Girls at the gym

I fucking hate 95% of them.

They only "go to the gym" to have an excuse to put on their newly purchased gym outfit to Instagram whore with, you can clearly spot them when they have 12 tons of makeup on their face when they are at the fucking gym.

They go in groups, talk constantly with each other, sit on machines does not exercise/lift with them, take selfies constantly and are generally super annoying.

Men only gyms when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2013/01/no_self-respecting_woman_would.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just about everyone knows this goober.

Why do you think I go to the gym in the first place? It's the most heterosexual thing you can do.

It'll be called 'Guy Heaven'

some of the girls at my gym actually workout pretty well but theres this one bitch thats there like all fuckin day running around n shit

>theres this one bitch thats there like all fuckin day running around n shit
I think she might work there

Just go to the gym during low freq periods

>not going to the gym at 2 am

you did this to yourself normie

Go to a gym with an overbearing guy reputation, like World's

I thought makeup at the gym was a meme until my last time when I saw some 18 year old girl with a ton on doing nothing

no you idiot

kek

underrated

>not going to the gym at peak gym slut hour
>not being high test ripped chad radiating fertility and good genes at them
>not having gym sluts shake their ass in your face while pretending to do some bs workout
>not lifting heavy weight that feels light as a feather because the gym slut youre boning tonight is watching you

ngmi

>Men only gyms when?

Never, sexist inst it senpai.

>t. Home gym master race

I love girls at the gym because sometimes I'll hear them saying I look good and even though I'm too shy to talk to them it makes me feel good about myself

>not wanting to look at cardio bunnies and get mires while lifting
are you a faggot or something?

go to a strength based gym

>this one girl
>absolute butterface, shit body
>mostly does compounds, squats 3pl8, other lifts are also decent for a grill
>autistic as fuck, stares at the ground all the time, smiles after managing a hard lift, also I'm 99% sure she mouths "sick cunt brah, sick cunt" before a heavy diddly every time
>never talked with her
>never even made eye contact in more than a year
>i love her
pure suffering desu

oh and of course literally every other girl is a vapid slut that hogs the only rack to quarter squat 10 kg

I would rather get rid of the 50 year old manlet wearing tights and a cut off tank top. He also wears glasses.

Yeah of course she squats 3 plates bro does she work at Nintendo also?

I've literally never seen a girl take a selfie at the gym. Pretty sure that's just a meme.

i've seen dudes take selfies, no grills yet

>3pl8 squat
>decent for a girl
>mfw

I never see it either, yet every fucking form of social media is filled with the pictures. Is there some sort of fake gym for girls?

Everytime i go to the gym it's the guys that have this problem or are otherwise glued to their phone taking up space.
Men aren't immune to wanting to show off and be retarded the only difference is (most) men don't wear makeup to begin with so it's not as obvious when one is going to start taking pictures of his pencil arms in the mirror for some kind of false sense of pride.

>be femanon
>go to the gym looking like a crazed 40 year old (I look really REALLY fucking stupid with my hair pulled back basically i'm exaggerating but i feel old)
>Proud to show off cute gym outfit because it motivates me. I want to RUIN THEM with sweat.
>Only pics I take are after the workout is done, redfaced, sweaty, unatttractive, but accomplished

plus i'll take them in my car before i leave instead of in the gym so i'm not taking up space in the tiny ass gym i go to (Like you literally can't hang around in there when you're done because there's just no spare room if people are there.

I hate a lot of gym girls too luckily my gym only has people who are serious going to it (A mix of athletes and people seriously trying to get in shape).

The worst girls in gyms are
>ones who wear perfume (makes me gag)
>ones who pedal slowly on the elliptical or whatever they're using so they can write a text that could've definitely waited 20 more minutes
>loud bitches
>anyone who wears makeup is probably really self conscious to the point where they'll ruin their skin working out in it
>The only pics they take at the gym are them in an overly arched back pose of them "lifting" or "doing cardio" where it's staged so the only thing you're looking at is ass ass ass ass (ass ass ass ass)
Like literally every fucking fitspo pic you find on sites like tumblr (the fitblr community isn't terrible like the rest of the site if you avoid the sjws masquerading as fitblrs) of a woman is of her ass, even if the exercise in question has zero focus on ass

Pure kino
youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo

she does though
she's not slim or anything though, maybe 80 kg at 170 cm?

