Tinder practice

Hi Veeky Forums, I am from a small town, and since everyone in the region pretty much knows me, I am thinking about setting up another tinder account in some far away country to practice and fuck around with precautions. Have any of you done this? Does this work?

I'm gonna be moving to the Baltimore/dc metro soon for work, is it worth it to pre-tinder the area so I don't have to wait for matches?

OP here, most girls lose their interest if you havent been on an actual date within a short amount of time, dont think this will work.

Really? That's not been the case for me. If you chat them up forever it might be, but otherwise you just hang in the match queue till you have time to set something up.

What do fitizens normally do on tinder? Cherrypick rightswipes or rightswipe literally every person except for disfigured/mordibly obese girls. Id assume it's the latter.

The latter, definitely the latter

> practice being a degenerate.
Just emulate the biggest douche you know.

Will tinder not set you to the location you currently are automatically? I dont want my bare chest pics seen by locals

She is pretty.

the latter is a more optimal strategy

you can always apply a second level of filtering on girls by selectively messaging the ones you match with.

Doesn't swiping right on all count against you? Like flags you as a bit or something?

bump

How the fuck is this Veeky Forums related?

been doing it for two years. nope

It does, but you can buy the subscription service which let's you change your location. Maybe you can use a GPS spoofer, but I've never bothered to look that up.

forgot caption. It's not really hard. Just don't be a 2/10 and learn to take a decent picture

Why is it that last year I used to get 300+ matches on tinder, but then I get a gf, delete app, and here I am now redownloading tinder and getting like 2 matches per week? Is it because they charge now and I'm not paying?

probably not. Make sure you have your settings right and that you're visible blah blah. Try a boost if you aren't getting any. Also it could be if you're in the middle of nowhere. I probably had close to 1000 on my old account before I even thought about buying a month of plus

So boost is OP? Do they know you were boosting or maybe it just shows you to a lot more people more often? Kinda confused what exactly it does, but clearly worked very well for you here.

Wtf. Okay. I live in San Diego so it's not a population problem. I read somewhere it might possibly be because I've deleted and reinstalled the app so many times I need to do something with my fb settings to make it work again.

I get one a week and I dedicate 30 minutes of my week to spam-swiping right and the matches just flood in. I usually get close to 100 per boost. It tells me that I'm visible to 8-10x as many people for 30 minutes. So whoever is swiping in my radius I will be towards the first on their list. Unfortunately it gets me a lot of 75+ mile matches even though my preference isn't that far.

How many guys are these sluts talking to at one time?

I stayed the night with a girl from tinder the other day that messaged me first. She was telling me how cringey guys on there were and she showed me her profile. It was awful. In the last year I've fucked 9 girls from tinder and 8 of them happened to message me first. After I noticed that pattern I quit messaging first altogether.

Must be bugged. I delete and re-install all the time. You could try deleting your account and just remaking it fresh

forgot to add she showed me all her messages. She had 30 something and over half she hadn't even clicked on. Just let them come to you and it's that much easier

You pay for plus?

>I get one a week and I dedicate 30 minutes of my week to spam-swiping right and the matches just flood in.

Is there a reason to swipe while being boosted, I thought it just made you appear more?

I believe if you swipe right on someone, then you will appear in their first few swipes next time they get on the app. That's why during my first 10 swipes of the day, like 6-7 of them will be matches and then just back to regular swipes. So realistically the more people you swipe on, the more people will see you and possibly swipe back. I think if you boosted and just let it sit it would go to waste

1300 matches gets me a decent amount of messages. However I am too lazy to engage in this many conversations. And I'm an asshole so there's that

Always forgetting pic

What do your pics look like?