Anyone find their taste in women becoming more and more 'muscular' the stronger they get?

Anyone find their taste in women becoming more and more 'muscular' the stronger they get?

No. Only fags and weirdos like to fuck women who look like men.

Nope not at all

I appreciate fit girls more than I used to but I'll fuck anything desu lads

Always liked women that lifted, especially thicc thighs and calves, and wasn't attracted to skinny arms. Fat fucks didn't do it for me and it took me a long time to realize that fit women are my type.

t. insecure woman

Less in fact. I appreciate good genetics in a woman to pass on to her children. Women who roid probably have serious issues.

I would say my preferences haven't really changed but I have so much more respect for chicks who put the work in to better their bodies and are active in one way or another.

I would say so, not women who juice but women who lift hard and not do Instagram meme workouts. It's gotten a lot more attractive to me.

No. Quite the opposite, in fact.

kys

>Gross swole broads and sloppy fat chicks
There is nothing in this thread for me.
Hidden.

The bigger i get more acceptable of fatties I become.

Nah.

This is still the kind of woman I want to fuck

Nah thats gay

fpbp

absolutely

the "fit girl" threads on /e/ and /s/ are my second home on Veeky Forums

Yes. Eventually you'll move onto fit twinks before progressing to full on muscledaddies.

SAUCE!!!! PLZ for the love of gawd!

I thought you guys liked fat chicks?

In descending order of cohort size it goes like this:

Chubby chasers -> outright homosexuals -> men unable to reconcile their homosexuality so it manifests as weird fetishes for either muscle girls or MTFs -> Normal people

I just find taste changing to younger, smaller and thinner women. Is lifting turning me into a pedo?

You're just getting more confident so you aren't ashamed of your sexuality anymore.

wtf are they even eating

Na son. Just do what i do and have girlfriends/fuckbuddies around the 18-21 year old mark. I hate women my age. (24)

>tfw becoming more attracted to muscular women and men
N-no homo.

There is a girl at my tec how has cannon ball delts, She has pretty big quads as well, no wild man glutes though.
There is also a competitive bber at my guy, she is like 50 and 5'3 and has the most capped delts i have ever seen,

I've found this and it's really weird because I used to think muscly girls look weird. I still don't like full on muscle girls - OPs pic is right sort of level.

Some deltoids, biceps and lean arms look qt

>as my passion and dedication to something grows, I find myself more interested in people who share that passion
no shit

I guess they're more muscular now

Yes

>become fit
>seek fit partner
nah man, that's wrong, you should go and date fat midget amputee whales

>tfw no qt.14trap gf

Fit women not necessarily muscle women