How much are you paying per month fit? 65$ here

How much are you paying per month fit? 65$ here.

$30

$80
Worth every penny

$62 i go at midnight and its perfect no ones there besides maybe 1 or 2 every now and then

zero.

homegym

I pay $20 a month and my neighbor is the manager so i get free access to all the other local gyms, which i only use to but basketball but its still nice

$40 CAD

$45

$35

$35 for a year

$23 per month for a two year contract

Free. I work there.

"Free"
But thousands in tuition.

$17.8 a week

$10 a month

$35 annual fee tho

$40 a month with no annual fee

Free because I work there.

Otherwise the most expensive option we have is 20 bucks a month.

$145 up front for a year long pass.

$12.75 plus $8 for tanning booths

$35 and there are qt hyper fit latinas everywhere. I fucking love Texas.

It's free on base and you don't have to deal with autistic civilians

Crunch lit

I train at the park, so zero.

pros:

>fun to lift under the sun
>free
>lots of qts

cons:

>limited equipments (no rings)
>sometimes lot of people
>don't have a bathroom

I'm ok with it.

what did he mean by this?

$129 for whole year

Jesus. There's so many people paying so much

200 for the year, so ~$17 dollars for the month. AND I LIVE IN THE CITY

10$ CAD for a 24 gym called fit 4 less in Canada.

€23,99 it's a chain so I can always find a gym, also free drink dispenser in every gym which I can use to refill a 50cl refillable bottle (whatever the fuck it's called) every 15 minutes.

I should say home gym master race
I workout at home more than I do at the gym

$25/mo for Gold's gym in boston. It was literally the only gym that wasn't for fucking climbing near me

$82 for 5 months

>tfw $100 because it's an exclusive Powerlifting gym for which you have to know somebody that already trains there who can vouch for you and even then you still gotta go through a vetting process

sounds great if not a little pretentious
kinda jelly

35 a month m8

Paid $250 for the year

Iktf bro everyone who isn't military are the most beta cuck fags I've ever met

Living in the city is beta as fuck. Real men drive lifted trucks and crank Brantley Gilbert

>98% of the military is comprised of autistic retards
>thinks civilians are the autistic ones

The fucking delusional circles you have to spin to think this

I have a pull up bar
a flat Bench
dip stand
and 200lbs of adjustable dumbbells.

Im set at home.

Civilians are.the most beta fucking goofs I've ever met

I think crunch is a $10/month gym

So like 4 real dollars?

$63 a month, with shitty opening and closing hours

but only gym within walking distance from my house

20 a month, 24 hours a day to any fit 4 less in the city

For everyone who /homegym/

Take the total spent on gym equipment only and divide by months. Still specify it is a home gym but don't say you pay nothing.

$8/month homegym myself

I only spent $40 on getting extra weights because my growth was stalling over the years. home gym for 18 years now. I acquired everything thru gifts and working at a rec center/people giving away bench press, etc

>$0.18/month
Will commercial gyms ever recover?

pic related

Free since I'm back living with my parents. Has everything but a bench press and it's literally empty at the time I go.

topkek

200$ CAD a year. Pretty comfy gym it has that old school feel to it.

using Mr. Autist's homegym formula

about 2000ish with rack, bars & weight because I went for Rogue (Titan fucked a buddy of mine bad real bad when I was planning to buy my rack). 2 decent bars, a curl bar, some bumpers (thank fuck for a Crossfit place that decided to replace theirs just because), and plenty of dumbbell pancake plates.

So even though that takes me to ~ the 50 USD mark over 3 years, it fits my work schedule. Need to roll out of bed and do deadlifts bc you were to tired to do anything but eat after a 16hr workday? Good.

Elsewise, I pay 15/month for a boxing gym and 20/month for a powerlifting/strongman gym. I go to the boxing one in the morning or on my lunch break about 5xmonth and do cardio or complexes with them; right across the street from work is a no brainer. The PL one is halfway across town and their schedule is a pain to fit into, but if I get in more weeks than not it's cheaper than a day pass and it's easier to really push myself on bench when I'm not unracking myself

£5 a month for work gym, otherwise home gym superior race reporting in.

State of the art university gym

like $190 for 15 months
>got 3 extra months because i acted hesitant and he wanted that commission

haha you still pay for it dummy

$56. I could have paid less if I signed a 1 year contract but I wanted the option to quit any time since I am autistic and thought I'd spill spaghetti and never come back.

100 for 3 months but i pay in cash

$20 a month.

