Hey Veeky Forums, I've been training and losing weight for a year now...

Hey Veeky Forums, I've been training and losing weight for a year now, lost 110 pounds and going to lose about 30 more but the problem is lately my performance has been shit. I can barely workout for an hour and this is happening at least 5 times a week for the last month. I didn't change anything critical too. Feels like my body is giving up on me desu. Any ideas why I'm fucking dying or at least opinions?
>pic related goal physique

Take a break and let your body have time to recover. You've probably been overtraining.

Is 6 times a week 90 minutes per day overtraining though?

yes you nigger what the fuck

3 times a week for 45-60 minutes is optimal, at least for many people I know

listen to your body

Really though? There are always a few lads who work out at least 2-3 hours and I see them everyday

Do PPLxPPLx my negro. If that shit is too much, do ULxULx (U-pper L-ower). Shiiiiiiiiiiiit. Looking thicccc though, will look good when shredded.

> lost 110 pounds and going to lose about 30 more
I'd say lose weight slower, you don't want to cut too much or your performance suffers and you'll feel lethargic

No way you are training with any sort of intensity like that

Whats your diet? Over training is a meme unless you are doing hours of intense cardio per day. Its probably your nutrition or your sleep.

This. I would love to know more about your BMI, Height and Diet. Not only what you are eating but when you are eating.

If you are sleeping and eating well, as well as switching muscle groups, than you can easily train 6 days a week.
I've also been lifting for 3 years so maybe I've built up to the volume.
Keep in mind it also matters who one is training. If one is Lifting really heavy every day than no, lifting 6 days a week won't work well

Bretty good I think, nornally a big breakfast with 3 eggs and for dinner chicken or beef with beans/rice or pasta
5 km run followed by lat pull, butterfly, leg press, planking and whatever else I can squeeze in depending on the day and I finish by cycling for 10 minutes. I don't chat with others or distract myself though
That's goal bod, not mine. Can post my back if needed be though, got a photo ready in my phone
>inb4 phoneposting fag
I just cut alcohol, jewjuice, snacks otherwise my main meals are good

I unfortunately dont switch though, most of my days are the same
My BMI is 31-32 I think, I'm 6'-6'1''

How much time in between those meals? It sounds like those meals are too far apart. Try to get them withing 6-8 hours of eachother and fast until the next day when you eat again. It doesn't matter what time of the day, again just make sure they're within 6-10 hours of eachother.

Rice and pasta can be highly refined, and that is really bad for your body. If you must eat carbs try to eat whole grain versions, i.e. brown rice and whole-wheat pasta.

Try to add some vegetables and fruits throughout the week. Don't really have to be a nazi here about it, just make sure they're in your diet.

Do this and you will feel a million times better or your money back.

Also only drink 0 calorie beverages and stay away from all artificial sweeteners.

Thanks user, I do eat veggies but as a side dish. I eat breakfast at luchtime and eat dinner about 8 hours after that. I only drink water and coffee but are artificial sweeteners that bad?

no the guy is retarded. if you are going 6 times a week to the gym though your workout shouldn't take 90min.

PPLxPPLx 45-60min each excluding cardio/warming up is the way to go for gainsz. Training 3 times a week is not enough. Sure you will make gains but hitting each body part twice a week is optimal and definitely not overtraining kek. maybe for a complete begginer but not once you have been going to the gym for a while.

Diet soda like pepsi max probably isnt good for your health, but ive noticed more importantly that its way easier to fuck up my health if I drink it i. e. ill stay up late for no reason, ill eat more unhealthy shit

>that
>goal body

Yeah, they're unnatural and man-made. Generally anything you wouldn't find in nature doesn't work well with your body.

From the studies I've seen the artificial sweeteners still have an insulinogenic effect, among other adverse effects on the digestive system. They can spike your blood sugar by depleting your glycogen stores and that will make you hungry as fuck. They also don't satiate you the least and activate the reward system in your brain, so you can create an addiction, or at the very least a habit of drinking them.

Yeah exactly. See Studies show that "diet" drinks will actually cause you to eat higher calorie meals. So in the end you lose.

A good rule is to allow each muscle group a 48 hour rest time and if it still feels too fatigued come to e to train it, rest it more.
If training 6 days a week I'd suggest a ABCX routine.

Well I'm a bit late, I'll be enlisting soon but I'll change my route

T H I C C is life my dude

How do I achieve this body? Looks like pic related which is my secret goal body.

How come the chest is so godly?