So I had to carry a refrigerator yesterday and it felted way more intense than any exercise at the gyn because not only...

So I had to carry a refrigerator yesterday and it felted way more intense than any exercise at the gyn because not only I had to use all the muscles that I use when deadlifting but I had to crush the refrigerator with my pecs and used my bĂ­ceps too.
Question is there is any exercise that can mimicry this experience?

Big stone carrying, strongman style

lmao1fridge!!1!

Yes.
It is called work.
Get job delivering refrigerators, or furniture.
Then when you're manly enough, move on to pianos.

>getting paid to lift instead of paying to lift

I think you're onto something here.

Rich Pianos?

Bet he could not lift one off these whithoud the bar support

it's actually not worth it. the work demand will be totally different from a well planned routine.

btw, i'm a cyclist, and i worked as a bike courier for 6 months. my legs were so fatigued after work i couldn't do my squats and deadlifts, and it messed up with my gains. i'm much better now i choose when and how i ride and lift.

How do I get a cute fit wife like This? Do I need Jeff seid aesthetics ?

nigga they carry around 400lb shield shaped stones as an event, I'm sure he could lift a fucking fridge that weighs 200 lbs.

husafell stone carry. look for a frame online, build it, then pour concrete into it. Now you are /starting strongman/

How about you just get a fridge and move it around in your basement/garage? You can find them free on craigslist.

Is that a bulky version of ron swanson?

just like my japanese animes

Probably atlas stone carries

If you like that kind of lifting I would suggest a beer keg. Although the normal ones only weigh ~70kg you can use them for a whole bunch of different lifts that feel really good.

You can bear hug lift them.
You can deadlift them.
You can curl them and press them.
You can get two and farmer carry them.

And if they're too light then you can always get the fuckhuge ones.

When I worked at a bar they worked really well as a supplement to my regular lifting.

When they lift the Stone they can hug It but they cant hug the fridge

I could lift a fridge before lifting. These guys are way stronger than me currently.

The Mountain can throw a fucking washing machine

>mimicry this experience

Tbh you need all the muscles, the best way would be to carry weights around

Thing is the fridge isn't the same shape as the stone

the no good grip on a fridge and the balance is often aweful so it feels much harder to lift.
I don't think there's any gym exercise to mimic lifting furnitures
I guess lifting boulders strongman style is what comes the closest but they're still easy to carry grip wise