Cut down to lean as fuck

>Cut down to lean as fuck
>Begin clean bulk
>Love handles immediately appear
>By the end of week 1 I have a perma-bloat around my midsection

Clean bulking is a fucking meme as well. How the fuck do I progress my lifts without turning into a skinnyfat blob again?

How your fat distributes has nothing to do with your diet

Well first off, what are you eating?
Second, what does your standard routine look like?

Unfortunately this OP

You got the short end of the stick

you think you're clean bulking but really you're dirty bulking if in only 1 week you have full love handles and a bloat. You cant synthesize that much clean muscle per week. You have to cut again and start over, for real this time.

>he fell for the clean bulk meme

lift heavy ass weight boi

can u fucking explain what a clean bulk is? honestly if you want to bulk and increase ur numbers you have to get some fat on you

Fuck

Well at least my goal physique is pic related. How long until my upper body is at least wider than my fucking love handles?

Literally the memeist clean food ever at 2400kcals/day (maintenance before was 1900 with lifting)
>Eggs
>Chicken
>Oats
>Green Veg (Spinach, Broccoli, Green Beans)
>Bananas
>Tuna/White Fish
>Butter for my eggs
>Brown Rice
>Protein Powder

I used to be fat. A major fatty like 224lbs, cut down to like 143lbs over like 6-7 months (starving was involved, and lots of water). Then gained back to like 160lbs, then just now cut back down to 145lbsish while actually lifting to stay as lean as possible, and it fucking worked. Well, except for whenever ate ANYTHING I'd get bloated as fuck. I track all my calories and everything because I'm autistic so I know I'm not going over 2400.
I'm wondering if my body is still in 'Starving fat guy' mode. It might explain why I have the appetite to literally eat everything in the house, just willpower not to. But I don't fucking know man I don't fucking know.

That's the goal, but in order to lift heavier I have to eat more which leads to fucking LOVE HANDLES FUCK

Clean bulk (from what I understand) is still eating 'clean food' (So like eggs, chicken, oats, etc - good-for-you-stuff that has 1 ingredient and minimal processing) at no more than +500 of tdee.

And it's certainly looking like builtfat is my destiny, sadly.

This...
If you wanna bulk you got to eat clen and tren hard

Eh it's really not as bad as you think. Just deal with it for now and it will come off easy when you cut.

dude that seems like an acceptable amount of fat for your bulk I think you're fine

yo how's ur back looking? getting a huge back helps esp when ur bulking

That's not me, that's my goal

I'm happy to have a bit of fat. More than happy, in fact. I just want to have an ACTUAL FUCKING UPPER BODY LIKE THAT GUY DOES

Imagine a skinny dude, alright? Like, the most bitch-ass skinny dude no chest weak-ass nigga.

THAT'S WHAT MY UPPER BODY IS

what's your height and weight? why not just show us a picture?

me? I didn't make this thread

oh haha my bad.... well damn if you have a skinny upper body yea start fucking eating dude

also what kind of lifts r u doing? it will help to know

Not me in that pic, but my back is still DYEL/skinny

I don't know if it's my lifts or what but jesus man. I did PPL when I was cutting to get lean but was just skinny. My PRs were pathetic like 60kg bench. Since bulking my lifts went up like a fucking rocket I got to

>Squat 105kg
>Bench 70kg
>OHP 45kg
>DL 120kg

That was on 5/3/1 as well, which I figured would be better for getting bigger but I might do a PPL again because I like working out more days/week

5ft11, 75kg was what I got to (YES 10KG IN A FUCKING WEEK IT'S FUCKING INSANE). The picture will be skewed because I haven't eaten in like a day and a half. Just trying to lose all the fucking fat/water I gained quickly

how the FUCK do i get visible abs? I've been working them hard af so they've gotten pretty strong, but I still have just enough fat over them that you can't see the definition
6' 186lbs btw

Cut to 175lbs then. What a retarded question.

