Peak Natty

I have seen countless people's ideas of what peak natural bodies look like, and there is so much variety.

And every super ripped dude claims to be natty, and then there are always naysayers. Let's lets once and for all roughly what 'peak natty' looks like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYpbDZJUJ0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read the GH15 bible and you'll understand

Scott herman is natty peak. Anything more than this you're roiding.

>no neck

i can believe it

You are dumb and don't know what you're talking about

Frank medrano is also a pretty good example of a shredded max natty. remember boys natty, big or shredded. pick 2.

he'd look bigger but don't think he wants to gain weight for his calisthenics shit.

Scott Herman is not natural my friend. He cycles on and off.

Not natty

Probably not natty, insane filters though so can't be certain

are you retarded gearhead. Even I got bulging popping shoulders when i started cycling in my ottermode phase. this dude has shit shoulders/traps.

citation needed

Scott herman is def on roids
>pecs and shoulders to big at that lvl of leanness
>pecs and shoulders over developed like we see in most roiders
>no neck low natural test bitch boi

Yup, he's geared up. Thanks for the better quality picture m8

if you have gone past this point you are roiding

How the fuck is this not natty. He's not huge or very vascular and he's only around 175lbs or so. He just has very good genetics.

>off cycle, claim natty because you're soft
>on cycle, still claim natty because you're "not that big"

>Scott Herman
>not natty

gtfo and don't come back

I think this is a pretty good video on what is and isn't possible for a natural body. Whether TGO is natty himself is another question.

youtube.com/watch?v=TYpbDZJUJ0w

Basically, it's pretty unlikely for a natty to be super cut and defined while also huge, so if you see someone with a fuckhueg body that's also defined like a show bodybuilder, they're probably not natural. But if they haven't cut their bodyfat to such a degree it's possible for people to get pretty big, they just won't have that 1970s Arnold look.

>Whether TGO is natty himself is another question

He has a post on BB.com from ~5 years back admitting to gear. Very respectable physique regardless.

link?

Hell no.
He's definately half natty.
And by half natty I mean they cycle on or off or have done a cycle or more before.

Not natty

Probably does a small cycle here or there

No way in FUCK that twink is natural. Look at his face and and neck. And compare it to the rest of his body.

Here's a simple way to tell. If they look like a comic book character.
They are not natty.
If they have thin necks and it looks like they are wearing a muscle suit they are not natty.
If they have huge as fuck traps and shoulders and a meh everything else. They are not natty.
If they look like they are CONSTANTLY post workout and pumped while having a low bodyfat THEY ARE NOT NATURAL.

Good, because I just want to be big and Natty. I thought I would never be able to be like Jon Pal even at his higher bf% for strongman.

So can you post an example of what the natty limit is then?

you can't,there are people on roids who look like they are natty cause of their shit genetics

lift and see how far you get I guess

I never saved it, sorry.

top lel I knew it

fuck off you bullshitter

Stay rustled, faggot

Yeah, blaha is one. Dude basically fucked his shit up with steroids. Litterally everything that can go wrong with gear use did go wrong with that guy.

Here you go.
These guys look 100% natural and like they are active and actively workout.

They look really good. Most of fit has very unrealistic goal bodies.

Scott Herman used to be natty and then he suddenly got bigger and leaner and was like "lol I'm still natty I just started eating more" no faggot you've been at the same size for years and suddenly you figured out you need to eat more to gain mass? I'm not buying it.

Pic related is the natty limit

These guys don't even look like they lift

jeff is a fraud as well

Nah he just uses good lighting. He's super soft and flat looking in normal light pic related

You honestly don't know what someone who lifts looks like.

Go take a look at the average guy in cbt thread. Outside of the guys who're pumped from a workout, the beyond obvious roiders and outright lying "half natty's" it's full of guys who bust ass in the gym and are relatively active.

The guys in my pic are legit natural and are "bodybuilders".

He obviously more then likely cycles on super low doses.
He's not as over the top as a lot of the "youtube natural" guys and that's probably because he's all guilty and shit about it.

