Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums,

I've been at the gym for 3 days a week for 2.5 months without fail and so I figure it's time to invest in better tools.

I'm looking for a good food scale, weight scale, tupperware, and some calipers. Maybe a new blender, but they are all like $100+. If you have something better to recommend for these categories I'd like to know. For a blender I just want something cheap with a wide mouth so I don't have to funnel my powders into my morning shake.

Food Scale
>amazon.com/Ozeri-Digital-Multifunction-Kitchen-Elegant/dp/B004164SRA/
Weight Scale
>amazon.com/EatSmart-Precision-Bathroom-Capacity-Technology/dp/B001KXZ808/
Tupperware
>amazon.com/Freshware-15-Pack-Compartment-Bento-Lunch/dp/B01GH5KQLO/
>amazon.com/LIFT-Certified-BPA-Free-Microwavable-Containers/dp/B0128YT76S/
Calipers
>amazon.com/AZMED-Skinfold-Caliper-Measure-Included/dp/B0112WR9JE/

Jesus that pic is so Reddit, go fucking die faggot.

kill yourself faggot

>chatting shit about SIR on Veeky Forums
wew lad summer's here early

newer than a premature babby

can you post your starting weight/current weight/change in lifts? just curious.

>disrespecting based SIR

You literally came to Veeky Forums after new years 2017 because that's the only way you don't know who the artist is. Kill yourself, newfag.

You can't be real

>all these assmad redditors rushing to the defense of this cancerous meme

That pic is older than you lurk moar faggot.

>sir Veeky Forums comics
>Veeky Forums

Take your (You) and please leave.

And water isn't wet, right?

kyskyskyskys
y
s
k
y
s

Damn these redditors are mad their shit got called out

> reddit reposts an obvious Veeky Forums meme
> hurr durr its le reddit
> retards begin to argue

why do I still come to this shitty board

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE PICTURE
Anyway just buy the stuff you feel is right, food scale is kinda unnecessary

Sure

6'0, 245 lbs to 220 lbs

OHP: 45-115
Bench: 45-140
Squat: 45-150
Deadlift: 90-180
Power Clean: 65-110
Pull Ups: fucking 0-3x5

Don't I need the scale to measure out stuff like chicken and beef for tupperware meals? Is there a better alternative or...?

>(you)

are you mentally handicapped user?

Worshiping subpar drawfags is literally a reddit thing, anons.

All of/fit/ is shitting on your retarded posts. Take a fucking hint

Well OP, your thread has been successfully derailed. Just let this one die and make a new OP with a new image. It's a sunk cost

whoa there, no one mess with the edgy teen over here

Swing and a miss. I didn't post the first reply and I've seen his comics a dozen times. Doesn't stop me from knowing he's reddit tier cringey and Veeky Forums has a reddit tier sense of humor.

I only spoke up because I found out I'm not the only person with such a sentiment.

SIR gets his inspiration from Veeky Forums

choke on it and die now please, and ready the sticky or gtfo

I always love the
>"supps"
implying gear

makes me happy knowing he's going to make it

Makes sense that all you fags desperate to call out reddit are just projecting

remember when Veeky Forums used to have clever comebacks or atleast remotely funny insults besides "kys kys kys kys kys"

Go back to /tvpol/ you fucking cancerous faggot

>before fit
"date with jessica"

>after fit
"date with jeff"

subtle but i noticed lol

check the calender

To help OP; literally any food scale is good, so go cheapish here. Tupperware is only good when the lid clips around the lip of the tub, otherwise there is high risk of mom's spaghetti getting loose.
Weight scales and calipers are outside my domain; I don't give a shit about fat% yet and my gym has a free weight scale.

Literally when

haha thanks for making me notice!

feels like ages ago...

hijacking your thread somewhat but can anyone suggest some decent resistance bands for mobility work?

Bodylastics are the best tubular bands. If you want flat bands I don't really know senpai(ily).

>new blender
>$100+
Where the fuck do you shop that you can't find a good blender for $50?

As for tupperware, go with pyrex. Best on the market, sturdy glass, they seal better than plastic tupperware, and there's tons of sizes and different "sets" you can get to start with. Downside is they're expensive as fuck.

As for food scales, you don't need a pricy one just take good care of the cheap one. You can test if it weighs right by weighing something with a set weight like pennies or something (This is how drug dealers check lol).

For weight scale, it depends on if you want a fancy blue tooth one that can sync up with your calorie checker or a normal one. I got a glass one from walmart. Slightly pricier than the cheapest ones but not too expensive. I've compared it to the scale at the gym so I know it's not horribly off.

As for calipers, you're on your own there. I don't care about bodyfat percentage yet since I'm still losing weight (So it's kinda worthless to me to know what percentage of my body is fat when all I can see is the fat still. Once I get to the point where muscles and fat are competing to show through then I'll worry about it).

For blenders I have one by Oster that was $50 and comes with a cup you can pour your shake into when you're done. It has both a small removable piece in the lid for adding ingredients as you need to (Probably won't use it since that's more of a cooking thing I think) and the normal lid with a huge mouth you can put your shit into (like a lot bigger than say a magic bullet, which is what I used before). It's powerful enough to finely crush ice too.

you have to go back

have you never heard of board tans? they existed on this site much longer than you have been around you autist