Compression pants

Is it acceptable for me to wear compression pants in the gym?

Will everyone see my chode?

Will it sweat more than if I wear tracksuit bottoms? Wet seat etc.

>Is it acceptable for me to wear compression pants in the gym?
wear shorts over them, then yes
>Will everyone see my chode?
If you wear shorts, no
Will it sweat more than if I wear tracksuit bottoms? Wet seat etc.
Yes

>wearing compression pants under shorts

Good now everyone will know that you've never played an organized sport in your life

explain?

I said in the gym m8

If you get black ones people wont see your dick, wearing shorts ontop looking fucking dumb and just makes you even warmer.

Compression pants are IDEAL for squats/deadlifts i've torn too many pairs of sweatpants squatting that i'm just not doing it anymore.

The only issue I have is nowhere to put your phone or mp3 player so I usually just wear a hoodie.

>The only issue I have is nowhere to put your phone or mp3 player
I have an elastic belt with a small pocket where i have my mp3 and wear it over my shoulder/under arm. Works well

How much do you have to squat before this is allowed

It's more about the size of your thighs than sheer weight.

Roughly though

I like them. No homo.

yanks.
Shorts is fine.

compression pants are comfy as fuck, but if you wear shorts over them it just shows youre insecure about the size of your dick

Still haven't figured out a single reason why any guy would ever wear them, especially to the gym

>comfortable
>show off legs
>show off dick
>show off glutes
>no lose material to get in the way on squats and deads
>keeps joints warm (a little bit)
>dissipates sweat

I got a pair of ever forwards
>Is it acceptable for me to wear compression pants in the gym?
yes
>Will everyone see my chode?
no, there's enough room to hide it unless you get a boner then it's very visible
>Will it sweat more than if I wear tracksuit bottoms? Wet seat etc.
no, they are really breathable, I feel the cool air from the fans in the gym, but also feels like someone is gently holding my legs when I squat
they're super comfortable

and this ladies and gentlemen is why you always wash new clothes before you wear them. fucking neanderthal.

everyone tries clothes on before they buy them. thats what changing rooms are for you retard

>trying on clothes that are supposed to be worn next to skin.

crocs are comfortable, would you wear those to the gym

Except I bought them you germaphobic nigger

>implying someone else didn't also try them on and put them back on the rack

double nigger

shirts and jeans are worn next to skin. dont you try those on either? the only thing thats not acceptable is underwear/socks

I got a Reebok pair because they were half off and it changed my life. I could feel extra feedback and it felt like someone was squeezing my thighs when ever I went ATG on squats. I wear a shorts over them though because you can see my dick and balls if I just wore the compression pants alone.

>clothes shouldn't touch skin

Take your autism meds

Wear shorts and socks

crocs arent comfortable when lifting tho

Trying on compression pants is like trying on underwear or socks. Of course clothes touch skin, you just don't know who tried them on before you.

>The male version of yoga pants.
>Veeky Forums is growing more and more emasculated by the day

Just where shorts.

>Just where shorts.
you're wearin your shorts you dingus

Imma fucking where your mom in a minute, mate.

You're the actual fucking autist bud, that guy was saying you shouldn't try on clothes that are skin-tight because its unsanitary.

>caring what others think
>not wearing the most functional clothing
>hiding you gains
>calling others emasculated

wew lad

I walk to the gym in crocs then I put on my weightlifting shoes.

as long as youre not a scrawny dyel then theres no problem with that

I bet you don't like your food to touch/mix with each other on your plate either you autist

I promise i'd be jacked if wasn't so tall :(

Ill jack you off if it makes you feel better

I guess you could look at it that way. If you do than that's alpha as fuck. I'm just worried they're doing it for the wrong reasons.

>I've torn too many pairs of sweatpants squatting
how the fuck

how gigantic are your legs mate?

I could be doing it to show my ass off to other guys and Id still be more masculine than you

>wrong reasons
the only reason I need is that I want to. if what other people think of you even crosses your mind you should just give up and become a trap

>I could be doing it to show my ass off to other guys and Id still be more masculine than you
Being gay is masculine, ok there Chuck.

Yeah I hope you're doing it for the right reasons, buddy. But you seem to be projecting and defending yourself a little strongly there, take it down a notch, your suppressed homosexuality is showing.

Especially since you recommended I became a trap, why, you like traps there guy?

Go wear your yoga pants so you can look cute to your bros gaylord. Fucking too easy.

The reeboks are GOAT, all my compression bottoms are made by them.

