Is he the new zyzz?

Is he the new zyzz?

Fuaaark he looks good. And yea man, he's all natty too. They tested him today

Yeah I heard this too.

He looks better than zyzz ever did.

in all seriousness though couldn't you like roid to get in good shape then just stop and try to maintain so you pass drug tests? athletes probably do that in offseasons

Jeff, bro, it's never going to happen. Just move on. Why do you need Veeky Forums's approval so desperately?

he certainly thinks so. Dude is one cocky motherfucker

jeff pls go

>is this the new mike patton
mayve

Jeff stop posting here. Go post for your normiebook fans

> potion seller, I'm going into battle and I require your strongest potions

get out

why doesn't this fag get a real haircut instead of this faggot 14 year old shit

That hairstyle is a 5'10" manlet trying to achieve 6'1" status by fraudulent means.

samefagging

>jeff
>5'10

KEK. i'm 5'10 and he was shorter than me when i met him. he's 5'9 at best

> 2016+1
> this hairstyle

Do you want to fuck some middleschoolers or what, fucking gay pedo.

he tries to hard to by zyzz, zyzz didnt try to be zyzz....zyzz was just being himself which made him geniune. Jeff is trying to be someone he is not, thereby making him beta by default

is that james?

James.png

Zyzz was actually good looking, so no.

That explains a lot.

Well damn.

>jeff seid
>class D

who would have guessed

Wow I'm retarded

You mean the other way around? Understabdably so zyzz didnt roid and train that long but he had really mediocre body for someone taking so much gear and on top of that he was shitskin.

Jeff seid ia on a completely different level.

Dude looks aesthetic as fuck - natural or otherwise. Most of the critics here are perma-low-gains fagets that swing from trend to trend.

Unfortunately for him he's not very tall. Frank Zane was 5'9", though.

No roid gains arent loyal. IF you are off after PCT you are off. Fake muscles so to speak

KEK

jeff pls go

In his fucking dreams.He can get at 4% bodyfat at 200lbs and he would still get shit on by Zyzz,Sadik and Steve Cook.

No