NET worth

What NET worth percentile is Veeky Forums in For their age range?
You calculate your net worth by adding all the things you own inculding cars, stocks crypto ect. minus your debts/loans including mortgage if you have one.

>tfw in the top 3% at 24 years old and still no gf.

Other urls found in this thread:

dqydj.com/net-worth-by-age-calculator-united-states/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heres the link to the calculator.

dqydj.com/net-worth-by-age-calculator-united-states/

$200k
House
Car
Savings
IRA
crypto

What is your age?

>21
1700€ cash+around 1000€ worth of personal stuff

still have a long way to go

dad gave me investing money

>32
>$220k
>87%

>27
>$150k
>93%

Same but 26

>A household led by a 30-34 year old with a net worth of $400,000.00 was in net worth centile 95% in 2016. This centile ranged from $386,416.21 to $439,932.71. Around 538,604 of the 10,772,092 households in this age range had $386,416.21 or more in net worth.

Nice user, that means you're in the top 5%!

Everyone gives up when they hit 1MM or what?

It's for the U.S only, get your euro monopoly money out of here.

Yeah I plan on retiring once I hit 1 million. A 1 million net worth at any age is really good.

AAAAAAAAAAA MY LINK

untill 10 years down the road and inflation is catching up to what's left of your million....

I would invest the money of course, becoming a landlord is a good way to keep a salary while not working. If you're not an idiot and don't live in Cali or NYC you can retire on 1 million at any age nearly anywhere in the U.S easily. Especially if you're single.

70000 2 months ago
60000 now
Entered market in August

Ouch. Should've bought BTC. I'm up about 10k from 2 months ago.

>26
>net worth around 40k
mostly stocks and cash. No land or houses yet.

good goy

Over 5k (if I was to sell my stuff at once, could probably make more and not counting for stupid stuff like clothes)

>27 yo
>$50k net worth (stocks, crypto and car)
>no debt
>top 25%

Why live if I’m not even in the top 10%

250k (car,savings,pension,investments,crypto)

23 YO, just a bit over 3k$ including my crypto.. (2.1k$)
1CxNwEeYDN9mVRL4wvBrLHb6qPagtdZiLF
Every penny is appreciated

Net worth about $3M.
No idea what % that is ... probably top 5%.

Do investment accounts count?

Sorry, meant to say retirement accounts

>all these rich kids having done jack shit for their money
T A X T H E R I C H

Yes, they would.

I'm 34 and ''only'' have 5K ( I started saving 3 months ago for the first time in my life) ...

However I lived Life.. worked and lived in 4 different countries.. fucked women of every size, race color whatever... Met people from all walks of life.. done things, seen things etc

22 98% but only into the beginning of the bracket would need to x4 my total worth to be into the 1% fml

>my parent's money only gets me into the top 2% omg so unfair

I'll tell you the formula to become moderately wealthy ok ? First of all wageslave but for a good salary any trade will do. The next step is really important and will probably change your life . Save life a fucking Jew no cinema no restaurant even when you go to the supermarket save every penny live like that for about 5 years and I guarantee you you will have about 100k or more saved after that? Invest into property and let other people pay your loan et puis voilà sounds easy right ?

my cousin did that... he started a company after saving for years like that..

Now the company is bankrupt, he had to sell his house and now lives in lodge somewhere in forest as he has virtually nothing...

also try buying a property for 100K in Europe.... kek good luck... Will get you a car garage in most places...

>20
>75K
>99%

A company ? Mind elaborating ? I'm talking about real estate not sure what your cousin did but pretty hard to fuck up into real estate at the moment where I live in canada

Yeah well do I really need to specify that this won't work into shithole like vietnam?

>26
>30k

What shitcoin can I put 5k in to to be rich by 2020? Looking for only long term plays.

Monero, OMG and Metal

>21

made 12k off crypto with a 1k initial investment over 3 months. Should be a lot more but the crypto gods like laughing at me,

worth about 25k total. No college debt or any other debt.

Will look into it thanks.

he had 50 employees.. renting out expensive camera's microphones, lighting etc for stadiums, events shows etc..

50 employees that's what probably killed he's company anyway too bad for him

237 million
property
company
crypto
6 cars
5 wifes
5 pigs
12 chicken
27 kids

50 employees that's what probably killed he's company anyway too bad for him .

Made that 2 months in crypto from 30k

>A household led by a 25-29 year old with a net worth of $330,000.00 was in net worth centile 97% in 2016. This centile ranged from $291,085.55 to $379,726.83. Around 256,536 of the 8,551,226 households in this age range had $291,085.55 or more in net worth.
no worries OP, 2D is better than 3D anyway

Currently you are in top 40% if you have net worth over $1 (one dollar) at age of 30

Most are buried in student debt already

top 1% at 28

having more than $100k by your mid to late 20s is perfectly doable without rich parents. any employed STEM grad who doesn't have that much by then is probably bad with money.

> How to kill human motivation & capitalism 101

59% except my country is not USA so I guess i'm ok

Why are you capitalizing 'net'?

It isn't an acronym nor an abbreviation in this context.

€1k with no debt
If I can do 10k before summer in crypto I won't go to college.

>owns less than 21 BTC
you are still poor.