Redpill me on steroids

Are they really that bad for you? Are they worth it?

steroids are safe brah, just do them properly and do your research. mad gainz

They are pretty horrendous for your health. Also, only cheats use drugs. Just do it clean, you'll feel better at the end of it.

So... Which one is it?

Pick one

It's a guaranteed method to get the results you've always wanted.

Honestly dude you'd be absolutely retarded to take serious advice from this Jamaican Chicken Farming forum most of whom don't take steroids.
Do your own research. For me they'd never be worth it. I'm mildly DYEL but don't give a fuck I'm happy and look OK. You can definitely look decent enough without roiding but if you really want to get huge then it's something you should consider. No one here will be able to answer if it's worth it for you or not.

They're bad for your health and will lead to an early death even if you don't have a heart attack or stroke. Ask a fucking doctor not people on Veeky Forums who roid and lie to each other so they don't feel bad.

To elaborate further when people say "do your research" they mean go on forums where 75% of the posts are competing roid salesmen and 25% people who are already on them so you can read enough times that they're "safe" and you will believe it.

This.

Changed my life drastically for the better.

Are they safe? Almost certainly not, but when you're suicidal you don't really care.

Two bodybuilders really got through to me on this :

Lee Preist: "if youre gonna do them, do them, don't abuse them and don't over do it"

Wealthy Piano: "If you're not competing, don't do it. The only reason i did them because i was getting blown off the stage by the guys who were"

As for me, ill be starting a 500mg test-e cycle in 3 weeks. Like user said, it doesn't matter when you're ready to die.

both of these OP. there's a lot of fucking retards on here and elsewhere who will tell you they're safe, but seriously, use your head on this one.

>taking roids
>getting side effects from roids
>taking more drugs to mitigate side effects from roids
>taking even more drugs to deal with side effects from drugs you took to alleviate side effects from roids
>being so cocky you think you actually know what all these drugs are doing to your long term health

I'd rather be natural and "hurrr DYEL xd" than a fucking pharmacy with legs.

Name one person who died from steroids.

I'm sure in moderate and knowledgeable use, theyMre pretty safe. But its not safer than not using them. They'll effect you in some way other than mad gainz

They're fine with safe and moderate use. However, you will be ostracized if your social circle finds out about your use.

Even worse if your parents find out and take them away mid-cycle. Have fun explaining telling them in 10 years that the reason they don't have grandchildren is because you weren't able to do PCT.

Zyzz

>it doesn't matter when you're ready to die

Yeah I was on the verge of wanting to kill myself and I realized, if I was gonna die anyway, I may as well try the crazy stuff I've wanted to do but didn't do for health reasons or for fear.

Three cycles of test, a motorcycle, and three foreign trips abroad later, and I'm now having a kid with a cutie pie.

Who?

Remember when asking for information here, according to the poll about a month ago roughly 2/3 of the responders were lifting less than a year and something like 5% were actually on gear. Take home message, most of the board has nfi what they're doing, especially about something as clinical as roids. Fuckers here can barely agree on programming which honestly accounts for about 10% of a difference considering most programs are essentially the same thing.

You really want to rely on noob gain riding fitizens who are all of 22 years old, and either not in medical degrees or NEET and lifting < 1 year on average? Google pdf's of medical text books to learn some basic bio/chem/biochem and then use actual peer reviewed research articles to make a decision as to their long term consequences. If you cbf spending 6 months casually researching and/or getting professional advice them then you really shouldn't be jumping into decisions that can have decades long consequences.

>Are they really that bad for you?
Not all roids are the same. It varies A LOT.

For instance, test enanthate is pretty safe at small doses, be either cruising or cycling, especially if you're over 25y. Still, like every other drug, the dosage is what differs it from poison.

On the other hand, shit like clen, tren and many others are bad for your health even at small doses. The events that mentioned (using more drugs to fix previous drugs side effects) are very common on roiders BUT it doesn't not mean that it will be like that for everyone.

r/steroids faq is quite good, I highly recommend reading it and also the stories related to roid abusing.

t. natty med fag

If used and not abused they're fairly safe for an adult male who is over the age of 25.

Steroids weren't even made illegal until the 90s and it was because of baseball controversy.

There are side effects, most of which go away when you stop.

