FTC + GRS

New FTC + GRS thread. When will the slaughter end?

My anus is sore.

the question is

when to get out of GRS considering the branding is fucking horrible

What you don't like gristle?

GRS seems to be dead in the water. FTC looks like it has another pump left in it.

it's fucking impossible to type from memory

grostlecoin?

greolsthelcoin?

like wtf man

I'm tempted to say this is only the foot of the FTC spike. Compare the 1 minute chart today to the 1 minute chart of GRS a day ago.

If so, this could be huge.

Agreed, we're just seeing price manipulation right now. The volume is still going up, FTC is gunna pump real soon. Anything under 22k is a good deal

grs dead? hahaa pajeet come on bro

Green IDs confirm moon mission

Moscow woke up, 2k to 4K is a double. Ftc seems bullish

this would be your target, slightly below 5844 IF it actually reverses and keeps going up

whats your guys thoughts on a GRS pump and when

IMO it'll take quite a few hours to get back up *if* it turns bullish again. Otherwise it'll be a long ride down to 4k

should i get out of it then or play the risk game?

to everyone saying we can see a pump in the 20k+ sats for FTC, you're wrong.

The USD value will be absolutely insane and smash the ath by like 3 times..

That being said, I do believe we will see another pumping coming in tonight / tomorrow.

Volume is steadily increasing, price relatively stable. Market wants to pull a sympathy play here. IMO it's a good opportunity to buy for those that haven't.

We could see 5k+ realistically if it goes like GRS.

Yesterday it had a correct like this on a much lower scale from $0.27 to $0.18 and stabilised there for a while. Was about 8 hours or so from now this time yesterday when it started spiking again, so I'm hopeful for the same.

i'm out guys, gl with your gambling

Depends on how you're looking at the moment. If you bought >7k sats, I'd probably wait it out, maybe sell part of your stack and put into FTC to try and regain some losses.

So tirreeed, sleeping on FTC stop loss at 1750 - 1800. Deciding whatu guys think?

I'm not seeing it. The charts align all the way up to the second run up but then the GRS really takes off and FTC just kinda continues sideways

I'm the guy in the other thread that they were giving advice to constantly, I set a sell order to 0.00002 instead of lower and somehow it got filled even though it never went there? Wtf?

Either way, bought at 0.000026 so a chunk lost and potentially lesson learned / saved from more losses here.

Feel pretty fucking shit now but it's my fault, at least the worrying is over.

Buy Lomocoin. Pump in progress.

Just watched someone take away a 10 btc sell wall at 5k to place it at 15k for 30 btc. Kek

The ftc and grs initial pumps took place at different times of the day. Hence the different sideways action after. Different markets were playing after each pump

ASIC resistant coins are blowing up right now. Will PXC be next? Unique approach to ASIC mining. Small marketcap. Starting to take off.

Yeah def not identical, but it does look kinda similar. I guess we'll see if it can hit around the 3k mark again in the next 12 hours, then it's probably a good sign for 6k+

That would make sense if it weren't for the fact that the initial GRS pump and then dip took about 12 hours, from 18:00 to 06:00 and then it started going up again. The whole FTC run happened in less than 3 hours. I'm hoping you're right though, because it seems the second GRS run started around 09:00 (my timezone) so I hope FTC follows that pattern as well

pretty weak pump there bud..

just bought lomocoin

Yup, it's worth at least monitoring it

who likes lomocoin

lomocoin is a winner

Get your own damn thread

is it worth putting a sell at 1800 on ftc if it drops or should i long haul it?

You can for your own peace of mind but I think the worst of it has passed. I'm surprised that I actually managed to buy the dip well because it never dropped more than 10% under what I bought it for. I should've sold at 2.7k but I'm thinking it has another run in it, like GRS had

If it drops down to 1800 I'd sell.

here we go

might be happening rn

IT'S HAPPENING

don't be so sure yet.

The user from the other threat who went all in at 2.9k. Prob sweaty af

lmao CMON FTC!!!!

this is FUCKIN BULLSHIT.. Fuck it fuck fuck

It's definitely uptrending which is a good sign. I'm guessing 3K in around an hour and from then on I can only speculate

the volume is blowing up

Take it easy man, it's only money. BTW breaking 2.4k as I type

Someone brave market order a few bitcoin

havent you people thought these are just miner bags

being dumped on you at a premium price?