>she squats 3pl8
>also, other lifts are decent
I'll admit my wording could have been better

>proud to show off cute gym outfit
>because it motivates me

See that's where you lose most guys. I can't conceive of feeling "motivated" by what I wear or giving a fuck. Unless you're extremely conceited like one of the absolute douches that wear stringers and short-shorts at the gym then its different.

But otherwise idgaf about women in the gym usually. The only thing that pisses me off are
A) Women are are retarded enough to fucking wear make up. Bitch please.
B) Couples who work out together that get way too fucking physical.

The fucking retards that "spot" their girlfriends 65 lbs squat with their crouch in their ass crack are the bane of my existence. The worst part is 90% of the time there's actually things that could improved for their form.

But instead their both too fucking self absorbed and vain that they don't notice any imperfection. Yeah sure go ahead and 1/4 squat with wobbly knees and forward lean its fine babe as long as i can feel up your ass and tits while you do it.

Fucking end me.

There's a few women at my gym that squat lmao2pl8 for a few reps and they're fine as fuck. Perfect THICC athletic physique.

I can only imagine how good 3pl8 booty looks.

Young girls don't always know any better. My friend is 20 and still sleeps with her makeup on which is just as bad (If not worse since thats how you get premature eye wrinkles) it's embarassing when it's like a 25+ girl wearing it.

Lmfao Jessica Nigri cakes on makeup before going to the gym for instance and she's almost 30, but she looks 40 because her skin is so terrible.

Please if you're a femanon and you wear makeup to the gym, if you don't want to look like a crusty potato when you're 30 and older, take care of your skin. NOW.

I used to wear mascara at the gym (partly because that shit's not easy to take off so not every girl is TRYING to wear her makeup to the gym. Judge the ones in foundation and eyeshadow, not eyeliner and mascara unless it's fake lashes) and i always felt uncomfortable, and like i was being stared at.

Yeah must be rough not knowing how that feels huh user?
>fit talks about gym sluts like they're a rampant thing lmfao
>You guys are literally the fedora wearing creepers jesus christ
It's obvious you guys are virgins when you talk like this yknow

Truth. I only have a cardio set up in my tiny apartment but i want to get a house with a big basement i can set up a weight room in, then i'd never have to miss a workout.

How to ask out girls at the gym?

Good for you user, I actually believe your story since you didn't try to front and make it more than it was. Try to strike up something casual sometime with them if you happen to be leaving at the same time or are both getting water or something. It's the safest bet at the gym since it's a pretty personal-space kinda enviornment.

Follow them around to each piece of equipment they use and bully them off of it, marking your dominance.

>only pics I take are after the workout is done, redfaced, sweaty, unatttractive, but accomplished
>only pics
there is no such thing as "only", stop taking shitty pics of yourself and just keep doing whatever you're doing you fucking whore

There's shitloads of the selfies on IG and tumblr and shit but i haven't run into it from girls either. See it from guys most times i'm at the gym.

They usually take them quick compared to how long a girl would take though.

Girls have perfected sneaky selfies. Or they go when no one else is at the gym just for a photo session lol.

I was doing drop sets of bench press so i had two small weights on the side and while i was mid set this bitch comes over and takes me weights and puts them on her machine. She did one set and went back to the treadmill. And there are these two other old hags who come in on the weekend and use the benches as their stepper to do step exercises on. People have to lay down on that and they are putting their dirty feet on it.

Don't?

Why not?

Everything but the ultra strength is retarded. I've busted out soul crushing sets while thinking about that fresh pussy.

>tfw you always go real early in the morning or real late at night

It feels so much better

Have you thought about not taking pictures or not caring what "outfit" you wear to the gym?

Ask her if you can spot her squat and then strike up a conversation.

>>absolute butterface, shit body
I don't think you know what butterface means mate.

now that I think about it
is 1pl8 25kg or 20kg?

Sounds kinda creepy to ask that to a girl I don't even know.

senpai

Because you go to the gym to work out, not to pick up girls.

