BCC

How long can last this fucking ponzi? The day that it explodes it is going to be real bad for all crypto.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXI5eGJK-CY&t=675s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3 more hours

These things can last a long time because plenty of dumb money is currently jumping in.
The next 12 months will probably see dozens of these scams appear, and when they all collapse together it will be really fucking bad for all of crypto.

I will certainly time a 90% exit of my portfolio when I see bitconnect go down

At some point there needs to be a movement
that is larger than LINK or VERT
that Whistle Fucking Blows
on BITCONNECT
I work for a Financial Institution ,
the second this blows up
all of the News Outlets
that they pay Billions of Dollars
Will connect it to Crypto
as if it were ran by the creators of Bitcoin

the level of fucking we will experience after this crashes will be like nothing we've seen before.

>the second this blows up all of the News Outlets that they pay Billions of Dollars Will connect it to Crypto as if it were ran by the creators of Bitcoin

he writes like a retard, but he's right

Same with bitpetite. I've always said that the next "mt. gox" of crypto will be when normie idiots lose their money in HYIPs.

Can't wait for this so I can buy back in at sub 3k

Say it with me: bitconeeEEEE!

Will go strong until next year for sure

Bitcoin is blowing up

I'm taking advantage

Quick rundown of Bitconnect?

lol i'm using bitpetite

lowkey, it's a fuckin goldmine

will answer any weary questions. i was sketch the first go 'round. i am almost positive it will survive for a six months minimum, likely a year+

Have you seen any shady stuff so far? Do they really pay daily?

Hourly, but at the same time it's 100% a ponzi scheme. I'd also recommend not using BTC, but instead LTC or ETH because BTC can take an eternity to withdraw from the site.

Also, I wouldn't recommend going balls deep. It's a ponzi scheme, so only put in what you are willing to lose.

there are no brakes on this gain train!

youtube.com/watch?v=dXI5eGJK-CY&t=675s

it´s all a big fucking party were everybody gets high on cocaine join nao

lol they promoting greed and irrationality. think i'll buy 100k

oohhhh boy i can't wait untill it crashes and they get locked up for good Bernard Madoff style

BitConneeEEEEEEEE....

rofl this is just like herbalife shit

thinking about doing this. why not make easy money off normies if you get out at the right time?

you get locked in for months so you can't withdraw whenever you want.