Centra mayweather

interesting read on the CENTRA fraudsters:
nytimes.com/2017/10/27/technology/how-floyd-mayweather-helped-two-young-guys-from-miami-get-rich.html

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Veeky
medium.com/@Centra/centra-tech-corporate-update-ffa7b6570a4f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 all my link is gone now?!

> tfw not selling
The app will be released soon just wait and see it moon

>There was one problem with this plan. The company had not been approved, or had even applied, to run a Centra card on the Visa network, a spokeswoman for Visa said.
your coins are going to be worthless very soon user

lol they are not working directly with VISA and Mastercard but with banks, they don't need visa/mastercard approval.

But whatever dude carry on believing paper written by grandpa. I bet those fucker would consider BTC a fraud too.

>t. centra holder

Then why is Mastercard saying that they need the approval? Do they know better Mastercard policies than Mastercard itself?

y'all being fud, get in before November

Cliff interviewed them before the ICO and called them out on being a scam. Then all of a sudden a few weeks he changes his stance and is advising/shilling for them. Hmmmm wonder how much they paid him, mayweather and DJ Khaled to pump their scam?

Nigga why you hating on genuine investigative reporting? You a bagholder? You mad you got scammed by Chad?

Im confused. I thought it was illegal to start an ICO in the USA.

Keep in mind "genuine" reporting is still designating the whole crypto market as a scam.

Believe what you want, all am saying is i've been in their Slack / Website / YT channel and they seem to have a pretty strong community, active team and they adress all the concerns fuders throw at them.

>conflating opinion pieces with facts

You got scammed retard, cut your losses.

delusional

sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedium.com%2F%40Centra%2Fcentrember-centra-techs-big-november-84a77eacbf78

Read 'em and weep

Did these dumb fuck scammers not see what happened with MCO and the whole fake VISA ordeal? They try to pull the same shit and then when VISA denies having anything to do with them they change course and say they are working with Mastercard. Mastercard spokesman then claims “Centra would need approval from Mastercard for something like that, and we are not aware of any approval that has been sought or achieved.”

So now that they got BTFO out twice they try to switch gears to keep the scam going.

"Centra Tech has a relationship with a domestic and international issuing bank through our program managers. This allows us to issue these cards worldwide without any hiccup as the cards are being provided by the banking institutions whom have a relationship with the card carrier network. Centra Tech is not required to have a direct relationship with the card carrier network as it is not the issuing bank. The program is in the final stages of implementation and we are excited to finally ship these cards worldwide."

Hope you faggots don't fall for this line of shit. Just dump your bags now and move on.

just another bad executed prepaid card with "Coinsuccess" guys "behind" it

holy fuck you're seriously retarded

medium.com/@Centra/centra-tech-corporate-update-ffa7b6570a4f

Centra is actually under new leadership. With an exchange coming out it is more than just a card.

thats what a snake looks like if I ever saw one

>#BlockChain