Injury General

How horrible is the pain if you tore something in your knee?

I can put weight on it, have complete range of motion, squat ATG, but when I twist my knee while its grounded my leg hurts. Like when you do a roundhouse kick, you have to twist your knee a bit and bend it so the other leg can kick.

Fortunately, the pain isn't in the knee area. But below it/upper shin. It isn't sharp either, pretty dull and the issue feels more muscular than bone.

that girl looks 14 pedo

leddit pls go

OP go to a doctor ffs

Worst case scenario, small meniscus tear since you can still do all of what you listed with no pain. It will heal on its own. If not then doctor

Who is this chick and where can I see her get BLACKED?

How do I get a gf like this?

Seek help dude

Isn't she like 19?

tfw just tore the front horn of my median meniscus from a little flatskating, i got an appointment for a catscan, its in 3 weeks though. So the real diagnosis is coming when its already healed up quite a bit. Its fucking bullshit a few years ago i wouldnt have to wait so long

Symptoms when you had your injury was fresh?

I coulsnt stand on the leg at all, it wasnt swollen but it was hot and hurt at any movement in the gelenkspalt on the inner side next to the kniepad

Also all kneetests where negative except the "4" test which tests inner meniscus

white girls were made for BBC.

Tore my ACL, I could still somewhat walk on it. My knee was locked in a 80 degree angle. But I also tore meniscus, had capsulitis, and broke my knee cap. The doc had to take a bunch of bone fragments out of my knee too.

Fortunately those aren't my symptoms. Get better man

You in Canada? The wait times here make me scared of significant sports injuries. I've just starting doing bjj and muay thai and ive hurt myself with a few small injuries but it's only a matter of time untill something big goes.

I'm in germanistan.
Dont get too scared though, cool shit has its risks, just try not to do retarded shit, like doing anything too high out of your level if that makes sense

Started sustanon, twice a week and my ass cheeks were getting pounded. Try my quad, feels like the worst tear I've ever had

Will do. Get better soon senpai.

Thanks, you as well. Nice hitler dubs by the way

I Bulged a disc in my back. I'm currently in pt I am hopeful it'll heal. It sucks but I usually do pull ups and chins up instead of weights.

>t. nigger
or
>t. cuck

When I tore my PCL it felt like a rubber band broke and I heard a loud snap in my head. Then it swelled up for a week. After about a month I could squat like a pl8 but then I sought the surgery.

>tfw pulled my hamstring about two months ago and keep reinjuring it

seek help for wanting to see her getting blacked he meant