Gridcoin - ASIC Resistant, Next Gen

Gridcoin (Ticker: GRC) is a decentralized, open-source, math-based digital asset (cryptocurrency). Gridcoin, while energy-efficient, is the first and only cryptocurrency that rewards individuals for scientific contributions and performs transactions peer-to-peer cryptographically - without the need for a central authority to distribute rewards. It is the first block chain protocol that delivered a working algorithm that rewards and cryptographically proves solving BOINC (Berkeley Open Infrastructure for Network Computing) hosted work, which could be virtually any kind of computing process. Gridcoin provides benefits to humanity through contributions to computational research. There are no limitations to a single BOINC project, providing the flexibility to be rewarded for virtually any type of computational process.

Rebranded in September, big if true.

Yep, full rebrand, new logo, new brand guidelines, absolutely gorgeous website.

wow muh rebrand muh website surely 300x now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muh asic resistant!!!! 50000x!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW WEBSITE GOYS, did you understand that GOYS? N E W WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A new website certainly helps adoption & interest. Not to mention the difference between before & after is stark.

wow dude!!!!!! 30000 normies just logged into an exchange to buy this now, we are going to moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The more adoption the better! I could see Gridcoin appealing though to the "normie" concept, as the mining computation are actually solving science & technology related equations including mental disabilities! I attached a screen of the site btw!

>solving equations related to mental disabilities!
apparently they haven't solved yours.

alright I'll bite. What kind of increases are you expecting short term?

somebody missed out on GRS, FTC, XDN?? feelsbad to be poor

It's been at this point in the floor multiple times, that alone I'd say the only way is up. But add on the fact of the hype around ASIC-Resistant coins and I don't doubt you'll see large buy orders once people are aware.

already all in, thats literally easy money

Just bought some at 650. What am I in for

Easy for whales to suppress the price right now, but if the volume picks up it should be easy money

3 btc to pass 900 sats lul

Could you translate this for me? Are you saying that I could potentially mine grid by running, e.g., folding at home?

'Rebrand in September' written twice and Execution spelt wrong.......... very promising.........

Please dont Pump n Dump Gridcoin. It's one of the few legit coins out there. Don't make it shit.

My body is ready. Let's go to the moon boys!

aaaand its gone

it only went up 30% lol...I'm still waiting for it to go 1000btc+ volume, and see it gain traction

The volume has doubled in the last hour

hilarious how biz just shills whatever has jumped up recently

Still happy I sold all.

this is huge

I MADE FIVE DOLLARS