We don't wanna hear ur whining for 3 days. K? I mean it hits 94 and 95, so sell then.

>people forget that he samefagged with 6 diffrent ids yesterday
>shilled his own post with the same trip
>refused to come foward and admit until hours after we found out
>hasn't answer emails

I have multiple friends who have it.

Didn't somebody say they have 180,000?

Never shoved it down anybody's throat.

I've answered all emails. I samefagged for 1 post. I explained why I samefagged.

Best of luck.

>people forget that he samefagged with 6 diffrent ids yesterday
Afaik he only did it once, with one ID
>shilled his own post with the same trip
Of course he will shill it with a trip, why wont he? His reputation is tied with his secure trip
>refused to come foward and admit until hours after we found out
No one browses biz 24/7 user
>hasn't answer emails
He does

IMO this is a reasonable risk to take, since XVG isn't really a total shitcoin, and the TA shows it is currently undervalued. If you only put in an amount you are ok with losing totally then this should be a reasonable flip.

Twentya

Have you commented yet on confirming your own comments in the other thread with a different account but the same ID yet?
Would love a explanation about that

Yes. It was a lapse of judgement on my behalf and I only did it for literally 1 post because everybody was spreading FUD and I felt I needed to counteract it.

two posts bro come on.......

OK, thanks for the clarification!

Bought at 92 sats and sold at 94 after someone pointed it out. Might consider getting back in because I'm a trusting person.
Better not get my ass burned ;

Is the price going to fucking evaporate?

Come on.

I will be away for a couple of hours. Letting you guys know in advance as it seemed before when I was away for some time everybody started panicking.

I'm a 'Vergin' - I've never owned this coin before. I've bought some at 94 hope that's not too high. Wish I'd bought at 90 when you first said. But let's give this a whirl...please be right. I'm almost broke after the Link shilling.

WHats going on here?

Thanks man, let's say how this plays out.
My ass is on the line here, I just got off the phone with the mayor.

>OP is still a tripfag
>Verge still means penis in french
>and you guyz are still greedy retards
>feels good to be here

SHABOOEY IS MY BLESSING FOR XVG

Suddenly "wait 3-4 days" turned to wait untill 30th (tomorow/1day)
Why?

Also it was 2 posts

Before I didn't want to reveal the exact date.

After this event, I will doing an AMA on Biz so you can find out some more about how I get my information, my net worth, etc.

Best of luck

What is your net worth

lol i bought at 189

Please tell me when the AMA happens :) I'll be there to support you.

I can't wait until the verge moon. love you~

BCH, XVG, MGTI

stack user

Why is XVG going to moon?
XVG bag holder here.

>Didn't somebody say they have 180,000?
Teeka said recently that it's "much much much less than that" and that 180k is a number of people who subscribe to the general PB newsletter not the PBC itself

Obvious bait

Oh right.

Going out now guys, later.

I bought in at 173 and sold at 90 sats.
This coin JUSTed me. Don't let it JUST you

Bought over a MM two days ago below 100 SATs because of you Twentya. You have always been consistent, I am excited for the moon to come!

zen is at 18$ now

LOL you get P&D .
> buying into a p&d
> ever

Think he is talking about it in the past. It hasn't been that high for ages.

>it dipped to 90

time to abort boys OP is dumping his bags

I have a stop loss at 87 but will have to decide if I want to remove it and set some sell orders for tomorrow before I go to sleep
is it supposed to be an hour-lasting pump or at least a few days?

RISK OR DIE NIGGERS

It's bullshit. OP dumped his shitty bags and jumped on bitbean I bet.

Are we in the process of getting BTFO here or what

I'm out. Bought 94 sold 90. OP is full of shit.

Dumped when? The coin has been moving between 92 and 94 for 2 days now. He could've dumped his bags without us.

>buy high sell low

Weak handed faggot is what you are

He said it happens tomorrow

Man you guys run tight stops. Whether this rumor is true or false, you always need to let your plays breathe a little.

Why would op be dumping when he could have sold yesterday at 101?

Fuck off

Are we actually going to moon? What target are we looking at roughly? I bought in yesterday on the original thread.

has nothing to do with that retarded green candle on BTC tho right?

bought 2k at 0.00001774 ETH. set a sell order at 0.00003600 ETH, and I'm confident that order will be filled in the next week.

Buy low, sell high boys. It's still a good time to buy. dont miss out

OP said previous satoshi ATH is a good bet, which I think is insanely high. Then again, look at VTC. I don't know. XVG as a coin has nothing going for it so I'm skeptical that it could pump like that. Also the dev team has been horrible, HORRIBLE, at delivering on anything promised on time.

Let me put it this way, twentya won't PnD for a measly 10 Satoshi. Dude put too much time and effort in his rep since zencash.

This is when the faithful hodl, and the weak sell.

But desu, I'm scared too XD

We have to kill op, we have to give an offer to the wraith gods

Went all in on 93.
I will not sell for a loss
They may be way overdue but eventually they have to release wraith and it has to be a good day when it happens a.m. I right ?

This, Veeky Forums larpers have been getting lazy

down to 87, i just bought 30K more

You know a company ducks when they name something wraith

yeah I cant find this faggots trip besides the past two days.

Use Google retard

I don't see anything apart from the last couple days either. Googled twentya Veeky Forums

Google his tripcode... Learn to use Google

In which case I'll buy it cheaper.

We saw it go down slightly today because Bitcoin shot up. To be expected.

See you guys tomorow. Get some rest, its our big day tomorrow. I heard that the announcement should be around the evening New York time.

Good to know.

I got 40k vergecoins at 88 and 93 sats...
Where wil we go ? where should we sell ?

I will be setting sell orders for the night at portions starting from 120 sats with the majority set for 190 sats

I am doing the same.

Is this pump supposed to happen tonight?

oh ok, nevermind, saw the post above. So evening ET tomorrow?

Yes. So About 28 hours from now according to based OP.

I lost my job and I put all my extra money into this. If OP is right my anxiety will go down. Fingers crossed.

Got in at 90 got my orders in at 120 to 140 fingers crossed

Twentya,
Before finding your thread, I had the most unexpected intuition that I should sold all my BTC. I feel like it is about to pop.
I then found your thread and decided to trust you and buy XVG, a crypto that I have been following for elusive reasons.
Your dedication to share is much appreciated.

May we celebrate that the moon mission is going to help us achieve stability in this exponentially complex times. God bless!

what anouncement?

you should be more ambitious

mans not hot

He confirmed

Proof in thread

No one can predict the future. But this is same guy that got tipped zencash

lol i will set some higher. i think the ath is 180?

around 245

I want to believe in this so hard i cooked up a bowl of rice as an offering to the gods

Going to do the same now.

with BTC going back up this is gonna need to be some fucking crazy news.

please be true, i have 5 kids to feed

Thanks for the free money weakhands

So nobody has no idea why this coin will bump?
Just that OP said that?

Roadmap maybe?