I have worse lifts, 6'0 84kg and i look like that goal picture of yours, i'm not sure what to say

dude what?! cutting when you have a DYEL/skinny upper body was not a good choice.... and yes it's no surprise you have a shit bench if you're cutting AND skinny

yea man if you're squatting 2 plates you should be able to clear 100 lbs no problem with your overhead press

I say forget about cutting for awhile and just focus on your lifts going up, and definitely don't neglect the back bc working the lats and traps will really help you get big and look big as well

really pathetic if you look like that and can't press triple digits

lol abs... say goodbye to your gains

>still have just enough fat that you can't see the definition
So lose just enough fat that you can.

I was exaggerating, I'm only worse at squats and DL.

OHP 105lbs
BP 145lbs
SQ 185lbs
DL 235lbs
BB Row 135lbs

I used to lift like 2 years ago and only started going back for a month so I'm slowly progressing while cutting down to 175lbs

Seeing this makes me tempted to stop doing squats twice a week and do chest twice instead

My bench press feels so fucking lacking

I looked like a fucking marshmallow, man. It wasn't fun, especially not since I was so lean before.

I'm basically at odds whether I want to get bigger but look like shit for a while, or stay small and low in energy but look good

haha u made it! yea those numbers make sense now

what frustrates me is how closely tied your weight is with your pressing

my squats and deadlifts dip a bit when i get leaner but my fucking bench and press suffer so much so fuck a beach bod I'm just gonna permabulk until I can finally get past 2 plates on the bench and 1.25 plate on ohp

bulk at 400-500 calorie surplus, and do a routine that has loads of volume in it

if you bulk on a 3x5 or some other low volume garbage routine there really isn't much impetus for your body to add muscle mass, if you up the number of working sets a whole lot and then do even more accessory work you will blow up

I've been you dude... trust me you want to get bigger/jacked and look a little less cut bc being small and low energy will never have you looking as good as you want

and yea maybe do squats like once a week and replace the lost volume with more upper body stuff

I'd say start pressing all day errday, and do all the variations too (seated, floor, one armed dumbbell, etc.) and also get your back huge with a bunch of rowing and pulling and holding heavy shit for extended periods of time

What routine are you doing? I've been doing Phraks Greyskull LP which I found has a decent balance where you OHP twice one week and then BP twice the next.

Yeah I just started cutting for summer and I'm lacking so much strength that I've having trouble progressing on OHP and Bench the most.

I've found that drinking orange juice for energy during workouts helps, as well as lowering volume but continuing to increase weight ->
BP week 1 3x5 135, week 2 3x4 145

Does anyone know if cold sculpting is a meme?

I naturally store fat in my love handles first, and would love to eradicate that forever if possible.

I'm guessing it doesn't actually work though.

Sounds like OP is me, I too put all fat that comes with any bulk straight to my midsection. Nothing in my legs, arms, ass, neck, etc. All to the tummy.

If you're newish honestly the best thing to do in the first year or so of lifting is ignore the fucking mirror and focus on numbers progress. When you eventually have any muscle (massacring progress with multiple cuts blows, don't do this) you will find everything sits in the right place and you will appear much leaner despite having some bodyfat. It will also make your cuts actually worth it, as opposed to returning to the same skinnyfat mode.

Don't let the mirror fuck up your chance of linear progression OP. I bet it's not even that bad.

try using yohimbine hcl to cut fat in the abdominal area instead of some dumb shit like that.

I think I'm gonna just power through it and be a chubby marshmallow until I get some size.

When I bulked before I did greyskull LP but when I was cutting I did a PPL. I might do a brosplit as meme as it sounds just because I can do more chest/back workouts per week that way.

It isn't bad by most standards but it just looks so fucking goofy because my nochest.

Fuck it though just FUCK IT I'm gonna just continue this bulk. Fuck it. I'll just go for it.

Thanks to all

You bench 145x4 drinking OJ and you're giving lifting advice? Please don't man

>mfw those are my very same stats x5
>mfw im a 5'10'' manlet and i still look worse than you
ayyy