GRS seeing some good movement again

Probably, but I've still turned a profit here.

i had this thought at 1100 sat so i didnt buy, then i came after couple hours and it was 3k omfg

Who's dick(s) do I have to suck to get a pump here?

GRS on the rise again gents, get in

Next stop 6780, then back to 6250... then moon? That's my optimistic view anyway.

Nah. Way bigger gains potential in ftc

Currently at 7500 lol

Fuck yeah, hodling through the dip pays off for once. Selling half at 7900, other half keeping until 9k

Decisions....FTC or GRS revival

FTC now or wait for GRS to back down a bit.

Sleeping on FTC , bro out.

Stop loss on 1750 if it comes to it

its 3am but i dont wanna sleep and miss the next FTC pump

FTC is flat-lining.

Anyone well wersed in TA here? What does this mean? It's stabiliizing around 2.2k, no significant dips anymore but it is teasing 2.35k here and there. I bought at 2.2k so my bags aren't very heavy

embarrassed that I bought at 0.00002762. I am fairly confident that I can get my money back from this soon but damn... I missed that mission.

hopefully opening of american market will make ftc jump

I'm semi new to crypto. What time does the american market open for crypto? I know there is an opening for stocks but I thought crypto was 24/7?

Flat lines on low volume after a pump are kinda like an indecision point. Bag holders be waiting and pump chasers be waiting to see if there will be another pump in the first place. All it takes is just some volume pickup for FOMO to kick in, hence why there's more than one pump most of the time.

If I was a whale I'd buy/sell just to see if I can set off a chain reaction. SADLY IM NOT

is this flat lining something to look forward too

It is 24/7, he just means when Americans wake up

GRS is back down to 6600 but looking at the 1hr graph it is poised to have a cup & handle trend if another big pump comes in upon opening of the American markets

crypto is 24/7 but the opening of the stock market can have a impact. it opens at 6am est time

Its been steadily picking up volume this whole time, I get the feeling this'll take off around 7/8am EST

Or downtrend to oblivion like Xlm did after all it's hype.

most probably

the pump was done, old bag holders are happy and whales are chasing the next thrill

There's fundamental differences between the two though, don't think GRS will go down like a token

Nah it prob won't go down as much as Xlm. But vert pumped for days, hit 9k, and has been in purgatory since. Grs pumped, hit 9k, had a ridiculous peak and could follow the same as vert

If it follows Vert then I'm happy with that long term. A pump now is a bit optimistic but would like to see it stablilise in the 7k range

the volume on FTC just keeps going up

If GRS breaks 7600 on its next wave then we got ourselves a moon mission going on. 9k would be the next hurdle.

FTC starting to gain some steam

steady uptrend for FTC, buy orders coming thru, new floors being tested, volume rising

= blowout imminent

It's coming

Right on fucking mark. I told you guys, 9AM (my local time)

Someone post a new thread rn.

Made a mistake earlier tried to set a stop loss at 0.00002 and somehow it got fucking filled?? EVEN THOUGH WE NEVER FUCKING HIT 0.00002? Bought in at 0.000026 before then so 23% loss right off the bat.

Just bought back in again now after being away for a few hours. Wish me luck boys I love you all.

This pump is wierd... or over

GRS on another upswing, may be last chance to exit for a while, not sure.

America's turn now.

I'm already down from a stupid error I made so I'm riding this one out, stop loss properly done this time at 0.00002

WOW bro's i went to sleep, this ain't over we're all gonna make it.

Sleep time for me. Keep my coins safe plz.

Sell order at 5k for FTC, 9.3k for GRS, with a little left over on both. I'll see you boys on the moon!

I will user, anyone see that dump and spike in volume?

HELLO ANYONE THERE

I just woke up to this nightmare. I have to hold forever now. There is no way I am going to lose 50% of the investment... it is to the moon or straight to hell.... this thing needs to turn around.

The good news is that it is on an upward trend now...

It looks like LTC might be taking off.

No ur just an idiot

why the fuck did I buy this shit, cut my losses one it dipped below my stoploss at 0.00001233 and its just gone down since, down 27%.

I hear that... I have to hold this shit until it flips and goes for the moon.... that could be awhile.

Haha look at these retards. How to lose your money in one night: the thread