How to strengthen weak knees?

How to strengthen weak knees?

I worry about the stress I put on my knees when I squat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FG8NghS6on4?t=3m36s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Squat more.

abductor machine

Squat more often. Do deadlifts too.

I thought this supposed to be a "woman's" machine though I really need stabilising exercises

If your knees are caving in during squats/deadlifts then you need to strengthen your knees' ability to push outwards.

light squats with bands around your knees

also imagine trying to show everyone your balls when you squat, helps you push your legs out

As in how to fix inward knee caving, or how to get a stronger knee joint?

If the former, then and If the latter, then squatting with good form and decently heavy weight will get your knees stronger. Be careful not to divebomb and bounce out of your squats, that shit could lead to an ACL injury

>tfw that's what I did and my knees have been hurting for like six months

Time and patience.

It's not like adding 10 lbs to your DL every week.

Certain things like bone density and tendons take considerably more time to develop than noob muscle gains, even if you are a noob with those too.

Take into consideration though that you may just be lifting too much weight and have shitty form.

A lot of people think they have flexibility or stability issues because they can't go deep or have stance problems or hip joint problems or weak glutes or all sorts of other shit with squats, when they just have weak quads.

Think of it this way: do you have problems with the squat when you do just the bar or 135 lbs?

banded squats

reps and pause holds

I also have a problem with knees caving but only when I deadlift what do

my left knee keeps popping when i walk down stairs. what do

AGDQ?

The fuck is he doing?

Ignore webm halp me

user, this is what happens when you post an image more interesting than your text.

Fuck you, what's that faggot doing?

Pause squats with a band

Do you mean like this?: youtu.be/FG8NghS6on4?t=3m36s
If so, use a narrower stance. If not, then you are the first person I have heard of to have that problem. Bands around your knees and strengthening your abductors should do the trick, maybe you could do some sumo, to get the feel for spreading your abductors while doing a floor pull.

Fairly certain he wants to figure out a way to walk across, without getting in the way of the camera or screen.

Why is he doing he robot while doing so?

Fuck, the video didn't skip to the part I wanted to show. Go to 3:36 to see what I wanted to use as an illustration. You can see his knees cave before he initiates the pull because his stance is too wide.

Because he's autistic

Try some glutes, and when you squa/DL try to move the ground outwards with your big toe.