Sup Veeky Forums is this a good routine if i just i recently started working out

Sup Veeky Forums is this a good routine if i just i recently started working out

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html#part4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Read the sticky.

Alredy did, didnt find anything that would work as an answer

looks like a good basic bodyweight routine, I would highly recommend doing some pull ups and/or chinups additionally bc otherwise your back and biceps will be lagging behind after some time.
Plus I'd say not do 10 reps each but as many as possible (to failure) and multiple sets of each exercise, maybe do a circle workout with 3 rounds

then improve your reading comprehension and read it again.

liamrosen.com/fitness.html#part4

1. My English aint perfect
2. Im too damm lazy

OP here

One more question, should I use this routine, or instead use my old routine, wich is instead divided in one muscle group per day. Wich is better, a divided routine or a fullbody one?

Pic is said routine

if you're serious, fuck off and read the sticky
if you're baiting, fuck off and kill yourself

alredy read it, didnt get some stuff

>3 different ab isolation workouts

Absolute motherfucking "new years resolution" tier garbage.

Get a pull up bar, use it, all the time, do as many as you can, I try to do 15, 12, 10, and 8 of one grip then switch it up. Do that every other day for a month or so, doing squats, calf raises and sit ups on off days.
Probably not an optimal routine but it got me to the point where I felt comfortable with my ability to commit to a workout plan. Then I started lifting weights and I never went back. (Still do pull ups and chins, fucking love that shit never gonna stop)

I always did reps backwards. So like 7 then 9 then 11. Does anyone else do that or am I an idiot?

My pull up bar broke, and i cant afford another, but still thanks for the advice

1. Nice trips
2. What are those 3 workouts, as i said before i just recently started working out so Im still kinda dumb at it.

OP here

So its completly harmless and okay if i exercise my whole body everyday, instead of doing 1 muscle group per day?

throw in side shuffles after high knees and do 10 rounds of each for time every day for 2 weeks

Please answer this question

Muscles require down time to rest and rebuild. No reason you can't whole body work out but your going to need recovery time. Or work one section at a time alternating days. Hence the 9000+ work out programs and regimes out there.

Yeah. No problem

Just..don't wear yourself out completely everyday.
You'll bonk hard as fuck and will end up hurt.

So, i can workout one day, rest next day, workout next day and keep it like that?