>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

Other urls found in this thread:

barbrothersgroningen.com/calisthenics-workout-plan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

last 1 died

I sort of started a calisthenics club at my college and so far this is us. Im on the right btw.

the three of you do the same workout? what is it?

you should get the dude on the left to plank or do a leg lift for the first time

We just workout twice a week together. The two guys on the left lift as well and the guy on the right(me) just does bodyweight.
Sometimes we use rings and sometimes other stuff. Always do different stuff.
His abs are as good as mine, i think its just the lighting and his pale completion.

Le critique my routine from last thread. it's pasta
I don't have a set routine, since my sleep schedule and life are in shambles, but more or less it's either everything + 1-2 rest days or divided with no rest day. I do
kick up to handstand
one-arm elbow lever
l-sit and a bad staddle l-sit
pike and straddle compression
dragon flags
advanced tuck planche
pseudo planche push-ups
one-arm push-ups
archer push-ups
this tricep thing I don't know what's called
these tucked maltese presses, concentrating on the eccentric part and getting form down, along with just a hold with one leg on ground
pistol squats
deep step-ups
calf-ups
table rows
precursor work for wrist push-up and forearm shit
and I do stretching every 2-3 days, but it fucking sucks. I don't do all of this on the same day, needless to say. I can do 5-6 pull-ups from last summer I remember, but other than that no bar work.

I'm reluctant to buy parallettes since wooden ones cost a small fortune, and I have no idea of the others are viable, haven't tools for pvc ones.
A slav, a gook and a mixed race? Cool that your college has a club and the relevant equipment.

No haha, left and right are Armenian and the middle one is Filipino. That place is actually 20 mins away from my college, at college all we have is pull up and monkey bars and we just hang the rings from trees. Our college doesnt have a club, thats why we are starting it.

Can you do flashy stuff. Levers and planche and HS?

We can all do back lever but none of us have full planche or back lever. I can do L-sit to handstand and handstand push ups. We can all do ring muscle ups although they can only do 1 each and i can do it for reps. And so far only i have a good bar muscle up. I can do strict muscle ups and bang out reps.

I meant none of us have front lever lol

I am going to guess how long you've been training - 6 months.

No haha way over a year. Not sure about the others. But at first i only focused on pull ups, push ups, dips and the basics to build a base. I only started training handstand push ups this december as well.

what do you think about Foundation?

Honestly never looked at it to be honest. From my understanding it focuses much more on getting your levers, planche etc good even as a beginner. I didnt do that at all and I think beginners should build a base first. Like once pull ups, dips and leg raises are your warm up you should just move to that stuff.

Also one thing I learned is that you never get the full experience of rings unless you use ones from a high mount like in that pic. I used to think support, dips and stuff were easy but believe me once you move on to a proper ring set up you are a beginner once again.

Foundation is more closer to this
> once pull ups, dips and leg raises are your warm up you should just move to that stuff.
than you think. I think it will be worth for you to look at it. Just to give you a different perspective. And it's a quick read. Last question. How did you learn handstand? I am just starting it. Accepting all sort of tips.

why? Is it more wobbly? I envy you.... really want to go to a gymnastics gym.

Holy shit. If this is where I think it is, I live like half a mile away from there.

Yeah its much more difficult. I could still do muscle ups and front rolls but at the top i was very shaky.
Yeah of course, my opinion on it isnt very relevant since i never actually read it.
Also for handstand i used a wall a lot but one thing that helped me the most is pressing up from the bottom of the handstand. I feel like thats a very good way to learn it but its an overlooked method. Also do you know about where you should be looking in the handstand?

This is in Eagle Rock. Are you black by any chance? We saw a black guy working out there today.

naw, i havent been to that park in ages i might check it out though

but are you black

Are you actually in Eagle Rock? Thats sick i wish i lived that close to that place. We had to drive 20 mins from college to get there.

NO!

Yep. didnt know it had a workout area like that

Yes I am a nigger

You should definitely go. We dont workout there regularly since it's a bit far but we may show up once a week so you could train with us if you want.

To whoever was asking me in the previous thread what I achieved doing the barbrothersgroningen.com/calisthenics-workout-plan/ over the course of a year.

I can currently do about 10 consecutive muscle-ups, I can hold a front lever for about 5 seconds, the same goes for the human flag.

