Thoughts on Brian Alsruhe?

Thoughts on Brian Alsruhe?

Thoughts on his program set up? Is it worth it if your natty?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dcr-JtlmtVc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-aYymOifxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigga needs to get that surgery on his foot already. That and he's probably too old to be competitive. Other than that I love the guy.

awesome guy, awesome channel.

aye

He won Maryland's strongest man this last year.
Fuck off brian

aye

guy claims natty lmao

He is a fucking faggot, I hate the format of his videos with those faggy cuts to say "funny" shit, and I hate his faggy voice. Also, the fact that he claims "natty" is just the top of the cake.

aye

his wife is stronger than most of Veeky Forums

it screams early youtube years

at least he's strong

He doesn't claim batty. He just do eat talk about it

There's a big difference

He talked about it on the comments on a supertraining video, IIRC. He said something along the lines of "I don't talk about it because people wouldn't believe me" wich is the same as claiming natty

this

>Thoughts on Brian Alsruhe?
Generally informative, strong, knows what he's doing

>Thoughts on his program set up?
It's reminiscent of 5/3/1, which I'm not a big fan of, too low frequency.

>Is it worth it if your natty?
I don't think so. 1x a week frequency on your big lifts is just too little. Unless you're highly advanced (and maybe a little juiced) this will be a pretty unproductive way of training.

All in all, I like the guy, pretty funny, easy to follow along, his videos are well edited and he has a lot of good information. Take his advice when it comes programming with a grain of salt though.

why does the guy claim natty,I don't get it

anyone else hat this hobo looking pig disgusting faggot. why he has such a large following is beyond me, this guy basically lives and breathes lifting and yet his body and his lifts are dogshit i mean he benched 125kg in competition at >100kg weight its fucking ridiculous. all he does is regurgitate readily available basic information yet he has 320k subscribes for some reason adn gets to hang out with mark bell and whatnot. why cant people see he's blaha 2.0?

I haven't seen that comment

It really doesn't matter tho. He isn't trying to sell you supplements or shit. The video is just explaining a simple template to program off. And I'm sure if you buy custom programs from he he asks if you're batty or not

He's not doing any harm by being on/lying about it. Just saving himself the trouble of possible legal/social ramifications

forgot pic

he's a strongman,they don't bench

Because steroids are illegal?

The fact that he owns a gym where others clearly use could easily be used as evidence that he supplies as well. Getting done for supplying drugs would fuck up his life

I agree with what you are saying, but the guy is a fucking faggot and I don't like him, anyway.

I don't get it, but im not going to whiteknight a middle aged man on the internet

I think he's a good guy

I think he's a good guy, too. I just don't like him

youtube.com/watch?v=0-aYymOifxs

new video guys

He seems like a sweet guy, not too eager to follow his program though

is he a manlet?

First of all, you need to be 18 to post here. Second, he's a strongman, he doesn't need to bench so there's no reason to bench, eh? And please be aware Mark Bell is on steroids. Also Jason Blaha got his reputation for making stuff up, he claimed he was a mercenary that now suffers of PTSD and other crap, that's why people here make fun of him, not because of his crap lifts. Alan Thrall is just a gym owner who makes videos to help others, he's a good guy, no reason to call him a faggot.

Also don't even act like 125 kgs is easy to bench, I bet you don't even bench 1pl8.

Wut? I'm I don't know why you are quoting me, I have nothing to do with I like Thrall, btw, but if he benches 125kg it's pretty shit tbqh. I bench 5x110kg myself and I'm just a regular guy.

Video is fucked up and ends abruptly?

none of his lifts are good relative to his bodyweight + how long hes trained lol

his excuse is that running the gym took priority-- but hes been making youtube bucks for years now so I don't know whats going on

maybe he's just weak then