>suppressed homosexuality

nothing suppressed about it. I'll fuck twink and traps till my dick falls off

masculinity has nothing to do with who you put your dick in. your concern with how people view you is one of the least masculine characteristics there is

why not? they're super comfy and actually look good

l-london desu?

i wear them and im fat as fatass

makes my legs look good though, shame it makes my top half look worse relative, also i got a baby dick

Show boi pussi

Just wear shorts over them. It's no problem. Compression pants or 3/4ths are great for squat and deadlift days.

At least where I am (the South), no one would wear those without shorts. You'll be wafting everyone with your gooch smells as well, too. Gross.

Not him but I tore some undies and it's usually just the cut and the fact that they are either dry and stick to your sweat or that they're wet and just kind of give in easier in that way, they just rip because of the tension that is created when you go ATG or when you deadlift or shit

2.5 pl8 atg

Am I allowed to wear them if my front squat 1rm is 305 lbs?

T rex with 38" vertical reporting in. I wear compressions during my track meets and that shit is comfy as FUCK

I wanna see more of that booty

Not him. But I've torn the band around the sweatpants before. Usually when I tighten the string it as a makeshift belt

yeh they're pretty good i use them for everything

No homo, right?

Just wear em, I do and pic related is me ( flexed of course)
Unff

Would bend over and eat out. No homo though

could you bend over
Its for my science project at school

t. amerifat that never played rugby

>people won't see your dick

Dicklet detected

I wear them in the gym and for cycling

Me and my mate call them birdwatchers after a pair of 15-16year olds walked past oggling my dick (because the birds watch you)

That was an awkward moment
But i honestly just like how they feel when you move

>being a shower

i feel bad for u son, anyway my dick is tiny when i lift all the blood is elsewhere.

What's a good brand?

compression pants are sexy af tbqh

Id like to know what the cheapest non-shit brand is

Are these actually for a use?

Or they just for man sluts?

americans have the weirdest micro culture

hehe autism!! xDDDD

id love to wear them but my dick is so exposed

He clearly has underwear on under them. Are you just realizing people try on clothes before they buy them?

I would definitely wear some if I wasn't so self conscious. Tried on my gfs once they are pretty comfy.

I bought a pair of compression shorts but they make my legs itch.

lol i wear them with shorts over top they look pretty cool desu the ladies like em i think it makes you stand out

If you go to a dedicated powerlifting/weightlifting/strongman/corssfit gym, nobody would probably blink an eye at you if you did wear leggings. I guess normies would be put off if you went to a normalfag gym, unless you bust out some 4 plate squats or something.

I've only ever seen dicklets wear them. I have a black pair of nike running tights and I only wore them a couple of times at night last winter, but lots of people made it obvious they were looking. They just aren't meant for large flaccid packages

If they were practical for gym use then yes, but they'd be shit for squats and deads
Thanks

from standing or with a running start?

I wear two pairs in order to obscure the outline of my dick. only one pair and there's just too much detail. like you can literally see the distinct head of my penis

Chicks show off camel toe and nipple through their yoga pants and thin ass sports bra top, you can show some head.

It's no different than trying on swimsuits

Dude pick up those ear cleaners and ffs vacume that floor.

Running of course.

I freaking wish I had those hops from a standing start

I pair mine with a matching tank top and white boots/gloves. Shit be comfy as fuck..

Compression pants are amazing. There's nothing like waving your dick around to impress the females and gym twinks and intimidate the roidheads

They are wonderful creations. I wear them to class and then the gym afterwards. No sliding or having to readjust or anything. They keep me warm if it is chilly or slightly breezy and you can get some ballin' designs too.

>2017
>not wear crocs in the gym

I wear them on days when I'm doing squats and deadlifts because I've split some pairs of pants already and its cancer. I do wear those short running shorts over the top though because I'm not confident enough to wear the shorts or the compression pants on their own so I wear them together.

Just wear some shorts over them

But... all clothes touch skin?!

but my penis becomes a tiny chicken peckerhead when i do squats because all the blood is drained from it
not a good look at all

What brand?

I got a pair and then I understood how fit women feel when they go to the gym in a sports bra & tiny shorts or skin-tight yoga pants. I'm a hetero guy btw.

Is this b8?

Lash I'm hoping to be at 4pl8 by winter but I still don't know I could pull these off

>wearing the leg fedora

It's not a fedora bro. Looks fucking aesthetic if you have nice quads.

It doesn't look aesthetic at all though. It looks retarded to everyone not involved in the fitness subculture. It's something kids wear because it as this functional/tech aesthetic (like these fingerless gloves or a fucking mask for cardio), which in the end is aesthetically fedora tier. It's not any less dumb than rich piana apparel for example. I guess it's ok in the gym, because noone there even gives a fuck. Except for your no homo gymbros, so feel free to wear it, if you're comfortable with it.
Also as a rule of thumb for OP: If you have to ask if something is acceptable to wear, don't wear it you fucking autist.

Is it comfy?