I'm gonna start working on planche and hanstands now.

Can body weight help with a bulged disc? I can't dumbbell press without pain but pull ups are fine.

I have 5 bulged discs. And why it won't help you getting your disc back in, I can assure it doesn't hurt them either.

It's actually the reason why I started training in calisthenics.

So you're saying it can help push the disc back in??

so what do you guys say when people ask if you work out?
>oh you do calisthenics? like pushups and pullups?
>front lever? the fuck is that user? how much can you bench
i find just saying im gonna go lift when i do my workout is a lot simpler than explaining i follow the strength training of a gymnast

I usually say noob gymnast shit or pullups n stuff

You can always mention human flag and handstand push ups, most will recognize those. Every normie has a boner for human flag especially.

too bad they're crazy

i think we can all agree getting stuff like front levers and muscle ups are a sweet goal, but what about your physique goals? is it possible to realistically get 18.5 inch pythons doing curls and tricep extensions with my rings?

youd be lucky to get that with natty lifting.

How do I get better at handstands? And progress to handstand pushups?

Also, what do I do to get to where I can flagpole?

What have you been doing for handstands?
Jumping and negatives are good for flagpole.

>what do you guys say when people ask if you work out?
>people ask if you work out?
>you work out?
>implying people talk to me
>implying people can tell I work out
m-maybe one day

eh, I just want to do strength goals, FL, SPL, Manna and HBP, whatever body I have after I achieve those, is fine enough

Foundation Handstand series

>doing great on foundation progression
>get meningitis

T-thanks.
What should I do once the symptoms fade away ? Start from where I was or backtrack a couple of weeks ? I was at week 7 of a 60s progression.
I can't really exercise right now, I have a fever and get light headed when doing something physically demanding (I tried).

My niggers, I noticed this sharp pain in my right hand, top side, metacarpals, while wiping my ass.
Getting my arms into the planche position, i.e., straight with palms away at a 90° angle and it fucking stings. I've done almost no exercise yesterday and the day before was reaaally light.
Halp

no sweat senpai, my first two levels took me twice as long due to health issues, I usually start at the last deload week, so if you were on week 7, start with week 5
also, depends how long you gonna be not working out, if it's only a few weeks you can do deload week 4, then next week first AB is week 5 and the second part is week 6, then next week you can get back to week 7

was that your first time doing planche? just snapped some shit, take a month or so off

I can't do full planche, that's just the position of the hand/arm, bent. I don't remember hearing anything. I did some one-arm elbow levers and archer push-ups yesterday, and rows, wrist pu prep and unrelated shit day before that.
And what's weird, I'm right-dominated, so why isn't the left hand fucked. This sucks big time.

your right hand gets injured more often than left because it is dominant hand, you use it for everyday shit, sounds like too much volume, bruh

Whats that hardest movement you guys can do?

Do your wrist work nigger, take some time off, or work around it, dont go into a full lean right away.

I'm probably gonna be out for a week, symptoms are nowhere near what I felt during the first stay but I still feel weak. Pisses me off but there's not much I can do about it. Thanks.

no idea, ohp my feels?

can you ohp yourself inverted atleast?

I'm proud of my dragon flags, also elevated straddle one-arm push-ups.

muscle up with atrocious forn

No, I'm saying you probably won't feel pain related to your disc while practicing the sport.

Say Hi to a girl I like

I do weights but never really any bodyweight, ive been told this is a good guide, should i stick to it or is something else better?

I have no equipment only pull up bar

I always say I find that routine shit and suggest Foundation instead.

c-can you reverse gravity?

Not optimal. Might as well just do pull ups and dips. Why bother with all that shit.

On second though his Horizontal Pulls Progression seems good.

>I always say I find that routine shit and suggest Foundation instead.
can i pirate it somewhere

open uTorrent
Top left
Add File From URL
Paste this whole thing there

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

and start with FoundationOne and HandstandOne

Shit i read the OP like 5 times and only noticed it when you posted

Thank you anyway user that was nice

Yo. Thanks to gymnast posting user to keeping the /BWG/ alive. I'll call you Karen from now on. Anyone here experience good lower body gains from just sprints and pistols? Thinking of dropping lifting completely to focus on calisthenics.

