2020 below ico

lets be honest

Rory is just trolling at this point.

There is no news and nothing is coming, keep edging your dicks gullible fucks

11,000 BANK IMPLEMENTATION

10 TRILLION DOLLARS OF TRANSACTIONS USING CHAINLINK

IT'S YOUR LAST CHANCE TO BUY IN

From Sergey himself? Oh great, more carefully worded vagueness and nothing

RORY LISTEN TO ME. DO NOT RELEASE THE NEWS BEFORE THE FORK ENDS.

Do not listen to these bagholders wanting a quick pump. News released before the fork ends is wasted pump fuel. DO NOT ANNOUNCE YET NO MATTER HOW PAINFUL THE PRICE IS.

this

OMG! A MESSAGE FROM SERGEY HIMSELF!
WE ARE NOT WORTHY

Heh I’ve held on to greater losses before that matured into insane gains. This reminds of eth, neo and omg all over again (still holding all those, fyi). I started investing in crypto about a year ago with intentions of holding for 5 years max. The gains I’ve made in just a year will be dwarfed 4 years from now.

I love feeding the fudders, you guys are so weak handed. Try holding onto something longer than a month.

Rory reminds me of the sputtering potheads from Ark. Who the fuck gave these chumps 32 fucking million dollars???

People like me who bought the ICO, then dumped to the new bagholders.

This is why we're in a large bubble.
Incompetent fools like the LINK devs are being rewarded with large sums of cash so degenerates like you and cryptonigger can flip it onto gullible idiots.

Why can't I join their slack?

How much you want to bet it's just going to be "link now available on two more exchanges with no volume, you're welcome"

PRICED IN

>inkompatent hurr durr
because they're not tugging on you little kielbasa with swift tattoos on their foreheads?

Dear Sergey,
We have kidnapped Rory. We will inflict terrible suffering upon him continuously, and, every hour, we will slowly cut small pieces off of him and feed them to him... until you send us 350,000,000 ChainLink tokens.

Regards,
Veeky Forums

because they dont want an unchecked influx of jelly-handed Veeky Forums brainlets.

This is what the "update" will be
>Sergey here, just wanted to let you all know that Chainlink is a fucking scam and you're all retards for buying in. Well, if you didn't I wouldn't have 32 fucking million and be on a flight to the Bahamas at the moment. Cheers, faggots

kek

They are always "putting something together" as if they have no news so they'll make something up to make us happy kek.

If it's coming from Sergey expect no news, he'll just say that he's attending conferences and working hard, you know the stuff we already know.

Actually the news is that Rory has been promoted to CEO after Sergey has decided to move to the Bahamas and ponder on the fortune teller conundrum.