/thick/ girls

thick girls, girls with some chub, or any others that are prime breeding stock

>short hair

Is she Connor Murphy's sister?

fpbp

>short hair

I like short hair too but she needs to do something with it not just let it sit on top like roadkill.

This thread is large at best.

We need EXTRA THICC

Only decent things to be had in this thread

trailer trash

that weird as fuck baby hand and those shitty tattoos. absolutely haram.

That girl you posted is a self diagnoaed split personality disorder and also turbo Dyke. Just so you know senpai

>falling for jewish mind control tricks to make you breed with fat women and have low test babies

Reminder THICC is code for racemixing slut. Every single one of these fat athletic bitches has dated the token nigger trainer at her gym and went through a phase.

Date a cute slim traditional girl or you're a cuck.

m-m-mommy w-w-why aren't y-you wearing any c-c-clothes?

>slim traditional girl or ur a cuck
>posts a /r9k/ camwhore

lol

What's her name so I can fap

what the fuck I hate Veeky Forums because of these threads. I work my ass off in the gym, have juicy thighs/ass without being a fatty, and this is what you guys say you want? what is the point if no one will love my gym bod

I will love your gym bod.

Have to have mostly gym bod and fat butt. Then you'll get more than the joocy/thick and completely Veeky Forums girls.

wtf is this thread? these threads are just fat people

p-post pics?

Do you prefer otter mode? Fridge mode? Skelly? Same shit. Preference doesn't mean a guy will shut you down. An attractive girl is an attractive girl. That attitude will send em fleeing.

>no pics

uh huh...

>this entire thread

so?

i'm drooling

you wanna fuck me white boy?

reverse search for the album then, iirc its like 160 pics

You guys might know this.

How can a grill best make ass gains?

Pic related, gf butt that she wants to grow bigger for me.

no ass, no tiddies, nice try user. we know that's your ass.

If you say so

high bar squats and RDL's, make sure she sticks her ass out when she does the RDL the form can be tough to learn, also keep a neutral spine

is that suppose to be a woman? that is quite a meaty tuck

i think shes hot user most of the guys here like fatties

WOW. that butt is as big as her head.

>oh son come- BRAAAPPPPTTT
>sorry son I- Bbraptst
>oomf aren't I gassy today *SNIFFFFF*

no hips? or bad angle?

Pretty bad angle, can't find a good pic that shows her hips off

any nudes?

any thicc instagram account?

I'd have to edit her face out and i cant be arsed to do that on my phone

HAES GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEE

>So many awful fat chicks

Reminder that thicc is athletic with wide hips, anything with a visible gut is just plain fat.

I like some pudge on my bitches. Hard muscle slamming into soft cushioning feels amazing.

>white guys continue to prefer thicc girl
>finally more petite cuties for niggas like me

Love skinny girls but can't go two days without a thirsty fat girl trying to get the pipe.

Le ebin bait xD

I thought she only had Bipolar? It would explain her 'genderfluid' bullshit she throws around while posing in women's underwear

Perfect

If you didnt work out female attractiveness is 95% genetic by now then theres no hope. The gym is just a place to show off your genetics or do cardio.

Really if gaining weight doesnt work then injections, lifting wont do much. For the small gain you want deadlifts and hip bridges though.

I don't think you know what that means m8

This. Can we please just make it a sticky so that 18 year olds with stick girlfriends stop asking how many squats they need to become nicki minaj.

Guys I have an unrelated question. So my flat-mate recently told me he senses an *aura* around pregnant women, one that he finds super attractive?

What are your thoughts on this? Idk if you question whose really asked me that, just give answer please and settle this.

Pregnant women are chock full of hormones and have been bred. Tits grow and their bodies change to accommodate turning into a mother. Seeing a woman do what she's designed to do is attractive. Plus they're fucking horny too and more often than not want to be bred with again right after having a child.

can attest to this: a buddy of mine got his wife pregnant and he tells me there are days where he cannot stop fucking her

it's got to be a hormone or pheromone thing but i believe it

interesting answers, kind of predicted this response.nice quick response too
next question: does this work for just *your* woman (i.e. one that you impregnated) or does it work on other preggos too?

contributing

In my experience I fucked a horny pregnant mother (she hadn't been touched in ages and she didn't find anything wrong with cheating) and I've fucked my girlfriend when she was expecting. I honestly think pregnant women have that effect on all men not just their partners, though their partner feels especially close to them usually.

>implying guys like only have one preference for body types

We will literally fuck anything that moves bitch, if you look good then you look good.

You mean fat?

He's autistic, numerous studies show time and time again that smells/pheromones have no bearing on attraction and that people cannot consistently even tell if they are smelling a man or woman. Your friend is either a moron or just has a fetish.

i have a theory that he is autistic too, well done, fucking kek. (Not because of his pregnant woman attraction, other compulsive behaviours and hypersensitivity...)

Ideal female body type. Not fat, not anorexic, but good and fit without becoming a shemale.

squats ffs, how hard can it be?

>Tfw no Zarya to put my head in a leglock and forces me to eat her out

>short hair...

idiot

/thick/ my ass, she was weighing in at around 95lbs when this photo was taken.

Left one i will destroy, want!!!

You mean justin beaver... weak

No way, really? How tall is she? If she weighs 95 lbs in this photo, she's gotta be a womanlet.

You sound pretty new my friend
Fuck off newfag

She's a bit of a womanlet (5'3" max), buy she recently admitted that when she first started posting content on her original Instagram account, she was anorexic and had serious body-image issues.

Christ what a rack

is that way