Pistols and deep step-ups are fine, but you don't really need legs, do you

Well, I don't want to have small legs.

I'm not Karen, faggot
anyway, I used to ride bike a lot when growing up, T-rex ever since so fuck legs, but gonna work on their stamina at least

>not skinny and lean
Don't you wanna shame grills when you have better-looking leggos than theirs? Works with me.

you mean shame flat chested bitches with your pecks, r-right?

Well, you can motivate them to get into a decent shape, can't grow tits on a whim (sadly).
Plus, I once heard
>Big boobs fills a man's hands, small boobs fill a man's heart.

Are you saying girls with big boobs are no good?

he is saying he is a pedophile

I rode my bike alot last summer too. I love it but the weather is oh so shit where i live and sorry, but you are Karen from now on.

mm I don't think any cyclists do squats, just ride bikes 10hours a day

I used to cycle to the gym and there was this hill that was practically vertical that I'd have to go up every day. It was such a cunt but i swear that alone made my legs blow up.

another tip, if you cycle, use lower gear so you have to pedal more

ok time for a stupid question

how do i train muscles that are like between bices and triceps if there are any(like the dudes right arm that is lifted)

im fucking super weak there and im trying to spice up my dips with some trx hanging ones and my arms are falling of all over the place

sorry for my shit english, hope someone understood me

>not cycling at maximum speed no matter the resistance

get at least a 10 second RTO support hold on rings before you try dips

Fuck, man.
Can't stop eating butter.

Just like that?

Yeah, it's so good. I've been cutting at about 1200 kcal for so long and the past week I've gone ham on fat, worst past is I'm not doing the required work for it to even be bulking.

Can't tell which is better, the shame or the gluttonous satiety.

i mean i like butter like the next guy, but atlest toast some bread
jesus

ew

Guys I lift but want to dedicate one day a week to progress on the front lever, currently I can hold an advanced tuck front lever for about 10 seconds. This is my plan:
adv tuck FL 5xalmost failure
tuck FL 5x15s
tuck FL raises 5x8
hanging L-sit 5xalmost failure
leg raises to bar 5x8
leg stretching to get a decent stradle

What do you think? what would you add? I already do pullups and rows on other days, any sugestions apreciated,

I want to increase my pushup and pullup numbers. If I'm hitting my chest and back twice a week at the gym is it alright to grease the groove with pushups and pullups 4 other days, with 1 day completely off a week?

After some personal experimentation and using pic related, looks like those muscles twist forearm, the inner one (biceps brachialis) counter clock wise and the outer one (tri brach) clock wise, if you have rings, just twist your forearm (keeping shoulder immobilized) while L-siting

you will need a lot of road for that in high gear

just use Foundation progression

if you only hit chest and back in gym, you need to work on biceps and triceps, so yea, go ahead

i take back everything, i dont feel so peachy anymore i just want to die

>you will need a lot of road for that in high gear
there was a time I had to cycle to work 6kms every morning. turns out the easiest way to learn how to push yourself is when you just fucking have to.

Bump.

How do i fix my imbalances? Whenever i do a push up, pull up, row basically anything, i push/pull with me left side. My whole left side is much bigger and i feel like i cant really control my right scapula as much as my left.

do movements slower focusing on form

According to the law of specificity rope climbs are not necessary in order to start training ring movements, you just need to progress movements carefully and steadily. But really how will rope climbs help with rings handstands, and false grip?

pushing

bump

They will help the false grip because the gripping is similar and you will develop the strength for it. Not sure how it will help ring handstand though.
I started doing muscle upsvwith a false grip without doing any rope climb so i dont think its necessary.

Bump. Why does planche feel so awful lads

shoulder pressure

because you're a nb

If it feels awful you probably arent ready for it. Can you do a back lever with a supinated grip?

marinefag here training for something that you need to be yoked as fuck for.

todays workout
4 mile run, 60 minutes exercise bike, 500 meter swim plus an hour of treading in the am

pm:
littlebeastms handstand phase 1 day 1
foundation straight arm work plus rings 1
body by rings from fitnessfaqs push 1
bodyweight evolution by fitnessfaqs upper body 1
plus some neck work to keep it thicc

too much volume? not enough? all in all it took about 4 hours. i dont think thats bad considering my job is to be in shape