She's right, you know?

She's right, you know?

Yes.
Literally nobody on here thinks otherwise...

>specially when everything else gets small

my guess is that dyels who are jealous of bbilders spread the rumor that steroids shrink your dick.

mine actually gets bigger on roids, just due to more blood flow.

Actual modern bodybuilders look like complete fucking freaks, everyone knows that. Girls still cream over bodies like zyzz and Scott Herman

also
>specially

Of course she's right. BB's aren't attractive to her.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Like how I think that fat people are unattractive.

>he thinks bodybuilders are doing it to try and attract women

>t. a buff guy dumped me

some girls like roid monkeys some dont.

>She's right, you know?
>Who cares, you know?
Whores with fat asses are a dime a dozen;
You'll always find one of them so suck your cock.
And, if she won't do it, her daughter will.

Literally no one is pretending Ronnie Coleman is attractive you dumb slut, it's just interesting to see how far humans can take it.

If by bodybuilder she means literally anyone who lifts weights, then obviously that's not true. Insecure roasties always pull that shit, just like betas that say they hate big tits.

Most people who are considered "aesthetic" by Veeky Forums look like utter freaks to normal people

Which is why this board is such an awful measure of how you should look a lot of the time

You think maybe women like different types of men, you know...just like men like different types of women?

99% of women would like their BF to have that physique, though

not that man let height and not that face, but the physique, 100% yes

some will say no, if you ask because of the tattoos

keep in mind this requires roids (lots of them) for someone that is tall

she got cheated on by her bodybuilder chad bf. if this was just a case of different strokes for different folks she wouldnt be trying to put down a demographic of people on the internet.

Wat

Yeah, because you never have people denegrading "thicc" or "skelly" girls just because, right? You can hop into a thicc thread right now and take a look. She probably legitimately doesn't like bodybuilder guys. If you think it's anymore than preference you are delusional.

Wut.

That guy's neck is a bit strange, and he looks like a manlet but otherwise good.

Any woman that says otherwise literally has cogitive dissonance. They just convince themselves that aesthetic cunts are assholes because they'd never have a chance with them anyways.

>99% of women would like their BF to have that physique, though

lol

>ProteinHo
no truer words

it's the truth though, m8

90% will say no, but secretly they want that

the reason they say no is because they feel they are not in the same league as him

only the really fit and attractive girls will actually dare to say they want (actually, it is DEMAND) that physique of their man

keep in mind some 9/10 I have fucked have straight up told me that my physique makes them feel bad, because they are nowhere near at the same level of fitness and attractiveness

this is how the female mind actually works, which you would already know if you were fit and attractive, but alas, you are not and never will be, desu

> Scott Herman

Get a load of this fucking faggot

>lifting for women

LOOK, DO YOU WANT YOUR DICK TO HANG LOWER THAN YOUR BALLS OR YOUR BALLS TO HANG LOWER THAN YOUR DICK?

She's a little right. I'm 6' 4" and sometimes I worry my big muscles make my 9 inch dick look small. Then I realize my face is shit and I've never had a girlfriend, so it doesn't matter anyways.

No, never actually see that unless you mean fat by "thic."

idk. I guess I just don't surround myself with unpleasant people.

I...spent most of my adolescence thinking i had a tiny dick because it looked average to small on my large frame

Because it is not respected in the same way (by most) as playing the violin or being a mathmatician etc.

I agree that people that get so insecure should shut the hell up and get some confidence.