Was he autistic?

was he autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizotypal_personality_disorder
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was overcompensating, just like majority of their leading wewuzzists.

Definitely something wrong with him

No, but that's too complicated for historical pseuds to understand.
>Woah buddy that's a lot of stuff I disagree with, how's that small penis doing for you

56% face

100% pure German actually
if you look at POW photos made by Soviets and not pictures taken by Germans, you will notice huge difference between a stereotypical German soldier and reality

>master race
>looks like the caricature of a Japanese man

Why do people call Hitler a racist when he put a Japanese man in charge of the SS?

>we wuz giants from atlantis n shiet

> "if I looked like Himmler, I wouldn't talk about race"
Funny how they all pointed fingers at each other despite almost all of them looking mongoloid as fuck.

>when a starved slav looks more alpha than you

He was a Soyboy. He looked like someone I knew in high school and he looked and was a total tool.

What's wrong with that one guy next to Himmler with his tongue sticking out? Does he have special needs?

holy fuck, who is (((this))) guy?!?

Albert Forster, the kang of Danzig

As autistic as he was, I get the feeling that he would have been a cool guy to have as a friend. That goes for all of the Nazi leadership, though.

Obsessed.

>he would have been a cool guy to have as a friend.

Nobody liked him, not even Hitler.

Travelling around Europe with Himmler, digging up ancient sites and listening to his theories about Nordic superiority would be fun as fuck, though. You might even get a trip to Tibet out of it.

Yes, yes you are.

No, he strikes me more as schiztypical personality.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizotypal_personality_disorder

he's a kraut

The longerich biography shows him to be just a boring normal beurocrat, exceptional at organisation and the mastermind behind the Nazi state and it's internal state. There was obviously a disconnect with what he was doing, he only visited a camp and after vomiting at the reality of it, never visited again

> listening to his theories about Nordic superiority would be fun as fuck, though.
listening to autistic rambling pseudoscience is cool to you? this reads like some desperate /pol/ sugarcoating and self delsuion