Reminder that this is not over

Good-day.

Buy ftc now ?

Fuck you OP I lost so much, I'm still holding bags of FTC. What to do? Wait some more?

If pattern's repeat themselves we shall see another jump.

Volume is going absolutely crazy. Approaching 2k BTC.

It's up to you dude, some people bought at 22 last night.

Keep watching user i'm here your guidance through the times.

Put logic on the table.

I'm not selling either way. I've been burned enough times to never sell low again. I'm waiting at least a day, if nothing by them I'm dumping. How far do you think it'll go? I see the volume increasing but I'm not getting why the price isn't following it

The thunder before the lightning.

Shake out the weak hands bro and for the whales to grab those cheap cheap coins before the big leg. They've been accumulating all night.

Comfort me OP, I'm losing hope

Worry not user. I'm bag holding also and resisting the urge to hit myself.

I'll just relax I guess, try not to think about these heavy, heavy bags. If you decide to sell, don't tell me, I'll be discouraged

Volume's still rising..

Yes the price can be hurtful but you need to look past it and use logic.

If you are skeptical do what you have to.

>not selling your GRS or FTC for BURST

Please tell me this is going to pump back up, I can't sleep, thinking about my losses

Why are using emotion bro?

You know it burns you every time.

The volume is rising, that oughta count for something. I've learned from my mistakes, I'm not dumping at a loss yet. I'll wait till tomorrow.

It's over fools, move on. With all that's going on in crypto there is a 0% chance of recovery.

Pro-tip for easy cash - everyone that wants to be in BTC long term MUST be in before the fork because there's no telling which chain will be dominant. Buy now, sell before fork.

U fellas are right, I should relax and check back on this when I wake up.

bump mc bump bump

I think it might be over. Volume going down.

Disagree. Volume is still rising slowly.

Slow pump occurring, where will it go?

fify

why is this piece of shit's volume rising but not the coin itself?

Dude it's gonna rebound give it time, 15 - 13 range where it's gonna go for round 2.

I'm re-entering 100% when volume is 2k BTC.

whales are exiting

superior

PLEASE BUY MY SHITCOIN
PLLEEEEAAAAASSSEEEEE Veeky Forums JUST BUY IT IF YOU ALL BUY IT YOU WILL ALL BE RICH JUST DOOOO ITTTTTTTTT

Personally i think it's gonna go again : )

whale accumulation, priming for a pump

this

will some honry whale stick his GIANT MEAT KEBAB in this pie so I can move on>>>> please!