Will the flat bench or incline bench be better to firm up these...

will the flat bench or incline bench be better to firm up these? alot of girls told me to avoid them because it makes your boobs dissapear :/

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10845308
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

working chest will make your pectoral muscles slightly bigger, which might make your breasts look slightly larger. no woman with a normal amount of serum testosterone will be able to gain much muscle mass, though. your boobs will only get smaller if you reduce your bodyfat percentage

lifting probably won't "firm up" your breasts in the manner you want. if you want to alter your breasts, either get implants or do ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10845308

Hi! few things to start off with =]

1. yes I added you because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see!

2. I'm Brian.

3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

TIMESTAMP
I
M
E
S
T
A
M
Pls be in london

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

also why are you complaining about droopy breasts but posting a picture of a girl who is wearing a bra

don't most female bb'ers do incline bench instead of flat tho?

NICE GYNO FAG I BET YOU EAT BREAD

If you don't want your boobs to disappear OP, just don't eat bread. Bread is pretty much the worst thing you can put into your body.

having strong chest makes boobs go apart, but without steroids u cant get that much muscle.

just look at some female bodybuilders and how much gap their boobs have

shrug? I have no idea what female bodybuilders do. if you're not using steroids, you might not want to look to female bodybuilders for routines, since they're going to be doing roid-optimized workouts

personally I only do incline, since flat bench fucks my shoulders

>I'm Brian
The doggo?

Is this true?

If so that's shit, I do have a space between my breasts which I wouldn't wanna increase, but I obv don't want to be imbalanced by not training chest

plz show us that ass too bby ;)

post dick

(you)

the supreme joke of any women asking questions about weightlifting is that they seem to assume they'll instantly gain 50 pounds of muscle as soon as they touch a barbell

it takes months/years of concentrated effort for anyone, male or female, to gain any significant amount of muscle mass. you're not going do a set of bench press and wake up next morning looking like a freak. after six months of dedicated lifting you might get to a point where you think a muscle group looks overdeveloped, at which point you just... stop training that muscle group, and it'll get smaller. gaining muscle is hard, losing muscle is very easy

ah why not :)

if you're in socal i will eat your ass no questions asked

>IMG_0658.png (127 KB, 341x246)
>IMG_0656.png (380 KB, 636x449)

Your tits are fine unless your nipples are pointing at the floor than you should probably get that fixed and just don't go full retard or your breasts will vanish if you have shit tier tits.

OP is a fag. I recognize that ass. It's some white girl with a butter face.

>Implying butter faced white girls with thicc asses and big tits are a bad thing

This will always be funny.

>some white girl with a butter face
that describes a few million people

>local fag posts some pic of girl he found online to get muscular bisexual men to fight for attention on a Cambodian rug making forum

Personally I've been getting into the Bhutanese style lately.

Don't get me started on the merits of woolens vs camelhairs though.

Here it is.

>>LARPing as a grill

Fucking kek

Topkek.

>ass acne

Fucking revolting. Why would you post this?

READ THE STICKY

C A M E L O TO
A
M
E
L
O
T