How many eggs are too many?

How many eggs are too many?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RtGf2FuzKo4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

about tree fiddy

These is no proof that eating eggs fucks up your heart or gives you cholesterol.

Seriously bro, don't eat that shit, it's gonna kill you. The egg industry keeps pushing their bullshit that eggs are "healthy" and "good for you", but let me tell your right now that THAT is a load of crap. Eggs historically have been linked to cardiovascular diseases such as heart attacks and anginas, due to their immense cholesterol levels. Did you know that one egg contains almost half of the recommended daily dosage of cholesterol? They fucking do, and if you really think you can consume them with no consequences, you have another thing coming. Consider moving on to a much healthier, vegan-like diet without sacrificing protein quality or taste, and you'll thank me when you will be benching 2pl8 as grandpa while your friends are lying dead in the ground

13140 eggs a year

So what if I eat 13139 eggs a year?

Not gonna make it.

I've never had any problems, and I sometimes go months at a time eating 3-4 a day, then just get sick of them for a while and take some weeks off.

I eat 10 eggs for breakfast every day and I'm not dead.

Yet.

I have about 8 a week. Two a day.
Not gonna kill you, even if that whole cholesterol meme should eventually prove to be true. This is for gainz.

You can live a super healthy when you're ded.

Daily reminder: Eggs are not a healthy food.

youtube.com/watch?v=RtGf2FuzKo4

E-even local organic ones?

Go shill your vegan bullshit elsewhere.
I'm gonna continue to eat meat and dairy products to the day I die and there's nothing you can do about it, faggit.

Plant homos need to step up their game

I know this is bait, but this image is
>oh shit son look out it's an ms paint comic
tier

Is this the ethiopian crackhead diet then?

>I'm gonna continue to eat meat and dairy products to the day I die and there's nothing you can do about it, faggit.
Yeah there is nothing I can do about it.
Still eggs are not healthy. Actually science is not interested in what you think.

5 dozen eggs is just right.

>Actually science is not interested in what you think.

And it doesn't care about your feelings either. You want to ruin your health with your shitty meme diet, go right ahead.

>You want to ruin your health with your shitty meme diet, go right ahead.
Uhhh haha I eat 7 egggs a day. I am fine. Uhh jeah it is healthy you know.
Good fats and shit. It has to be grass-fed butter dude.
Saturated fats are good for testosterone level bro.

Go cry some more about how your dog died because you fed him nothing but grass, you retard.

>Not knowing the difference in cholesterol types
Seriously if you're going to pretend like you're informed by science you had better actually read your shit

Look at all those minority eggs

I eat about 8 eggs everyday and check my cholesterol levels. Guess what faggot NORMAL LEVELS

I eat between 8 and 12 eggs a week

You have to eat all the eggs.

What if I can't eat eggs? What do I eat?

If I'm on a budget for a couple of weeks eggs are amazing filler food.

I'm in that situation now. I haven't eaten eggs for a while but today i bought a couple of trays and scrambled a dozen eggs served with spinach and a bagel. Shit was delicious. Season with salt pepper and paprika and hoof that shit down.

Speaking of shit, I ate this meal 12 hours ago, a side effect of eating so many eggs in one sitting is a plugged up ass hole.

The world is your oyster buddy. You could have pancakes, waffles, toast, bacon, sausages, you could have cereal and yogurt and milk, all kinds of stuff buddy. There's plenty of food that is not an egg.