How to cope with the fact you will never be alpha Chad

No matter how much the training and will power, nature was not on your side and cursed you with shit genetics/social status/social skills.

How do you guys cope with it? I like to think there are infinite other parallel universes and I am nailing all the sluts I couldn't get in this one, be a multi billionaire and first man on Mars. It helps me sleep at night

If I can't be Chad than no one can have Chad. That's why I date him now.

I cope by knowing you go to bed crying every night. It's an abstract feel but man does it feel good knowing some loser like you has it worse than me

Alcohol bro, I drink a 750ml of whiskey everyday

>giving up this hard

Kekekekekeke. More gains for me, faggot.

Being Chad sounds like it'd be cool for 5 minutes of banging bimbos. Then you realize you are a low IQ loser that will have gone nowhere well into his 30s.

30 is the new 18

winklevoss twins are gl tall classically trained pianists programmers ivy league alumni millionaires they are real chads. Jfl if you lack the mental capacity to understand this and actually have faith in the revenge of the nerds mentality shilled by hollywood. Chads go into investment banking pe sales make millions while incels become full time neet shitposters or at best programmers eeking out a miserable living on low 6 figures because cs field wage ceiling and whose only friends are other neckbeards on Veeky Forums. The neckbeard cries himself to sleep while chad thundercock gets bedtime bj by his harem of woman

I have decent facial structure, going to get laser skin resurfacing to smooth out my skin. Might jump on low-dose test too or some SARMs. I don't think I have Chad potential, but Brad is reasonable.

t. finance major inspired by a certain Leonardo DiCaprio movie

If you think being good looking helps out only with the ladies you're wrong

Also being attractive to women wouldn't really get boring. Nice try tho. In today's age CHAD ultimately gets the better life. You don't even need real life to experience this. I've made a hot tall guy tinder before....I know the truth.

I hope you have a gl face to compliment your major fgt

LOL you dont know what youre talking about and I can smell your insecurity and jealously from here

Im not chad by any means im pretty average, but if youve ever been to university youd know that most of the fraternity presidents are chad as fuck and need to maintain a >3.0 gpa plus already have lined up multiple interviews with companies after graduation.

In other words git gud faggot

Fuckin right

I don't let things out of my control affect my life.

I don't want to be an Alpha Chad. As much as people wanted me to play the part.

I just want to be a happy or at least content normal man.

why i browse r9k

>going to get laser skin resurfacing to smooth out my skin

Be prepared for intense pain while recovering. I had this done and it didn't help me at all, while also making my life absolute hell for about 2 weeks. I wish you a better experience than I did. I had a CO2 laser treatment.

That's not what being a Chad is about. There's plenty of ugly chads, they just know how to use the nature of how women behave and think to their advantage. If you feel bad for yourself that is the first, and worst thing you need to cut out of your life. Girls can smell it from a mile away. A woman does not want to have to baby a man - they want a challenge, but not a project (unless they are mentally fucked as well.) the women who will go out with someone who does this are doing so (usually subconsciously, due to falling in line as beta women) because that means they don't have to try so hard to keep you – that they will likely have the control in a relationship and can use you as a security blanket and you won't leave because she will be your support system once you trust her. I used to do this until my therapist said, "seems like you're just going for guys that you think you can control." And she was right. I didn't understand womens' natural ways of thinking. I struggled for control in a relationship because I knew I couldn't do better, and wanted to drag someone else down with me, who "needed" me.

The quicker you realize how women work the quicker you'll become like the Chads you hate but want to be. It's not about being an asshole, it's about having frame, sense of self as an independent person who doesn't "need" a woman, but will LET one who deserves you come along for the ride. She should support your goals, and you, and you should offer her positive reinforcement for behavior you approve of. Negative reinforcement will not work, only no attention at all – that's where a lot of you fail to become alpha, and instead just turn into MGTOW douches who complain about "I did everything right and women still don't want me."

Good women want to be reassured, not the other way around, those are just controlling bitches with self confidence issues who will mentally abuse you, take & take and never give back and make you feel bad for it.

Ps read "The Manipulated Man," and make your girl read "The Surrendered Wife," (or surrendered single.)

Just realize that you're acting like a girl and knock it off. You can improve your physical looks all you want but still be a leaking, quivering vagina. Only manipulative whores will date you, then, and she'll still get mad because she STILL wants a man, but won't let you be anything but a whipped foot stool.

Be smarter than that.

