Small boobs attractive

Do you find smaller boobs attractive like a/b or small C more attractive than larger ones

inb4 people get called pedos when they like small boobs

I prefer perky and firm A,B,C cups over saggy D and above cups

Yes. I also find traps attractive, so take that with a grain of salt.

All in the shape

not important but gf has small boobs so I prefer that

Small tits are shit. Nothing like a grill using her bewbs to play with your dongler. They're nice during sex too

Ive always been an ass man, but my gf went from a 32B to a 32C after getting on BC am becoming an ass and tits guy

Just as long as they're not saggy I don't really mind

boobs bigger than C means fatty bitch in 90% of the cases. A si too small though, but B/C are definitly top tier titties.

All the people I've ever been dreadfully attracted to had smaller sizes.
This is also very important

>tfw gf has firm, perky double d's

I didn't think they existed boys

I do. By circumstance though, I generally tend to go for small women and fat DDs on a girl of five feet and change look just plain wrong kek

huge tits on a chubby girl are like abs on a skelly dyel - cheating by premise and nothing to be proud of.

Shape is the most important thing seen perfect tiny and huge boobs

I find all boobs attractive. Im a teen

Not personally, it actually really turns me off more than anything else about a woman.

I have never hold a boob

yes. Bs > Cs > As

also redbones with gorgeous eyes are my JAM

Not really, i sorted of dated a girl with Cs for a while and didnt think too much of it, but then got with my (now) wife who has a G chest and i cannot fathom having been happy with anything and am so glad i didnt make that mistake.

Each to their own though.

Indeed. Cocaine Lorraine in case you want more

Depends on the rest
Phat ass and small tits are weird, huge udders on a tiny frame too

*happy with anything else

Something like a 32G/H is my ideal size, very very rare though.

not "more" attractive, but not inherently less attractive. as long as i can squeeze and lick them who cares.

just make sure you compensate by squatting to build a nice ass

> squatting to build an ass
God it really is reddit.

I never used to like them and was always a big fits kind of guy. But then cute petite womanlets with them started to catch my eye and then I started to like them a lot.

>lmao big boobs or little boobs, dood? YOU GOTTA CHOOOOOOSE

size doesn't fucking matter

as a matter of fact, here are the factors of importance, from most to least important:
>perkiness
>shape
>spacing
>areola size
>skin texture
>size
>nipple hair (can easily be waxed)
>freckle placement

you guys are all titscrubs, picking a beer based on what the label looks like

Okay honestly everyone who has sex knows ass > tits

So this is a competition for 2nd place and perky tits are where it's at. I don't care if they're small like an A or if they are big like a D, as long as they aren't sagging.

I prefer smaller girls so inherently I enjoy their smaller boobs.

IMPOSSIBRU
>pics or it didnt happen

>Phat ass and small tits are weird, huge udders on a tiny frame too
>phat ass and small tits
you mean god tier?

Sagging is based on cooper's ligaments and skin elasticity not size. I've personally seen saggy small chests far more than large. Mainly when a girl loses weight quickly, which i guess larger chested girls are less inclined to do.

It's like a bag of sand

Since breasts are majority adipose, and gravity is a bitch.
Smaller than larger. But there needs to a certain fullness. So probably not tiny, unless perfect shaped.
Rule is she must have bigger tits than me. And her smaller titties give me less leeway for being a fatass.

this

i love em all BUT ass is more important

Are you me?

If a girl is somewhat fit with a decent face I'm happy with it. Obviously the fitter and more attractive faces are better but that's the minimum to get me interested.

Big - if you don't have at least D then can you even call yourself female? Holy shit.

AA - almost almost boobs
A - almost boobs
B - basic boobs
C - can't complain
D - dang!
DD - double dang!
E - enormous
F - fucking big
G - gross

I like thicc women with small breasts

No.

Breast size needs to be CONGRUENT with the size of the women.

Small tits are ONLY acceptable on skinny girls.

They give her a youthful look. Natural beauty.

Now on the other hand a more voluptuous woman with large breasts had a slightly different appeal, she looks sturdy and healthy as well. Upper end of the healthy size range, but still within it.

Now, imagine that otherwise voluptuous woman with flat tits. yeah no thanks.

The fatter the woman the less acceptable small tits become.

Fortunately breast size seems to follow body mass, but there are dreadful exceptions.

normies

I like small af boobs. Not into young chicks either or traps, it's just a preference. Some large boobs are also nice, I am just not keen on the sizes in between. Same for hair, either short or long af.

don't forget about nipples aesthetics

I like small tits but too small is bad, same goes for big boobs.
I like them but too big is bad

>Are you everyone on this site?
fify

More than a handful is a waste.
Less than a handful is a shame.

I used to value a big ass and smaller boobs more, but now that I'm with my DD gf I have a newfound love for big tits. They're not saggy, just naturally come down a little bit from the weight, but they feel amazing when pressed up against you during sex.

Also titfucking is literally heaven for your dick.

I prefer smaller boobs.

B O L T E D
I
L
T
E
D

>implying you have to reach a certain bf% to see abs

This is absolutely true. I'll never forget the first time I saw my first gf's tits: she was 16 yo, C+ tits, looked so hot clothed. Then we got naked. The magnificent tits I dreamt for nights of were there in all their mediocrity, sagging, inexorably pulling my soul towards the abyss they seemed so determined to reach. I didn't die that day, but not for lack of wishing

Yes. Bigger boobs look better in clothes but B or C is optimal when naked desu.

Plus 99% of the time chicks with huge tits are just fat. Fatties with a DD cup are the equivalent of unaesthetic guys on fit bragging about lifting 1/2/3/4

this