Any dentists around?

Or anyone know anything about dental Health and how to fix pic related?
Also what is it likely? Just plaque or what.
I don't smoke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOtMizMQ6oM
nhs.uk/Services/dentists/ReviewsAndRatings/DefaultView.aspx?id=20913
youtube.com/watch?v=asXL5_stGjw
youtu.be/WrFo9kjcOo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wouldn't trust this place, best go see a doctor.

I would imagine that it has to do with not flossing, to much sugar and not brushing, no mouthwash, or gingivitis.

brush ur teeth
vitamin c

Jesus christ, go to a fucking dentist. You need some serious debridement

Oh god man that is really really bad for you

Go to a dental hygienist asap. It's plaque and you need to get it off your teeth quick as you possibly can

What the fuck, do you even brush?

It's plaque. A dentist can scrap it off with a power tool for next to nothing if you don't live in America. Floss daily.

gross

anyway, since this threads up. what do you guys think of getting braces as an adult (20). will it help or am I beyond saving

it usually cost £3000+ but theres a deal on groupon for ~£900. Ive never used the site before. would appreciate any input

Dental hygienist gf says that's calculus, which is super built up plaque. Your gums are receding because of the bacteria in it. You have advanced periodontal disease go get your teeth cleaned at a dentist. Also brush more faggot.

>doing medical procedures on the cheap
Son you don't skim on professional services when it comes to health and medicine. A doctor that would do it for cheap would give you shit service and might even cause damage. Go to a licensed orthodontist and ask around for prices.

youtube.com/watch?v=bOtMizMQ6oM

Tell your dental hygienist gf her job is gross and she's weird for choosing it

they are licensed

nhs.uk/Services/dentists/ReviewsAndRatings/DefaultView.aspx?id=20913

Ive looked into other options, but with uni and shit, I just cant afford anything else

Tell your dental hygienist gf that I have a 9" chorizo waiting for her

You're going to lose those teeth. You're not going to make it..

It's calculus, and as a result your gums are inflamed, that's why your gums are so red and swollen. Go get it removed at an oral hygienist or something. Also l2brush your teeth because it's really easy to prevent.

Braces at uni? Do you see many people with braces at uni?

the type of braces are call "six month smiles". I plan to get them done in may and have them off in october. I start uni in september, so its not that bad

and Id rather have braces than fucked up teeth

youtube.com/watch?v=asXL5_stGjw

This is what is going to happen user. Go to dentist Asap.

yeah, a shitton of plaque. all that white stuff around your gums and teeth.

you should visit a dental hygienist

what the fuck? you need to floss everyday

She likes teeth. That shit is gross tho. But it's more people that are gross than the job. Lots of stories of people with abscesses, pretty much a pimple, in their mouth that just drain and swallow it instead of seeing a dentisit.

Looks fine to me.

t. British

Yes, it's just plaque. See video for what i base this guess on: youtu.be/WrFo9kjcOo8

In saying are metal braces common in the UK at uni age?

Hearty kek.

Op you have Periodontal Gingivitaids. You have 24 hours to live. Tell your family and friends you love them.

t. Lead Multiplana Astrophysical Dentist of the American Dental League and Professor at Harvard and Yale.

When you have a dental cleaning, that thing they do where they scrape your teeth with the metal pick is called "scaling." The goal is to remove this sediment, which is calcium based salt deposits that build up on your teeth naturally, called tartar. You are probably fine, but you definitely need a standard dental cleaning.

no. pretty uncommon to have braces past early teens. I know a couple of people who have had them at 17/18 but thats it

if you get them done before 18 you can get them free on the nhs, otherwise theyre pretty expensive

So you will look odd with them at uni

I'll only have them for the first couple of months

and Id rather have braces than fucked up teeth

I'm 23 and haven't been to a dentist since I was probably 10.
Parents were pretty shitty and like them I'm not a rich person, mostly poor.

I noticed that this build up, was not budging at all despite my best efforts (flossing and brushing daily to twice daily for a good while) which lead me to ask about how to fix it.

It seems a dental trip is my only option. I'll be going to see one today to book an appointment.

As a kid I should mention I was scared of the dentist because when I once got a filling, they put needles into my gums and I'm not a fan of needles.
That was probably my last visit to the dentist.

So another question to either prepare myself or put my mind at ease.
With the scaling and such, do they need to use needles?

I'm improving my health/life and this is something I've gotta do. My habits are better but this professional clean is needed to reset my teeth.

calculus? nigga, ya teeth is doing math?

I have a friend, in uni who was them. Nobody gives a shit

are you morbidly obese?

BREHS

Not an expert but I don't see any reason why they would have to needle you. Don't they have alternatives, like going through the pain or being gassed (oy gevalt!)