Reminder that girls and normie guys don't like when you have too much muscle...

Reminder that girls and normie guys don't like when you have too much muscle. Just join a sport like football or Overwatch if you want a decent enough body to get laid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RyNFSzwTtF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm a skinnyfat disgusting weak fuck

I don't think this is a problem for me

>Overwatch
>Sport

Puck one

>sport
>overwatch

people still play that?

why would you start a thread like this? what do you get from it?

Only normalfags and casuals all others moved on long ago.

Overwatch us literally Normie bait with how is designed.

This is literally the female version of sharp knees 2/10 would not bang. If those guys gave any of those girls any attention in person they'd be all over them.

And if you notice the display pick all those girls have puffy faces, fatties are gonna fat.

youtube.com/watch?v=RyNFSzwTtF8

lemme ask u sumin

do you ever see an instagram dime with a guy who isnt fukin jacked?

me neither.

reminder that girls will complain about shit they like so they dont look slutty to their friends

>Caring what fat Facebook girls think

I'm sure they're also the type to tell you "Every woman's body is beautiful!"

>fatties
>'omg they look too old'
>13 year olds

Idk about you senpai but I ain't tryna fuck 13-year old fat girls. You should consider professional help.

desu their bodies are not balanced, abs/obliques are trained way more than every other body part which looks weird af

I prefer the bottom row. I just want to get huge as possible.

All the fucking time. I can tell you're a virgin because you don't know the fact that all women secretly desire to be the better looking partner in a relationship.

Women feel extremely insecure if you look physically better than them. Most dimes are dating dudes two-three points below them.

Auto rejection is a thing. Women will purposely ignore you if you're too perfect

They're fucking guys 2-3 points above him on the side too

The only way to lock down a girl like that is to be a true alpha male, and being jacked makes that easier to do. Not that you'd want to lock down a girl who looks for validation on social media.

^^

Those fags have shit physiques though
>muh pecs
>muh abs
>muh adonis belt
not mirin'

>believing the words that come out of females' mouths

Girls are complete shit unless they're also Veeky Forums.

Would you actually care about a girl who didn't lift and do good quality excersize? No. And girls like that know that having muscle is the result of positive life choices and discipline, so while they still might think you're an ugly loser at least they know you're better than whatever type of guy those girls in that image like.

like I care and like they aren't coping hard and lying through their teeth

this but I'd rather look like evan gastrafoni than philsulina heath

>implying attraction is objective
>implying women know what they want
>implying the confidence you get from being jacked won't suit you better regardless
>implying this is a serious thread
>implying anyone here has a chance to look like that anyway

This is bait right? From my experience girls think even Mike O'Hearn is natty. Steroids are basically a myth and literally only Rich Piana looking dudes are on gear.

>women have different preferences brah if you're a balding recessed currycel manlet there'll be a prime HQNP godess that thinks you're a 10
>just be konfidunt brah

there are niggas who are attracted to morbidly obese women shut the fuck up you dumb worthless nigger

I'm a girl and I would love a boyfriend like pic related...

Anyone?

>on Veeky Forums
>I'm a girl
sure thing buddy boyo

this, theyre obviously saying they hate ripped guys cos they know theyd be rejected by them, its a way of protecting their ego

You're mean. :c

kys yourself lad

How has no one posted
>fox and grapes
>their / They're/ There

what's with their abs/obliques/whatever the fuck that muscle is? how do i avoid this?

Yeah they are a niche fetish that like .0001% of men have

Guy on the right is ok imo but left just looks weird.

He is a fat autistic lard with no motivation, so he tries to demotivate others

>meet one of sister's friend at party
>total cunt
>"yeah l dont like buff guys they're so obsessed with their muscles its so weird xdddd"
>her bf is a skinnyfat dyel
>"he's the perfect guy lool"
>clearly not since he's letting you be a fucking hambeast
>adds me on fb afterwards
>keeps on liking and sharing pics of cute animals and ottermode models
>ask her about it
>"it's just a fetish, l like their bodies not their personalities, that's why l will never get together with a buff guy"
>mfw this retard had to settle down with an ugly ass skinnyfat dyel and pretend that she's too good for buff guys to make herself feel better

this is so fucking common in fat women, fucking hoe you know you want a Veeky Forums guy to fuck you senseless why are you even lying to people

Nobody cares what girls and normie want man. Not even normeis and girls do, that's why they need to take interest and hobbies from the geeks and artists.

