Friendly reminder that there isn't a single person on this board that is +7/10

>justin bieber in the same tier as the dude from twilight

please kill yourself.

who the fuck made this vastly incorrect chart?

Vanderloo is 10/10

Bieber is a literal 10/10 man

Lmao at Stalin and a nigger being at 7

those 9's look like ayy lmaos

I'd fuck Beckham and Efron, all the rest of these guys look weird as fuck.
I'd maybe give Stalin a handy, just cause it's Stalin.

Half of them look decent and the other half is twinks.

The bar is not that high for 7!

>young Stalin
>7/10
LMAO

M8, Pattinson is legitimately a 9. In the first twilight movie, he was approaching 10/10 levels

anyone got the pic of her that's shopped so she looks huge?

Do you have the original chloe walking from the car by any chance?

tfw most of those dudes have light colored eyes
Why do my eyes literally have to be the color of shit?

Where am I at?

Where does season one Mulder fit in?

Did you just get out of the shower or is your hair really that greasy

Im tall with thinn longer neck, am i fucked?

watch the gay kid with black hair and the shit nose come in this thread claiming hes 7+/10

From that angle the person on your pic is an 8.5 or a 9

Just that greasy desu

>Zac Efron = 7.5
>faggot in the middle of 8
>...wut

I feel like season 3-4 mulder is superior.

You clearly know you're attractive lol, don't be concerned with arbitrary ratings you're doing good

Only takes two photos to realise that someone is a wanker. Jesus...what was going through your head when you were squinting at the camera with that vapid, vain, cock-hungry expression?

Srs how do you end up in a situation where photos that are that lame get taken?? Was the photographer there like 'cock your head to the side and look sexy' and you thought 'Yeah I AM sexy, the world needs to see this'. Did you practice those expressions in the mirror beforehand?

looks like you missed the 10 row, here it is

>professional shot
>edited shading
>perfect lighting
>still manage to look like a 6-7/10
m8 I got something to tell ya...

>Barrett in the same tier as Chico and Gandy
:cage:

7.5/10 here, according to /soc/

Soc always rates me a 5 or 6 :(

they lied sorry bud

>thinking soc ratings are in anyway accurate

What's this haircut called? Jesuit's look?

>not liking those qt pilot glasses

kek

David Beckham only an eight?

The first 8.5 is the best

ur nose is kinda bulbous and round and your piltrum is kinda long, but u r good looking tho.

fill in your eyebrows even more, get a tan and a new haircut (long top short sides, and u will be good. Oh also, thicker neck is aesthetic

air force bro~

Gandy is a 10, chart is correct otherwise.

5.5 face

Why are people so fit in the Chair Force. It's not like you need a lot of fitness

girl here

my gf had to take a couple pictures of me for her photography class. she fucked it up a bit so its dusty but here.
sorry it's in black and white. I dont take any pictures of myself.
any opinions?

>gandy 6
>matt bohmer 8

hang urself with ur own uterus

fuck heres pic

post a 9

Chris Hemsworth and MAYBE young Stalin the only good looking ones. The rest look feminine as fuck.

you have extreme babyface

drink more water and cut

hemsworth is 8.5 or even a 9

But hes not symmetrical. Are you rating off of pure aesthetics of the picture or in addition to something else?

lol dat face dough

this looks shopped. like your face does not match your body at all. you have a good looking face but you need a slimmer body. you look fat

do you think everyone has the same taste?

>The rest look feminine as fuck.
you're retarded

Tunnel snakes rule!

yeah dude, i also can make a stupid sexy look and get more virtual levels

another grill here who lurks psl. never got the deal with gandy, and matt bomer as in guy from house of cards is hot as fuck. shame he's a gay manlet.
The 3rd guy in the top row is low trust with no lips. Would never fuck. What is with the awkward looking guy 3rd in the 8 row?
You can tell an incel made this, they have no idea what girls find attractive hence why they cant get laid.

Irrelevant. If we are talking objective aesthetics here, symmetry is an important measure. Plus, you didnt answer the question.

handsome=/= feminine
hemsworth is literally one of the ugliest specimens in that pic

why are people so obsessed by him and gosling? they are both only above average looking. gosling could even be considered average.

gosling looks like shit lmao
gandy is a god

wish i was that shit looking

hemsworth is hot because of his coloring desu, that midtone brown hair and blue eyes are ideal imo.