Here's the real deal though - your muscle goes away too, especially if you have pro-levels. Your body can't maintain that.

I would suggest doing minor steroid cycles, if your'e going to do them, to get yourself to a good spot then jump off.

Use them as a kickstarter. If you're really fat, don't bother. If you're only a little fat, maybe start. If you're DYEL, go for it.

But even if you attain a 'natty level' of muscle via the juice, you're going to have to work super hard after to keep it.

heart attack

Already did 1 cycle 250mg test-e/10 weeks, went off without pct. everything okay
planning on doing another for 200mg test-e/20 weeks

is it safe to run it that long or should I stick with 10-12 weeks?

what kind of retarded shit is this

all of my friends and family know about me roiding. my girlfriend watches me pin on occasion.

any reasonable person will not freak out about steroid use lIke it's witchcraft.
to op, steroids aren't awful.
I'm mostly referring to just testosterone. there are some dangerous roids people use and they use them at incredibly high doses, increasing the danger.

deciding to pin yourself with 250 or 500mg of test isn't going to affect your long term health in any way.
if you want to roid, educate yourself, monitor your health through doctors visits, eat healthy, and don't overdo it.

I was medically underweight since I was 14, im 22 now. I started my cycle in the middle of February and have gained 15lb in just under 2 months, I am no longer medically underweight and I still have about a month to go until my pct. Could I have done it without steroids? its probably possible. Did steroids make it a fuck ton easier and faster? yes. So to me they are worth it.

>r/steroids faq
Rectifying, r/steroids wiki, not faq.

>if your parents find out and take them away mid-cycle
lmao, this shit happened to me, but they just gave it back to me when I asked them about it

>250mg/week

What kind of fucking baby dose is that? That is especially retarded because many vials are often underdosed and youll end up not putting in enough which will fuck you up

>because many vials are often underdosed
I'm aware of it
>youll end up not putting in enough which will fuck you up
what the fuck?
how will using less fuck me up?

Why dont you pin 100mg/week and find out

No healthy person has a heart attack at 22. Guess what helped cause it

no explanation?
lol okay dude

He had a genetic heart condition aggravated by lack of cardio & 2 hours in a sauna.. that's why he died retard

Some are not nearly as bad as these people like to make them out to be. Others are horrific on the human body.

If you are young and healthy individual, injecting testosterone in moderate dosages along with proper PCT, will produce no detrimental effects to your health.

If it was really as bad as it was made out to be, you'd be hearing about people dropping dead everyday from previous steroid use.

There's a huge difference between using and abusing. The only examples of people having serious problems later on in life were the old body builders. They took massive amounts of gear before there were really any clear studies done on what would happen.

Bottom line is if you want to take steroids, stick to plain old testosterone. Mild side effects which are easily treatable with an AI.

Wasn't zyzz on cocaine?

No, steroids you idiot.

Not that user, nor am I an expert but I believe the reason small doses would be bad is because if your body gets external sources it shuts down internal production. Following from that I can only assume taking small doses means internal production is shut down, but the external source isn't enough to meet needs, so you essentially castrate yourself by being safe. Willing to hear from anyone more well educated on the matter though,

He was on ecstasy and steroids in a suana, with an undiagnosed heart condition.

The dude ran every stim under the sun along with typical cycles plus rec drugs. It's incredible he made it as far as he did as is.

Wow this cunt roids for sure, just look at his traps.

>cruise and blast for 3 years
>nuts work fine, dick hard whenever I need it
You're experience may vary obviously, but I always see posts from guys who can't get it up or keep it hard around girls, and somehow us roiders are the dumb ones.

Did you run HCG on cycle before coming off or at all.
I really don't feel like coming off this time and just BnCing for a few years. Currently weighing it up.

Meant moreso that I thought the effect would be along the lines of not enough test in your body for good mood and/or gains, not related to dick performance. Sorry should have explained better. Also dosage for that long and cost?

isn't that what exactly happens at all doses? all external sources will cause your system to produce less or shut down
then explain TRT at 125mg or 150mg which are low doses but are safe to run for years

no, everything is not okay. injecting supraphysiological doses of hormones is bad for your health, end of discussion. you are doing (minor) amounts of permanent damage to your heart with each injection you fucking mongrel. take some GHRP 2 + MOD GRF if you want to actually get mild PED benefits + longevitty benefits. peptides have an endogenous safer nature than exogenous sketchy ass horse semen oil injects

Are you a newfag or is this bait?