I don't think so. I think people here fall so easily for any type of bait that it's just too tempting to post b8threads

kek they only say that because they know a guy with that body would never hit on her or even talk to ugly shit girls like that

this
they'd jump on their ottermode dick in an instant if those guys showed them interest

what the fuck? They're not even out of natty limits. Connor Murphy is about their size and girls melt at his sight. And he's even more ripped

>implying i don't agree with you 100%

get on golias level, jay looks like a kid next to him

It's more like all of them are under 15. I would understand why those guys look intimidating to a teenagers

She should tell that to her boyfriend :
>"I would never date a fit guy, i just masturbate to their pictures, its my fetish"
Its totally okey man, he gets to hug her at the end of the day, so who is the real winner here?

All the girls who commented are fucking 12 btw. They can't spell and look young as hell.

Opinion discarded

>caring what normies think
>caring what women think

OP is a faggot

Is Jay retired? He looks really good here.

i don't think he retired, he looks godly still

Funny how all those women are ugly AF and probably skinny fat.

Athletic, girls, fit girls and Stacie's would probably be attracted to those abs on Pepe

Your a numale beta op. You feel sad because of 12 year old girls? Your a fucking cuck. They are all also ugly look at two of them they are Tumblr feminist emo fags grossed out who probably women body acceptance.

OP your a cuck

Also overwatch is not a sport. All those Asian incels don't get laid playing overwatch.

>believing what women say
>caring what normies think

never gonna make it

They're trying to talk each other out of finding those guys attractive you dumbass.
It's a self defense mechanism.

And yeah, they do notice when guys are on gear. -

They do have gyno though

Literally THIS.

They get jealous that they will never have that, or have the willpower to reach that.

>Overwatch
>sport

Reminder that I don't give a shit.

>fat noob

You build muscle so you can pose like your favorite characters, don't pretend it's for any other reason.

>cherrypicking: the thread
If you have a body like this and a non potato face you can fuck 99% of women and literally cuckold other men.

pick overwatch if you wanna look like a weak ass neckbeard by the time you´re pushing 30´s

Connor Murphy pretty much proved this.

Even though he acts like a total retard they all get slip n slide wet once he takes off his shirt.

Is the guy in your picture your example? He looks fine.

The people who dont have to hug her.

>Fatties saying that in shape guys are gross on the internet to feel better about themselves.

My low-key autism means I won't get a gf anyway. I might aswell get buff for myself and bragging rights.

reminder that the girls commenting on that pic are in highschool and also:

>implying that girls know what they want

fuck off mr skeltal/fat fuck

>cherry picked comments are representative

Show the other 500 comments of girls drooling over them, maybe?

Being jacked =/= alpha male. Ever talked to a football player? Like a real big fuckin' football dude? Half of them are unhinged and crazy, the other half are soft spoken mama's boys.

>Implying any girl will publically say that guy is making them cream their panties and they're going go swirl one out/ride ye ole dildo or fuck their boyfriend/girlfriend while thinking about him fucking the shit out of her.

Get on my level

Lmao, yes they do - usually with *heart eyes smiley* *OMG* *

yeah and it looks like hes A FUCKING MILIONAIRE

OP is kind of correct. At a certain point you cross over into "weird" territory. I don't even think it has to do with how much exercise you do as much as the kind of exercising you are doing.

It probably has to do with how likely your body is to occur in nature. So, swimmer types, toned look from lifting natural weight, etc. all look better than the powerlifter types 99% of the time.

Getting Veeky Forums will definitely increase your chances of finding the ladies, but it isn't everything.

He's like a fucking cloud

>all replies are from overweight women attempting to rationalize being unhealthy to themselves

I would anal rape a newborn baby to like like Reeves

Just don't have really low bf if you're going to get huge. Problem solved. Or do. Who the fuck cares.

Censor those tits, this is a blue board

I'm a bit of a fag and really only like normal dudes. Ripped guys just aren't appealing to me, especially if they don't have a good face. A dude with a nice clean shaven face, good fashion, and lean body(doesn't even need abs) and a decent ass is all I look for. Girls that I talk to seem to generally not care that much about a dudes body as long as he is lean and has a nice face, a lot don't even care about height. Look at male models, they are all slim with good faces, pretty much all of their attractiveness stems from diet. If you wanna get attractive, first focus on eating well, counting calories, getting adequate macros AND MICROS, and hygeine. By all means, workout too, but diet is most important(and for a lot of people the hardest part).

>tfw no forearms
Guy wants to look good like cartoon heroes but has no work ethic and/or no actual steroids so instead injects oil into his body.
Pretty sad desu