Going to the gym is boring...

Going to the gym is boring. What drugs can I do before a workout that won't interfere with gains and will make the gym more interesting.
>Inb4 steroids, can't afford

caffeine
nitric oxide

have you ever tried WEED MAN?

Don't smoke, it fucks your lungs & makes you lethargic

Weed makes lifting feel great.

>watching your hard work directly translate into an improved body session after session isn't enough reason to go to the gym

this. committing to weed is stupid

confirmed never gunna make it

Yes and it made me fat and lazy as shit. Not even kidding I was smoking every day for 6 months and gained 30 pounds. Luckily when I quit I lost it all. But it had to do with the crowd I was with as well.

no drug goes well with lifting weights seriously.

while stimulants seem like a good choice they will make you much more prone to injury.

I like that you blame the weed for the fact that you're a fat lazy piece of trash human with no discipline. keep looking for reasons you dont have to take responsibility for your own actions and you will never make it.

Heroin.

sterions

but he did take responsibility and lost the weight? fucking stoners will do and say anything to defend their meme drug

Man it was not all me. The drug literally controlled me. But I do blame myself.

Prayer and a few verses out of the Bible.

Acid. Take all the acid... No, not a bit you cunt. All of it! and think of spiders. You will never have a boring work out again.

Weed didn't make you fat, you made yourself fat.

michael phelps is a pot head

I feel you. It's really easy to eat a ton of junk food or skip the gym when you're high af. If I'm not smoking a few times a week I get pretty uncomfortable anxiety, so I don't keep shitty food around and if I feel like skipping the gym I just look at myself naked in a mirror.

I've never liked lifting high, though. It makes me kind of nervous about the weights. Cardio while high is wonderful.

I actually think taking acid and working out would provide insane potential strength gains via adrenaline and primal willpower. I did acid on a hike with friends once. I have absolutely 0 cardio and I ran all the way to the top of a mountain without stopping just because I wanted to see the top. During my run I found that each step reinforced my will to push through the pain. The pain in my legs and lungs actually started to feel so good, so much so that I honestly felt like if I fell and broke my leg it would feel practically orgasmic. I can still remember my tortured breaths as I reached the meadow at the crest of the mountain. I was breathing so hard I couldn't hear anything except my heart pounding. As I slowly regained my resting heart rate the entire forest around me was silent as well. I was looking over a lake. It was incredibly serene. cautiously a bird chirped as my breathing became more quiet. Soon after the song of the forest resumed, surrounding me with nature's most beautiful sounds. In this moment I realized what it was truly to be alive.

DMT

gl taking acid frequently and staying in touch with reality
Acid seems harmless until you find yourself spending your days in a closet looking through a keyhole as roommates pass by for fear that they are "the enemy"

I don't take it frequently. It's a vacation I keep in my bedside drawer