Well yeah, but I suppose one could do both.

Beta

desu

cuck

lol so what is this, a 1.5x bodyweight squat? still impressive don't get me wrong but this person is easily 275lb+

when someone says a "girl squats 3 plates" im imagining someone sub-140lb

20 kg

Wait till she is exhausted from running on the treadmill (you don't want fatties who can only do elliptical anyway), then be a perfect gentleman, like Elliot Rodger, and introduce her to your casually folded handkerchief of chloroform.

pic related, less the chloroform.

>that girl doing retarded acrobat shit with the bar in the squat rack
>those girls who squat the bar and maybe 10s
we only have two. please do that somewhere else.

Well I don't wear it for YOU, now do I? I don't give a fuck if you get it. It helps me and that's what matters.
When I'm struggling through a rep or feeling winded during cardio, glancing down and reading the little inspirational message of "No bad days" or "no excuses" or "unstoppable" or whatever it says that day reminds me that "No, user, you CAN do this."
As someone who said "I can't, I can't, i can't" for so long this is something that I need in my life. If wearing something cute also helps me push myself, then there's nothing wrong with that. Plus I get to watch as the tight shirts and pants get looser and looser with each passing week and that just motivates me more. If I wore some normal sweatpants and a shirt, they'd be baggy already and I wouldn't be able to watch the progress.

As for gym couples, ew. Luckily we only have a cute young couple that just support eachother and train hard together, and one elderly couple that work out to rejuvenate their lives together (they're so sweet).

As for makeup, if it's just mascara and eyeline I'm more forgiving. Even with an ungodly cleanser that shit doesn't like to come off, so a girl coming in from work or something might not be able to wash it all off before they start their workout. It's the ones with eyeshadow, false lashes, and foundation on that are the really disgusting ones. They're going to look 40 in their mid 20s if they don't start washing their fucking face first. Even if you can't fully wash your face, wiping down with water first is better than nothing at least.

The ones who do are pathetically insecure and it's only going to hurt them in the long run.

Don't.

There is such a thing as only, that's how grammar works. When I take gym selfies I only take them when i'm done. It's for myself, not you, faggot. I never said I posted them anywhere, autistic cunt.

>Well I don't wear it for YOU, now do I?
You do though.

fuck off this website, cunt

Yea but then you'll be THAT dude at the gym.

The only way this could be acceptable is if it's one girl in specific that you have been interested in in a while, and you would have been interested in them and would have asked them out anywhere. But don't use the gym to pick up chicks.

If you want to pick up chicks go to a bar or somewhere that's meant for socializing. The gym isn't meant for that, it's meant to be used for exercise, otherwise you're no better than the girls OP describes

>be squatting
>DYEL but doing SS
>need to add 5 more lbs
>see girl squatting bar in smith machine with 2.5 lb plates next to her
>approach and grab plates assuming she won't need them anytime soon
>immediately stops her squats and says that she needs those plates
>takes them and proceeds to do squats with nothing but one 2.5 lb plate on each side
>for 5 sets of a million reps
>mfw I have no face

Because girls don't go to the gym to get fucked, they go to workout. and the ones who do go to get fucked will give you the clap.

You're better off meeting a girl in a fitness class instead where you can more naturally talk at the end of class (Just some casual remark about the class is a good ice breaker without looking like a creep and if she engages, keep talking. If she just goes "Oh..Yeah." and ignores you, fuck off.

Nothing is better than having the whole gym to yourself, especially if it's a nice local place that leaves an aux cord in their stereo system so anyone can play their music.

Have you tried learning some reading comprehension and understanding that doing something for myself, not stupid IG likes and asspats isn't hurting anyone? It makes me confident and helps me stay focused and motivated, and the sweaty selfies are like a hallmark of that workout, proof to myself that I pushed myself. If i don't look gross in the picture, i didn't push myself hard enough.

Why do you care so much what I wear and wha I do in my car after the gym?

lol'd

Genuinely curious what this "acrobat shit" is.

Why is the guy in the pic using an entire mat to cushion the bar? lmfao. whatever works i guess...

