>removes all human rights
>"ugh I need more opiate"

Lies

>soviets admitted to it
>CIS states admit to it
>be modern soy boy commie
>admit to nothing
>be literally more of a zealot than actual commies by revising history

>ywn live in the timeline where the Nazis don’t invade the Soviet Union and instead the SU join the Axis
>ywn live in the timeline where Nazi Germany and Soviet Union win and colonize the world
it’s not fair lads

>be USSR
>colonize Africa
>Africans go from eating mud cakes to eating bullets
It's really not fair.

Soviet Genocide in the Ukraine(1954)-Raphael Lemkin
uccla.ca/SOVIET_GENOCIDE_IN_THE_UKRAINE.pdf

Documentary on the Kengir Uprising
youtube.com/watch?v=SVzh4jJF5AA

youtube.com/watch?v=VraJZjwzSWI

youtube.com/watch?v=hYc7TNix38E

40 million is a propaganda estimate.

How is Lumbubma begging the USSR for aid while the USSR get's nothing tangible in return (Unlike Western Powers, USSR had no need for African resources) "colonization" of Africa?

Uh, USSR's tyranny killed over 60 millions.

>raisies standards of living better and faster then the west in a mere decade
>advance the feild of practical science 50 years easy
>ends political and resource instability in eastern europe
>literary invents going to space
>only gets remembered for the mass murder of class enemies and traitors
>insert sadstalin.jpeg

youtube.com/watch?v=mjlVkWwhHbE

No, 60 million is the high. 40 million is the bare minimum if you include the wars and the famines,one of which was easily preventable.

Oy vey, these numbers are so downplayed. You are a communist liar. I have consulted the (((black book of gommunism)) and the number is clearly over 1000 billion. Repent, goy

Lithuania didn't have resources the Soviets needed, but they still invaded it twice and exiled 250k+ people to "work" colonies.

>communist march (rock version) from a video game
MOMS GONNA FREAK!

>USSR killed millions
It was just an extremely compressed version of industrialisation, when millions of people died because of capitalism no one cared because it was more spread out chronologically and geographically.

source: my ass

jokes on you Im a commune love child in his 50s who plays map games all days and cries about how neo-liberals are letting the fascists win.

We have this thread every other day. Just look back at the archives ffs. The communist civil war alone killed 7-12 million. Then there were the to worst famines Russia ever had, 1921-22 killed 5-7 million and a decade later the Holodomor killed 4-9 million. That's just one war and two famines, not including the later famines or the constant wars they were initiating. That's not counting Beria, Yagoda, or Yezhov purges either(all told, those three account for about 20 million).

>implying the Nazis would ever happily live in a world with a large communist power
Not saying they were all that great either, but hitler had a bullet for stalin. Stalin is extremely lucky that hitler was a terrible strategist because the German army was more than capable of crushing the USSR.

I'm specifically referring to your claim that 40 million is the minimum. Some sources please because as I understand it this is blatantly false.

>Stalin is extremely lucky that hitler was a terrible strategist because the German army was more than capable of crushing the USSR.
Now that's cringy.

You tell me the number you think it is first.

I'm struggling to find a source that says under 60 million preventable deaths occurred.

now you're shifting the burden of proof

No, I just wonder what world you're living in if you think anything under 60 million isn't popularly regarded. I'm low balling it with 40 million and you still that's that's out of the realm, even though I just gave you some big events that easily account for a large portion of that, of which none are disputed thus far. Are you saying the civil war didn't kill that many? Are you saying that the famines didn't happen? Why won't you give a number yourself?

I have no stakes besides opposing your bullshit claim that the low estimate is 40 million, the real number can be 100 million for all I care but given what you listed here I'm curious about what number you are talking about exactly. Deaths in tragedies on soviet soil? Deaths in tragedies on soviet soil the soviets instigated according to you?

Best song from the Soviets
youtu.be/zgKazTrhXmI

>the real number can be 100 million for all I care
Apparently not. Only and ideologue would deny the massive death toll of communism,particularly in the well known USSR.
>mighty red army
>wins civil war
>immediately declares war on baltic states and poland
>BTFO
>declares war on Finland
>BTFO
>declares war on Poland again, let's Germany do the actual fighting this time
>success
>fights Germany
>loses at least 8 million soldiers
>declares war on Afghanistan
>BTFO

where am I denying the death toll, now you're making stuff up, I'm disputing your claim that the low estimate is 40 million and i'm asking you to back that up, you're full of it.

