Modum is at $2.08 atm. Should I go in now or wait a bit longer until it drops below $2?

Modum is at $2.08 atm. Should I go in now or wait a bit longer until it drops below $2?

you should buy more its going to pump

buy the fucking dip

how do you know

Better wait. It's still going down more.

wait

It's $1.98 now.

haha ofcourse the manipulators will tell you not to buy right now. Buy 50% now, it's a very good point.

buying now, dont think this is going to dip below

buy, it's one of the most legit projects in our shitspace, but be prepared to hodl mid term

I'd buy when it falls below 2$, it already did I think

Define midterm.
I got in at $1 so I don't give a fuck

fuck, couldn't buy modum during ico because of the browser issues... didn't bother to fix it. Now the price has doubled.

what exchange has it?

only on ED, it's the best volume on the exchange but it's still really low, this dump was on nothing

they asked 20 exchanges already and will pick 2 of the best they were accepted

>coin has a huge potential to reach the marketcap it deserves
>whales get greedy at the first momentum and put crazy huge sell walls
>it kills the coin for a while
>whales lost hundreds of thousands because of their own stupidity
>holders will have to wait weeks before seeing a legit price

I fucking hate this, there's no reason for this coin to not go around at least 100 million marketcap. By the time walton has a working product they'll have been working for 2 years already with paying customers.

it's ok
this WILL go to other exchanges and be noticed
it does have value

>catching a falling knife

How do you know about this info? Could u link me to a blog or something?

Grab the handle and you're good.

It's currently $1.92 on etherdelta.

It just pisses me off. There's nothing wrong about the project, some people are scared because the coin is a security, heard it's a bad thing and can't think by themselves.
It should basically just go up when more and more people hear about it, but holders are too lazy to do some shilling.
ED has shit volume so people see red and sell orders so they panic, it lost 20% for no reason in an hour.

see the pic, also on slack they said "almost 20 exchanges were contacted".

Wait till we get on a better exchange, so many people aint touching ed lol, whale playing their game now and shaking out weak hands.

panic sellers are so stupid, too bad it's what drives the market, now it'll just slowly recover once again

this project is somewhat different from Walton, but they should be bigger already, in 2 years, when Walton starts (if everything goes well meanwhile) delivering, Modum will have already worked 2 years, develop their market in the pharma buisness and diversify

no one would find a 150 million marketcap overvalued for that
also profit sharing from their fiat earnings is way better than asking customers to buy shitcoins on an exchange and use them to use the product

The fact that this token acts like a security means you can forget about it ever being listed on Bittrex. The next best exchange you could ever hope for is Binance. Binance will be the end of the road for MOD in terms of high volume exchanges. It will probably get listed on some other shit exchanges as well

ED is a royal piece of shit.

Good opportunity to buy, sub 2$ for that kind of project is a gift.

What's so great about Modum? Thinking of buying some, currently watching price dump in the meantime

>Partnership with IOTA
>Already working product
>Back by top tiers swiss
>Evolving in a huge industry

bittrex added 2 coins in 2 months, how long before they catch up everything that happened meanwhile ? I don't get how bittrex is still the exchange everyone wants, yes they have volume and pump and dumps but that's not what you need for a high marketcap

Except the "good team" meme which is actually extremely true, they actually already have a working product and customers, they just need the new captors a norwegian company will provide Q1 2018 to start working.
They do IoT for pharmas. Currently, because of 2016 EU laws, they have to use freezing trucks for everything, to prove the drugs hare shipped in good conditions. With modum they'll be allowed to save 60% of their cost by using regular post shipping and proving it was safe.

Damn sounds really promising, why in the world is it dumping so fast then, did bad news get announced?

buy the dip

this wont go to bittrex since its a security, but that wont matter because any exchange other than ED will send this to $4

They're the first movers in this huge market, they can diversify after they're done proving what they can provide to the pharma and customers come themselves. The product also works oversea already.
Maybe I'm wrong but I think they'll be the world first smart contracts blockchain company with real world customers and usage.

They're still low marketcap because ICO was quite low and people are taking profit on the way. Also ED only doesn't help.

Nah, no matter how good a project is, FUD is gonna kick in real fast when the price starts dropping on ED. Also it's already gone 5x within a few days, a correction is in order. That being said it should easily reach atleast a 100m market cap when it hits some exhanges.

december 2017 or Q1 2018

did you see the volume on ED ? anyone putting some sell walls and selling a bit can push down 10% or 20%
investors are extremely weak handed and can't see longer than 2 hours
I bought to hold because you can never predict what will happen but I'm really pissed off right now at how quick it happened for no reason and no volume

a decline in price on low volume doesnt signal a reversal, it can be a very bullish sign in fact. this is consolidation

theres no problem here

Especially when it's clearly whale manipulation. Literally the "whales are accumulating" meme going on

>hmmm I really want to sell, let's put a huge fucking sell wall right here
>oh snap the price got down because of me, I just lost 20% of my investment
>I know ! I'll just put my sell wall again at this new price, this will sure go well !
some people are fuckign stupid I swear

What a cunt

for the last 2 hours, this cunt has been setting lower and lower sell orders for his ~5k tokens

Most shitcoins fall slowly for a while until a whale bumps the price and then the fall starts again. Happens over and over again with all shitcoins because how thin the order books are.

what is happening here

whales cant be fucking themshelves right

Sometimes two of them bump into each other when chasing that krill

fucking kms

kek what is happening here bizbros ?

t. brainlet

Good that I didn't buy yet. Let's hope this downward trend continues for a bit longer.

How are you people holding up?

sold the peak.

Will you buy again when it's even lower?

WE ARE THE MODMARINES!!!!

the move down to .0054 was complete manipulation. a whale flooded cheap MOD's and then when noobs panicked everything got bought out instantly and we're nearly back to .007

dont get tricked

kek, I saw the whole thing

weak hands get fucked everytime

Gonna set my sell order to break even, I don't think MOD will be going anywhere above 0.008 ETH for now on ED, anyone knows the date of the exchange release dates?

Good luck. We are testing ath in a few hours.. .01 is the next stop

how would you know
not that I don't believe you but I don't get why you say that