>takes sweaty photos "for myself"
>im the autistic one

>I'm totally not one of those dumb bitches!
>acts even like more of a cunt than them
top kek. women are a joke. I hope you're a guy LARPing right now.

Anytime a girl says she's "not like the other girls", she is exactly like them.

>Going to the gym and caring about what other people are doing
You're lifting, not visiting a library. Go, lift, leave.

Where in the fuck did you make the leap in logic that I wear my cute motivational gym clothes to the gym for a strange user on Veeky Forums? Lmfao. Fucking sad
Go back to nofap or asking Veeky Forums why you don't have a girlfriend yet, faggot.

If you only want to get laid yeah go to the bar. If user is trying to meet a fit qt to date AND bang, he's not going to find that at the bar.

A class of some sort would be better but it'll look really obvious if you don't go to it consistently. Dating sites work but it's a risk you'll get catfished lmfao.

I find that the quality of the gym is the main factor. When I was going to the YMCA I would see the groups of cardiobunnies who spent time just talking and on their phones.

I had to move, and I started with a gym that used to be a gold's, but defranchished and kept the serious atmosphere. No groups, no instas, and even a lack of DYELs that spend 30 minutes on a machine with 5 minute rests.

It's been good.

yeah, any time you meet a girl that says shit like that or talks about how drama-free she is/how much she hates drama/how she gets along with guys better because girls cause too much drama, stay the fuck away

>Where in the fuck did you make the leap in logic that I wear my cute motivational gym clothes to the gym for a strange user on Veeky Forums? Lmfao. Fucking sad
Are you so dense that when I say "you wear your clothes for me" you do not realize I'm not referring to my individual person but to me as any man that you may encounter? Jesus fuck I though that was a given.

>Yeah must be rough not knowing how that feels huh user?

Speak for yourself "female"
Probably a fat trap

I'm not telling him to go to a bar because I'm giving him dating advice, I'm just telling him not to go to the gym if he's looking to pick up girls.

I'm glad you can admit it, that's the first step to controlling your autism and blending in with normal society.

You caught me guys I'm exactly like that. That's why my selfies are super ugly and I don't post them anywhere. Totally just looking for attention from...What, my phone gallery?

and any guys posting on fit are guaranteed to be forever alone faggots who don't realize how much they love the smell of hot sweaty man junk in their face.
Can we move on to making fun of the retards who wear their makeup or who go to the gym just for a photo session without ever actually touching the equipment instead of being the most autistic bunch of mother fuckers i've ever seen? Hahahha

>Mostly girls were I workout at come in text and walk on the tread mill
>Stare at you
>Do hip abduction
>stare some more
or
>Enter the gym
>stare at you
>Leave and return with douchey bf

girls wear cute clothes to the gym not to show off to guys, but to show off to other girls. same reason guys wear stringers to the gym, to make other guys jealous.

>Is there some sort of fake gym for girls?
planet fitness

By the very fact that you regularly take selfies you reveal how vain you are. Nothing more narcissistic than a selfie.

The worst girls in gyms are:
>you

You all think you're better than each other. Women truly disgust me. Entering your friend circles and watching as you all slowly start to talk shit about each other to me really pisses me off. Women don't seem able to be genuine friends with each other. They always want to be the cute one of the group, or the "fab" one of the group xD

No, you're not better than any of the other girls.

That makes enough sense to me.

I figured that your idea of "cute outfit" was just code for "whore-uniform that you can see my thong out of and crop top + pushup bra"

Gym couples can be fine or even cute to see, its just the idiots that pretend to spot each other that piss me off usually.

I worked at the ymca before an god the amount of stupid cunts who just sit there and TALK for an hour in the middle of a room that needs to be cleaned for the next class or just taking up equipment to have a conversation about hot yoga...God. Thank god I worked nights, way less morons at night there.

I never even said any of that lmfao. I'm drama free but that's just because I don't have any friends (I hate people). I have a husband that's all I really give a fuck about.

No i'm just not a moron that doesn't understand basic English.
I don't wear it for other men. I have a husbando. Girls dress for other girls 9 times out of 10 you realize? Girls compete with eachother, most could give a fuck less what some ugly faggot thinks about them hahaha.

