BAGS

My bags are heavier everyday...

Other urls found in this thread:

stellarterm.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

why are u bumping this no one gives a shit if u have bags

bump

Steller will have its first ICO on 2nd Nov and second one on Nov 8. Wait till then. Don't sell for a loss now.

bump

dump

where to set sell?

big if true

I'm honestly keeping them. I'm quite comfy with my bags.

The coins have top notch tech. They are in use. They have an active team spreading the usage. And you get thousands of coins for next to nothing (which is meaningless, but still fun).

what price do you predict until mid-november?

damn, I could have wait for that dip... Lesson learned.

bumpzor

Gonna buy $50 today.

Buy VIA now. Look at that support.
Thank me later.

Big if huge. Just bought 100k.

bump

bumping

Depends on what price you bought at. There is a high chance it might hit 750-850 again by the first week of November so you can sell some and recover your initial investment. But if the overall alt market improves it can touch 1000+ in the coming weeks or months. If bitcoin crashes and comes down to 4500 then also steller can easily hit 900 or 1000.

Also, the team is actively working so any new announcements of partnerships or conferences should help bump up the price.

Steller is building its own exchange where all currencies are paired with steller instead of bitcoin or ethereum.

stellarterm.com

With Mobius, it's building its own platform and API for dapps. Mobius will have its own oracles which will compete with chain link. They claim to be much faster than chain link. Mobius will also support B2B and B2C payments.

Obviously it's trying to challenge BTC and Eth. It also claims to be much much faster and cheaper than both of them.

Anyways, my point is that with all this happening it will not be intelligent to sell steller for a loss.

I bought at 600. Should I wait week or two? Or just long-term for 1000+?

try and accumulate if you want to hold long term otherwise your wasting potential gains.

1000 is possible but not so easy. Remember, steller was in 200 range just a few weeks ago so a lot of these developments are already priced in.

Steller might build an app store and an exchange but the major challenge it's going to face against btc and eth is going to be adoption. For example if we start seeing more and more good ICOs coming up on steller platform which will accept only steller currency, or if we start seeing more corporations such as IBM wanting to use steller for payments, that would make steller very valuable.

So we have to wait and watch. Until then it's best not to wait for 1000 and limit your exposure to it. Just hold some for long term.

If it falls close to 2 cents, then you can buy and hold for long term.

I went all IN cause all my saving are close to ~0.1 BTC (yes, I am poorfag from slav country).

I would like to see it up to 700-800 and would sell with some profit. However, I am afraid it will go over 1000 next year. I do not want to hold longer than a month though...

If you have 0.1 BTC, it's best to be very selective with your investments and not at all advisable to go all in.

You shouldn't put more than 5-10% of your total stack in any trade or investment.

I would rather suggest you to do research and buy promising ICOs with good team and use cases once they have been dumped on ED. There are quite a few of them. They have a much higher probability of giving you good returns.

Many times we have fire sales in the market where you can buy good alts for cheap (let's say you find steller for 2cents, that will be a good deal). So you should always save your btc for that.

And, avoid chasing pumped coins. You will get many other opportunities. Steller was pumped recently so going all in at 600 wasn't a good move.

I will suggest you to come out of steller once it hits 700 or so, leave atleast 0.05 btc aside and play with the rest. Be conservative and invest only if you get very good opportunities.

The thing is, I do not have so much time to research that much... I have only Poloniex and Binance account, I do not know where to find good ICOs...

Yes, I am terrible, but I have to start somehow to change my life (and have more time to research, learn, read more books).

I'll wait for 680-700 and withdraw with little profit.

Better that than a loss.

Just give it time. Time in the market is more important than timing the market. Your main priority is to not lose your initial capital and survive for as long as possible in this market.

Your money is probably safest in btc if you don't have time to do any research. But I'm sure that if you stay alert you should slowly be able to get a better grip over time and find some good opportunities. At that time you will wish you had free btc lying around to invest.

And it's dumping... I want to cry. I am fucking useless.

its going to go back up quit being so impatient

sell. this is reddit tier coin.

>holding alts long term during BTC fork

Why...?

look at the chart, it fails to break every resistance each try. its going back to 0.02 plus fork is free monnies.

If something happens to Bitcoin then all investors will flee to bitcoin.
With the knowledge that everyone does that, more and more people do it. Resulting in a crash of the alt coins.

When there is no news in bitcoin, then people will start trading in alt coins again.

It's no problem to just hold your alt coins. But that means you won't be trading for a while. So for short term traders it's unappealing. Long term traders shouldn't give a fuck.

Personally, I think this coin has potential. So I wouldn't sell at a loss of more than 10% or so. Then I'd rather long term hold.