$40. It's not bad for a 24 hr gym that's a 10 min walk down the street. It's super convenient and has all the newest weight and cardio machines. Has some benches, dumbells, 3 squat racks, and some other free weights too. Pretty cool.

I also pay $40 per quarter at my community college so I can hit the gym there right after my classes. This is so convenient that honestly i barely use my actual gym membership now but I'm locked in an 18 month contract till january 2018

250?

I'm getting paid. I met an old guy who pays me to train at his place and do some other stuff. At elast I get some free post workout protein

It's mostly only because they give each member a key to the place, so they just want to know that you're trustworthy, and won't steal anything/cause drama

by protein you mean jizz right

5€

$0

My dad works at a company that has a shit ton of gym membership shit that I can use until i'm 28 or something stupid like that.

>tfw still live at home so mommy pays for gym membership

>12 dollars a month
>5mins away from house
>its open very late

I go at real autist hours with my fellow NEETs and social rejects its great.

$18. It's a tiny local gym with a few perks
>Almost never more than three other people there not including any trainers
>Open 24/hour with a keypad lock instead of a receptionist so can literally be alone late at night to work out
>Allowed to play your own music if you're alone there and everyone kinda puts up with it until you go
>Geared towards weightlifting so it has everything with only three cardio machines for warm ups and cool downs

Downsides
>No locker room or shower (just one singular male and female toilet) but not a huge deal to me
>Limited locker space but the place is small enough that you can put your shit behind the counter and no one will fuck with it
>It's small so it can be a little cramped when other people are there but I usually go when it's slow
>Owner only uses PayPal and my account kept pulling from the wrong card for awhile so took me a minute to set up membership but it was easy with no need for talking to anyone or filling out forms and shit besides a release form which is good because I hate talking to people

It may not have a sauna or any of those fancy kind of amenities but I'd really be paying for shit I'd never use anyway so this is perfect for me.

Plus since it has a keypad lock i feel pretty safe going in in the middle of the night since the only people who know the number are also members. It's nice if you're paranoid like me.

22 a month half price drinks, free guest any day no limits, tanning booth sauna state of the art equipment.
Youfit has upped their game a lot

Oh yeah and 24 hours mon-thurs

Oh yeah and 24 hours mon-thurs

I would pay just to hear the interview questions

Wait until you're out.

10$/mo. Planet Fitness =x

this

64aud a month

but it's a great 24hr gym with 4 cages and it's within walking distance of my house

£0

>homegym masterrace

>tfw dad bought family plan at a gym a decade ago and never cancelled and there are 3 of them right by me

20€, and the gym is actually really good

12$

299 nok, around 35 burger dolkars. To be a Norwegian gym it's very decent, 24h access and good equipment and few muddies

>gym in my area teaches oly
>taught by people that actually compete
>150$ a month

10$/month mall gym it is

about $90 / month
it's a nice place for men with a few bucks, business guys sit in the lounge and old boy deals are made

>55 PLN (14$) a month student deal
>combined gym/swimming pool pass
>restricted hours but still fits me 100%

250 New Israeli Shekels. :^)

10€, pretty fine gym, nothing annoys me

£30 off peak. Peak is £50

How much is that in non-jewish money?

About 67$.
It's a pretty good gym, but it doesn't have things like saunas or a swimming pool, those usually double the amount. There are far cheaper of course but they're too far, this one's 15 minutes walk away from my house.

>It's a pretty good gym
I read:
>it's pretty good goyim.
I need to cut back on my /pol/ time

20$
gym is open 24/7 with solid equipment

Definitely. I suggest cutting at -25% DPI (daily /pol/ intake) until you reach near zero, then just stop going to /pol/ entirely and detach yourself from that fucking losers' den completely. Good for everyone involved.

>I'm wondering who's behind this post
A large-nosed Jew, of course. Doesn't mean I'm wrong.

$10 a month crunch fitness

>he doesn't have a free gym at college

The last membership I had was 35/mo for 24hr access + free tanning + free hydo massage bed. Was a great deal, but honestly just much easier to manage lifting 6 days a week at a homegym, so I built one a year ago. About $1,000 bucks for power rack, oly bar + plates, dumbells up to 50 lbs, bench, cable attachments, hyperextension bench. About half the shit found on craigslist half online deals. 10/10 would recommend.

$10, I'm not kidding

40. 24/7 and the worst I've seen is a huge guy doing nothing but treadmill and a manlet chad wearing a brim hat indoors and checking himself out constantly in the mirror.

Hundred dollars for the entire year