The natty limit varies from person to person
Someone who is 5'9" will be able to look fucking stacked without even knowing what a syringe look like (if you're ingesting roids, you're retarded anyway) and they haven't reached their natty limit
then we have people who are 6'5" who look like a fucking twig at natty peak. You can't just claim a universal natty look

But Jeff Cavaliere is a pretty good basis of well developed natty.

can you tell me what happened to him?

I'm 5'8 lad, will I look shredded at low bf if I keep lifting for a year or two?

WHY DONT YOU JUST LIFT AND FIND OUT YOURSELF REEEEEEEEEE

Yep he's also a creatine non responder and has a ton of not fitness related health issues. Just bad genes all around

i'll do it

Talking about natty peak is like 7+ years of lifting
I think it's more useful to see it after two

Working out for 1-2 years and not getting flabby from eating habits, shit sleep and everything around that. Ofc you will look jacked

Was steeve reeves natty?

so wait

being a manlet is ez mode then?

I've heard he looks much bigger in person

Not a chance

why do you think the average lankie is so hateful towards them?

So basically everybody in CBT threads is on roids? What a world

goat

When it comes to putting on mass and even lifting?
Of course.
Rippletoe and the entire autistic memetic powerlifting group are all average 5'9 and below dudes. I've rarely ever seen someone well over that height and natural who is as gungho about that stuff then them.

And yeah, they can just dick around in the gym with a bro split and eating well and get pretty swole very quick. If you're tall as fuck you not only have to put in REAL WORK in terms of strength and effort you have to eat a hell of a lot more then them as well.

It's why I think most 6+ guys should have a really good calisthenics and endurance base to start from. Joint strength and integrity is vital for a long healthy life for taller men and the stamina to last through the workouts needed to put on that mass and strength are even more vital. Because one slip up for us = being fucked forever.

skelly lanklet detected,eat more dude

In my opinion its stupid to expect much more than pic related. Roids practically werent in sport back then.

>but their knowledge was a lot worse than ours
alas, their genetics were much better than today's testosterone-declining men. If you are average it is a good starting point.

I love it how people underrate these old black and white pictures taken with a toaster "oh well, don't expect much more than this you know such is natty life"

Eugene Sandow was 5'9 manlet and 205lbs ripped. Jesus christ anyone with these stats abusing IG filters would be called out for OBVIOUS ROIDS.

He basically just had terrible chest genetics and the old pictures do no justice to his (and others) physique compared what you can get nowadays with top tier camera, photoshop, filters etc.

Scott herman is 5'10 and 180lbs with higher bodyfat for reference.

Sandow absolutely destroys Scott in terms of muscle mass.

I've been 6+ athletic active and well over 300 pounds since I was 14.

Sandow ate bull testicles and did cocaine.

I'm so glad I found Veeky Forums.

so, a natural should expect much less. not good news. afaik sandow chest was just underdeveloped as they didnt thought that a big chest and big bench is an important thing back then.

there is a reason why eating standard test wont work and you need to use oral roids. I highly doubt that eating bull testicles would provide you with any bioavailible testosterone.

Fucking meathead. Lol

He didn't have terrible chest genetics as much as a reduced focus on building the chest
Back then benching and dipping weren't a thing
It was all about ohp and bent press

No way hes 205 if hes 5'9.

Why do you so desperately want Scott Herman to be natural?

? Itse even worse IF Scott is on roids then because Eugene had over 25lbs lean muscle mass on him as a NATURAL lmao

There are like 10000 different factors that determine your natural peak (gender hormon levels age how much sleep you get if you have a job your free time activities etc) this thread is complete bullshit

sandow was strong as fuck, just never worked chest much but he was fkn strong as hell

back then it was all about the overheads and deadlifts

>there is a reason why eating standard test wont work and you need to use oral roids. I highly doubt that eating bull testicles would provide you with any bioavailible testosterone.

I don't care about your doubts. They at bull balls.

you don't fucking know his real height or weight.
He's a showman.
And he, like all bodybuilders and men who sell themselves based on their body, lie.
Hell, sandow threatened to sue a dude who said he wasn't as strong as he claimed rather then actually lift the fucking weight and prove it.

How does he wipe his ass?

The biggest bodybuilders actually have to hire people to wipe their asses for them, or at least use those toilet parer holding rods that midgets use to make up for their disproportionate arms. But yeah, gotta build that stack, Bro!