I'm a recovering hamplanet but i assure you my vag is 100% pure, little fuckboy

To be honest if you're too autist to know better than to pick up girls at the gym, it probably doesn't matter where he goes..he's not gonna have any success.

Anyway gotta go meet my trainer so see ya faggots, Have fun never feeling the touch of another human being in your life (Maybe if you embrace your own faggotry the guy you mirin at the gym will put his weenie in your ass ;) )

Good luck never finding love yall.

There aren't a lot of athletic attire alternatives for girls, either. Unless they want to wear men's basketball shorts and a t-shirt.

Which basically makes everyone assume she is a lesbian.

You hate girls in the gym? Because I hate girls in general. If you don't, I think there must be something wrong with you.

Not even women like other women.

>muh sex
literally the only "burn" women can ever come up with.

>Girls dress for other girls 9 times out of 10 you realize?
Yes, to show how much better of a catch you are, compared to them, for guys.
Read this, it's a good article on practically the same topic: thelastpsychiatrist.com/2013/01/no_self-respecting_woman_would.html

Most of the women at my gym seem to spend an inordinate amount of time slowly climbing stair machines.
Fucking weird. It takes up half their gum routine

Agreed

That's because >muh vagina is the only thing of value most women ever produce.

"Good luck never finding love yall."

there is death growing inside of you.

I've said it before and I might as well say it again

>seeing hot girls wearing revealing clothing and getting mad
fuck off back to /r9k/ you bitter, virginic oddballs.

See this guy gets it, glad you're not all complete retards lmfao.

The highlight of my day is when my (Female) trainer compliments my outfit. I feel like I can do anythng getting another girl's approval lmfao
>tfw you're only half joking though
Yeah welcome to 2017. The sheer existence of the internet has turned our entire generation and those after us into mindless vanity slaves who only care about their social media profiles and if their selfie lighting is perfect. That's why I purposefully take ugly ones.
>i don't use facebook
>i have instagram for career purposes (art)
>that's it

You missed the memo sweet cheeks I don't have any friends because women do suck. They are the fakest cunts ever. My most miserable experiences in dating were the times I was with women. I love their bodies but their personalities are garbage. If it wasn't for the fact that there's too many fake trannies in the world i'd go full retard and turn my clit into a dick
(I'm joking fuck that).

Lmfao no. Thank you for understanding what I meant by cute. It's literally something with a cute saying in a cute color. Sometimes the pants have a cute pattern on them but i mostly wear solid black ones. I can't help that they're tight fitting because 1. still fat (it won't go away overnight after all) and 2. they don't make them loose right now unless you shop in the grandma section. Like you literally can't buy loose fitting clothes as a woman unless you look for ugly shit or can buy something bigger than your normal size (Which currently, as a fatfuck, i cannot).

I hope i never have to see one of those kinds of gym couples...
I keep trying to get my husband to go because he's disappointed he isn't very strong but he isn't motivated enough yet.

>and any guys posting on fit are guaranteed to be forever alone faggots who don't realize how much they love the smell of hot sweaty man junk in their face.

xD truly epic dude!!!!!!!! your vagina is so awesome, let's insult all people who don't have access to it xD!!!!! lol we are not narcissistic at all tho :X it's just that our entire way of acting, speaking, and even insulting others revolves around ourselves because . . . well . . . that's just the way it is, virgin loser! don't think about it!!!!

Holy shit it's an actual female. I can tell by the cognitive dissonance and having those stupid nike ads work on them.

dude you need to take a few deep breaths and close all Veeky Forums tabs

>mad I'm touching my girls ass while she squats, and rubbing her tiddies while I "spot" her

Why the fuck else would I go to the gym with her? It's not like she can workout on my level on a normal day.

>I don't have any friends because women do suck

>I'm leaving!!!
>still responds to everyone
kek, loving all those you's, huh?

>when your so fat you have to tie your knees up like damaged support beams so they don't explode under pressure

>I'm not like other girls, I hate girls!

UGGGGGGHHHHH don't get me wrong I don't like all the misogyny in this thread but jesus christ you are not helping.