>raisies standards of living better and faster then the west in a mere decade
Not hard to do given that ussr was not a developed country. People lived on technological par with pre colonial europe.
>advance the feild of practical science 50 years easy
Something the fascists did without having to starve millions of their own kind.
>ends political and resource instability in eastern europe
Lel.
>literary invents going to space
Fell for the first meme so hard they wasted valuable resources on a novelty tech, as opposed to fixing their economoc problems.
>only gets remembered for the mass murder of class enemies and traitors
One of the few centrally planned mass mobilizations they've ever pulled off.

The fact that they were bad at war doesn’t take away from the fact that it’s the best soviet song

And I'm asking you for a number, and you can't even answer that basic question. How are we supposed to get started if you can't even supply an argument? I'll tell you why: because you know if you even start to play defense you'll get btfo. Offer a counterargument and we'll start from there. And *you* find an article that gives a total of less than 60 million overall. Go ahead. Not just purges, but famines and wars caused by communists too.

you can't persecute the prosecuter, I'm the one asking you to back yourself up, demanding things from me is dodging the question. now where are your sources.
>Not just purges, but famines and wars caused by communists too.
at least you finally answered that question.

>persecute the prosecuter
Prosecute the prosecutor. And if we're going to have a debate, it's going to be a debate between two ideas. I have literally nothing to prove to some random user shitposter when the rest of the world already acknowledges what you don't.If you don't provide an alternative to one that's already common knowledge, then there's no reason to even talk to you. You're just here to take pot shots and aren't concerned at all with the truth of the argument or events. Pathetic.
>at least you finally answered that question.
See:
That was said before genius. You can't even keep up with the first reply to you.You're not very good at this.

youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw

>tfw mentioning something slightly critical of capitalism

Even their pizza hut commercials had propaganda lmao

communist BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=YqYcKd8EILs

You shouldn't ask things from me if you refuse to answer anything yourself, one thing before the other. Besides I'll throw you a bone and tell you that I have no idea what the real number is, but it certainly would be tall. But I'm very doubtful about your claim that 40 million is the low estimate.
also you adding 'wars that the commies initiated' does not correspond with you using the word countrymen you used initially because that would include non-countrymen. So I asked.

>You shouldn't ask things from me if you refuse to answer anything yourself
Yes I should. That's step one of any debate. I give a claim, you offer a counter claim. I'm not even asking for sources, I just want to get your estimate.
>Besides I'll throw you a bone and tell you that I have no idea what the real number is, but it certainly would be tall
Holy fuck user why are you wasting my time

Not If I'm demanding you to back up a claim, That's all I'm doing. It's not really a debate.
Also wasting people's time and energy is my way of punishing people on the internet.

>Becomes one of the worlds most powerful country
>Decides its a good idea to have a military pissing contest with the US
>bankrupts itself trying to keep up with the US
lol you shouldn't

they didn't just decide to prioritize military spending, brainlet. they got invaded by Germany and then after defeating Germany NATO began aggressively expanding up to their borders and threatening to wipe them out. they did it to survive.

The man-made famine killed about five million by most estimates. The GULAG camps had over a million recorded deaths, but since it's probably under-reported the number was probably closer to two million. The Great Purge in the 1930s killed 600-700,000 according to records, but since those are probably incomplete the number may have been closer to a million, though I've seen estimates of two million. That's a total of nine million.

Yeah, we really need a common enemy to re-focus our politics.

>Not hard to do given that ussr was not a developed country. People lived on technological par with pre colonial europe.
Commies developing land dosn't count cause I don't like them wah wah wah"
>Something the fascists did without having to starve millions of their own kind.
over engineered bullshit the germans produced never helped anyone do anything but was time, ill take the 5 cheaper T-34 i made while you where wasting time making an overenginered tank that will break going up a hill, also the starvation was not related the massive expasion to universities and science, for fucks sake there was more going on then the famine.
>Lel.
HA
>Fell for the first meme so hard they wasted valuable resources on a novelty tech, as opposed to fixing their economic problems.
we have definatly never learned anything while going to space, there is clearly no practical advancement gained from that, plus the reds didn't need Nazis to do it.
>One of the few centrally planned mass mobilizations they've ever pulled off.
yeah other than nep and all those five year plans and reconstuction of eastern Europe from a war blasted hellscape, but those didn't count cause "wah wah wah my families horses and land was taken"

youtube.com/watch?v=lDQ7hXMLxGc

I can respect that.

>it's another leftypol thread

>sympathy for reactionaries and counter-revs

100 million was not enough.

We already have Trump and all the other Russian puppets