Fugg, did you find anything better? I have acne scars

Curious about this, I have bad scarring too.

Same way I cope with not being a celebrity. It's not something I ever really think about. Who gives a shit?

I enjoyed this post.
Thank you

Spoke like a true Stoic my friend

Giving up is for women and homos

Fall down nine times, stand up ten

Does it make sense to join a frat if you don't drink or smoke?

I go to frat parties and a lot of my friends are in frats, and they tell me that I should rush. But I am hesitant to rush because wouldn't I have to drink while pledging?

I really like frats because it's the only really masculine place on a modern-day university campus. Also, the social network help seems to be legit.

Can an user help me with this? My parents are blue-collar workers and never went to college, so I don't really know the full deal with frats.

There's some irony in being chads when

>3DPIG hoes
>*turn into a chad*
>I can fuck ANYONE

desu just get big and you'll eventually fuck someone. i know this big samoan bouncer from LV, like line backwide, with a phone full of nudes. or become a sexpat. if you werent a RL model at 18 then it's probably time to look at new aspects

nailing sluts all day long won't fill the void

Sort yourself out.

i think this was just a wake up call for me.

holy shit

Hell yeah man. Fucking keep trucking man.

I don't give a shit. Who said we're supposed to all be chads? Why do we all need to live the same lives?

Just keep improving yourself, if you fuck up, keep trying. Struggle is good. Literally just be yourself, that's your only job.

This so much. The more you grow the more you realize that no women will ever fill the void.

Eventually you'll learn to appreciate life for something else than having a gf or banging random slut.

TL;DR : don't base you're hapiness on another human being.

The truth hurts.
>maintains a 3.0 GPA
>has interviews for jobs after getting degree
>thinking this is impressive or even above average

Because doing everything you want to do in this world entirely for yourself is the single most Chad thing you can do. Confidently not giving a damn what others think and doing what makes me better is much more alpha than aspiring to be somebody else.

IKTF
I may look like a chad, but have the personality of well.... someone who works on a computer for a living.
With a new girl, and shes a bikini competitor, smart, and awkward in a cute way.
Think my luck may finally be shifting brehs.

3rd date today maybe you don't need to be Chad

Everything is a skill, OP. Stop making excuses.

>> Shit genetics
Do the best that you can, live a healthy life style, and learn how to flaunt yourself. Do you know how many times a day I see somebody with shit looks with a hot woman by his side? Too many for you to complain.

>> Shit social status

> improve social skills (emphasizing the word 'skills' here)
> make new friends
> improve social status
> profit

Is that such a hard formula to comprehend?

>> Shit social skills

Go out and talk to people, try and be the witty, confident, charming person that you want to be. When you inevitably fail, learn why you failed and try to prevent the mistake again. And when you make it again, don't get upset. Just keep trying and you'll improve.

When did Veeky Forums become so spineless?

I just focus on my career and my health.

I earn a lot and have zero student debt.

I am more successful than virtually all my peers from my high school.

That gives me a lot of confidence.

I'll just wait it out to see if being a 30-something wealthy bachelor is as valuable as some people say it is.

>When did Veeky Forums become so spineless?
'When did the world become so spineless?' would be a better question, I think.

>grills should want my greasy ass the same as they do a 9/10 chad

What if I was a chad, lose my powers, got fat and am getting fit to rebuild my chadom?

Where do I look for examples of witty, charming people to use as a model?

From movies? Because I never watch movies, but I would be willing to start if someone give some reccomendations

I know experience and practice is most important but I think having a specific image of what witty and charming really looks like would help

step 1: stop worrying about what everybody else does
step 1a: get a hobby that you can do on your own
step 2: if you choose to continue to work out, do it for the satisfaction of your own physique in a vacuum, health, or performance (sport, romance, whatever you wish)
step 3 (optional): buy a 2017 Suzuki Hayabusa, tune it, extend the wheelbase, and do 230mph wheelies whilst being 5 feet off the ground on the to-ge.

The truth about Chad is that all he has on his side is natural looks. The true alpha male is the diamond in the rough that perseveres to become something greater than Chad ever can hope to attain. Think of something similar to Dexter Morgan when he went to his high school reunion and ended up getting his dick sucked, being the most popular guy in the room, and literally killing Chad.

It is possible for some people to become greater than what they are currently. It is true that there are some people that no amount of anything will get them to that level, but I would say there is a great many that doubt themselves when in reality they could become a Dexter.