Stupidity

I think it's really amazing how most, if not all of the country has access to the Internet and yet we have more stupid people running around now than we did before. We have the knowledge of 1000 libraries at our fingertips and yet people are still retarded. Is there a reason for this??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
independent.co.uk/news/science/psychologists-reveal-the-three-different-types-of-stupidity-a6782796.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All this tech and innovation, all the sacrifices and blood that has been shed, there is no hope left for humanity.

All will come to fruition.

Invest carefully now and be lightyears ahead of those retards wage slaving away for the rest of their meager lives.

Out of all the places you could have gone, you came here to post this?

humans are wired to see things that could benefit them.

so we see people on biz risking lots of money based on scammers LARPing as insiders. there was a thread today with 100 replies about how verge was going to moon.

tons of people bought in... based on a larp

Lots of people alternate between /pol/ and Veeky Forums

>we have more stupid people running around now than we did before.
That's fucking retarded. What's your source for that? Do you think that just because you see retards on social media whereas before you were stuck in your own social circle. Stop being such an alarmist fuck.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

We glorify them and that's the problem. The media uses old KGB tactics to fuck with your head.

There isn't just one kind of stupid, user.

independent.co.uk/news/science/psychologists-reveal-the-three-different-types-of-stupidity-a6782796.html

don't act like a pretentious cunt, 99% of humans behave the same way. we're animals. you throw a bone and most people chase it as if they were a dog.

i'm susceptible to certain psychological faults just as you are. try to become self-aware of as many faults as possible, it takes discipline and constant awareness to even have a chance at combating our natural psychological instincts.

even any positive traits you think you have regarding making money are likely just basic systems where you follow a rudimentary rule set that the average person just isn't aware of or informed on.

>confident ignorance

This one is the most troublesome. Some stupid people don't even know that they don't know anything about a particular subject/skill.

Did you buy verge or link?

I know one confident ignorant fucker. They're the worst and they're fucking scum. They don't even realize that they're a dumb piece of shit and revel and take pride in their stupidity thinking it's the opposite.

Because all the smart,but not so smart people are on Veeky Forums

Wow its almost like there some agenda by powerful people who control what people see and shape their beliefs by controlling what they are allowed to see. And controlling the education system.

That's more about social perception of stupidity. What does OP mean by people are getting "dumber"? He's implying that because people "have the knowledge of 1000 libraries at our fingertips", aka have more information available, that they should be "smarter". OP still hasn't explained why he knows people are dumber/ more prone to do stupid shit. People in the past made the same, or even worse mistakes. Look at the scams throughout history.

It's pretty simple. The Jews have devised traps and distractions along the way of any progress. Take this board for example, it's full of Jews cheating each other full time instead of helping. Perfect example.

>and yet we have more stupid people running around now than we did before

Shut the fuck up. There is no evidence of this, if anything it's the opposite.

The internet creating a shitload of echo chambers. People feel more justified in being retarded because it's easy to find 1,000 more retards just like them.

When I talk to normies I realize a lot of them don't even know how to effectively google and teach themselves information.

Nah, the stupid people are always there. They were mostly eaten by lions and do stupid things that gets them killed. The world peace today, health care and technology allowed these swine's to prosper and you can see them in facebook and reddit.

Stupid people migtate their deaths by reproducing rapidly, some sub-human races specialize in this such as chinks, niggers and curry niggers

I agree. i meet a lot of mentally retarded normies. I could waste my breath and energy telling them everything that's wrong with their logic, but it's too much of a hassle. Pick your battles user.

Lmao, people also try to rationalize their bad decisions by blaming it on themselves being human.

That's not true. Despite all of that stuff, in the end they usually end up as welfare cases by the time they're 30.

>doesn't know the answer
>posts le memeface

At least everyone knows 1000 memes and it's history hehe...

>Welfare

That's the point doof, they should have died but society prevented them from doing so

yeah, nature is still a factor. and nature likes to pump out stupid people.

For example, even with the amount of information about fitness and diet available for free on the internet I still see a lot of people at the gym pay personal trainers that don't even look like they lift to teach them. How could you not have used google and learned what a macro is on your own by now?

Also I know someone who's known about bitcoin a year ago and wanted to get into it but he couldn't figure out how to buy it and gave up. He still hasn't bought any. Although he's a boomer so I guess that's an excuse. (not really) If you can read I don't see how you could not figure it out.

Stop telling the fucking boomers about Bitcoin. Holy fuck they don't need it. Tell them it's a scam and that they should stay far away from it.

Honestly we need some sort of virus that could kill people below 100 iq. The stupid people are out-reproducing the smarter ones. Worst of all, they contribute nothing to the the elevation of humanity yet they are responsible for most of the global pollution, ecosystem termination thanks to their reproduction rate. We are now entering a hidden great filter where the smart people go extinct and thus humanities doomed.

David Rockefeller was right all along.