Why are people so toxic here? what joy do you get from making fun of someone who's losing money...

why are people so toxic here? what joy do you get from making fun of someone who's losing money, when you probably remember what that feels like as well. be kind

boo fucking hoo

>>/reddit/

>toxic
go back to plebbit and be among your own kind I hear they are very welcoming to numale feminist faggots like yourself.

there was a time when people here actually helped each other make money

now everyone is just trying to rob the other

kill yourself pajeet.

Because those same people who are losing money were toxic when you questioned their poor rationals

But I do feel genuinely bad for linkies.
Buying LINK is like donating to Bernie campaign.

That's the point of the site you dumb redditor. The toxicity is the protective shell that keeps the site unappealing to normies.

Because nobody likes stupid, greedy people who who can't even bother to do basic research and expect to be spoon fed.

Lurk more. It has always been like this.

Bernie is gonna save us when trump gets impeached tho

that was back in april and may.
These new /pol/tards are mean

I hate them so much. they ruin every board they get their hands on. poltards are typically summer fags too. they probably will get purged again soon.

>why are people so toxic here?
Because you faggots ruined this board. Take your ass back to plebit.

>be kind
Go fuck yourself

>muh pol bogiemen
:(((((((((

Cancerous SJW, neck yourself

>black baby, white whale
can't make this shit up

I still earn money thanks to people here, lots of valuable information if you know how to filter out shitposts.

Because people here didnt get love from our fathers growing up and we insult each others trying to help them avood oir mistakes (like a father would?)

Now go read some charts faggot

Also this

And a bit of this

And this

And finally this

I also agree poltards are scum, irl and here

>toxic
Millennials were a mistake.

this board is 50% fomo, 50% fud. Figure how to tell the difference and you will be rich man

Fucking deluded faggot KYS if you can't handle Veeky Forums gay ass bitch nigger

Sorry doll, this is how men talk to eachother, being nice and encouraging stupidity isn't actually helping someone see. Now go tell your fat friend that she is beautiful and pat her on the back for eating her way to an early grave like the nice person you are.