Where do in place, internet hive mind?
Note
Dead of winter, post lots of carbs, and kissing my nephew

>kissing my nephew

>chris brown lost his virginity at age 8 and has fucked over 200 women, is a 7
>gandy has admittedly only been in 3 relationships in his entire life, is a 9

undeniable proof that looks don't matter. feels good man

i don't care about symmetry and besides, almost everyone is symmetric to some degree, it's just that most of the time those pictures are not taken straight on so you can't tell.

i go off by different things. eyes, smile, hair. they all play important role. compare gandy to the 2nd guy in the 8.5 row. how can you say he is more handsome? that guy has much better facial features with strong jaw and better looking eyes.

like said, guys have no idea what women find attractive. just having symmetric face isn't enough. you have to look at the whole package.

If we're talking masculine looking men, Hemsworth looks like your average B A S I C 'hot' surfer/foot player dude but isn't a particularly unusual sort of handsome like prime alain delon, marlon brando, robert shaw or even michael caine.
Hemsworth is the sort of dude girls think is really handsome but other men wouldn't find particularly handsome...same with ryan gosling who is another fairly average boy next door type rather than a 'leader of men' type.

lol. I can tell this chart was made by a man.

Thanks for the feedback. fair enough. I just like to eat and don't keep track. also have gf of 2 years and don't want any more unwanted female attention in the first place.

U desperately need facial hair

With that scale you're probably a 2 so

a gay lookism male..

They are so fucked in the head and artistically obsessed and defensive of their bottom twink models

yep it's all about the melanin

>t. Buttmad 4/10

I've said it before but Bateman on insta is as close to a 9 as you are gonna get because he has the whole package. You could say he needs more size or that his face is a 7 or 8... but all of his components such as face frame height are great and he ends up near perfect in a girls eyes.
It's another reason why guys shouldn't disregard body even if they have a good face.

>when you're literally unmoggable

>mfw I hairlinemog him in front of his girl

he looks kinda retarded but handsome

???

about a 5.5

Is that how you adress the commander?

Classically handsome men comin' through, basic Hemsworth BTFO.

Bateman looks like an absolute weenie, would not follow into battle/10.

You dont care about symmetry? What do you want a bunch of hunch back of notre dames walking around? I can tell if they are symmetrical or not even if they arent looking straight at the camera.

And I didnt say symmetry is enough. I was implying that symmetry is a primary measure of aesthetics, especially for the face.

Gandy is more aesthetic. The guy in the second row, his cheeckbones are too large, jaw is much too sharp, and his mouth sticks out.

literal sex symbols look like subhumans when confronted with him

rating is pointless. you either find someone attractive or you don't. it's hard to rate people because everyone is unique in some aspect

How can I look this ruggedly handsome fit? I want to look this good, so manly, so vintage, and yes Im drunk sorry but motherfuck Im just looking at these pictures and I truly want to understand, if there is any way I can do to look this good. I know mewing is bullshit broscience for jawline. Facial hair? Actual hair on the head? What are your tips?

tom looks really bad there

exactly. here, i tried fixing it for you retards.

>miro
>6

Will chewing pic related give me 7/10 worthy jaw?

Sure there might be a little give or take based on personal preferences, but objectively, is like 90% correct (from a decent looking woman's POV)
Fill in that last 10% with your
>Model who is better looking than me
>"Number" less than I consider myself
bs.

I look this way and I've played contact sports since I was 6. Really all I can say to help you, mastic gum helps but isn't going to radically change anything.

in what dimensions is this a 6 out of 10?
I literally can't imagine a female considering miro just barely above average

6 is literally the hottest tier

are you a girl? If you are im sorry for you and you have shit taste.

eh, he looks alot better with longer hair and in this lighting. 9/10

It's tough to explain... like I look at that guy and see the same incredibly masculine symmetrical face you do. And that's what guys always expect to be the most attractive to women.

This is almost like a body image issue, where a lot of dudes think having the biggest fucking muscles possible means you're a complete sexual god to the average girl. But just like that, facial characteristics that go to the extremes of masculinity will always look amazing to men, but not nearly as good to women.

That guy you're talking about is attractive, nobody denies it. But just he ain't a normal woman's 9-10/10. This is face alone, mind you. His body would definitely add points to everything

what am I, 6?

don't worry i have no delusions of facial hair i was just too lazy to shave before taking the picture