Try harder faggot

No-one on this board knows a thing about gear, even /fraud/ is mediocre at best. Read the GH15 bible. Veeky Forums's good for noob lifting and diet advice but that's it.

narcotics killed zuzz
don't bother with PCT it's better to blast and cruise

Bumping

Steroids make you look cartoonishly muscular, beyond what nature intended for your genetics. When I see a guy on gear, I feel the same way as when I see some chick with huge fake tits. Maybe it's worth it if you just want attention and your own actions and personality didn't merit it before. People can spot a fraud. You won't fool anyone.

how about you reconsider when you get close to your natty limit

see if you have the willpower thats necessary anyway

Chris Benoit, Ultimate Warrior, Eddie Guererro

Hey look its the truth

Do you actually have to be 25+ to roid safely? What's the worst that could happen if a 22 yo roided?

Die in a Sauna visit?

rofl

you sound like a gay little fatty, go back to playing video games, you dont contribute anything here

Well fuck, time to start roiding.

I have no doubt that he was a heavy user of MDMA, Cocaine, Ketamine and god knows what else. Combining that with roids + heart defect + high intensity physical lifestyle is just asking for a heart attack.

do you know what else is bad for my health? living life as a ugly virgin because no girls wants to touch my lanklet ass body

ill take whatever problems steroids give you. ill eat the cleanest i can and pray to god to not step on any toes, but girls like big men

My uncle abused steroids and ended up having to pay around $12k to have children (basically test tube babies, but twins nonetheless).

I'm 30 and just found out I have low T (fucking 160ng or whatever)
I'm in the Army and they are super strict about what you can do with RXs and they have me on 200ml test cyp per 2 weeks (I know, not ideal but they don't carry 100ml).

Anyways, it's 100% safe. It's just a lifelong commitment.

What I'm autistically saying is youre 100% fine on test cyp. I would avoid DNP or whatever those weight loss pills are called that are discussed here non stop unless you're suicidal.

Just use creatine m8s.

>Are they worth it?

If you have normal test levels and fine genetics then no, they're not worth it.

I was sold once I learned that even after one cycle you will have a muscle building advantage over natties even if you never touch gear again.
Can anyone confirm?

Would Test and Deca fuck someone up?

It's called muscle memory.
Your body remembers the mass and androgen receptor activity forever.

Problem is that you don't have enough natural test to build or maintain the amount of muscle your body knows it can create and hard steroid abuse blunts your ability to produce large amounts of test.

Except it's not "muscle memory", you fucking imbecile, and there's literally no evidence to support the second statement you made in your post.

Neck thyself

He is fucking right,dumb ass newfag.

Then what is it you retard.
The "muscle memory" theory has been proven to be 200% factually correct.

The second statement? Is also a fucking fact.
Go shill your steroids or pretend to be an alphamale to hide your loss of natrual test on /r/steroids you fucktard.

He did a lot of coke and xtc on cycle..thats always a bad idea

How do I get this chin Veeky Forums?

I want chingainz!!

>tfw have bike, juice, and travel frequently
I guess I didn't know I was suicidal as well

>Anyways, it's 100% safe. It's just a lifelong commitment.

You're doing TRT, very different from abusing steroids.

Every steroid user is deawn to steroids because of their crippling insecurity.

Don't be one of those weirdos.

Here is my view on it.
Steroids DO give you more gains, and you do not lose them after stopping.

The problem with steroids is the long term effects. Example: When you start injecting testosterone, your body has a hard time ever making it naturally again. Once you juice you do it until you quit all together.

It is also very easy to get bad steroids that harm you permenantly, or fuck you up in some way. It is also easy to fuck up taking them if you're new.

The people that juice from early on, before they plateau, always had some professional help them pick, inject, and get the right juice.

If you don't have anyone in real life that can help you out and teach you, stay away from them.

If u want results quick then do them. Just make sure your diet and routine are on point before you start. Also make sure you have proper anti-estrogen compounds and PCT to deal with the side effects.

Nobody lives forever bro

Are you taking opulent harpsichord's advice and competing then