How can manlets even compete?

How can manlets even compete?

Ayyyyy lmao

>Click here
We all know that this guy is super gross and no one finds him attractive right?

>t. manlet

yes manlet, ladies may prefer a normal small person to a deformed tall one

but between a normal tall one and a normal small one? u have no chance manletboy

People don't care about height irl

not true m8

Manlets say the craziest things LOL

>Tfw see a Manlet kissing a girl taller than him

I'm a trans manlet myself. I grew to be 6'4" but I identify as 5'4" and use short pronouns.

2bh. That is a pretty catchy song.

This is the most manlet thing I've ever heard anyone say.

hes right though. ive never actually been called a manlet irl, only on this website.

I think people care, just not as much or as intensely as Veeky Forums would have you believe.

>short pronouns

That's because people irl aren't as mean and confrontational as on here, user.

They may not say it, but they sure as shit are thinking it.

DELET THIS
No, of course nobody calls you a manlet. Not unless you hang out with assholes all the time. But they think it, and they're biased against you, whether they know it or not.

you have never heard girls alone talking about guys.

brotip, search girl memes about boys

>when hes taller than you
>at least hes tall
>looking for boyfriend: tall funny and beard required, dont care if you have a belly

shit like that goes on

and if you ever heard girls speaking about men when they are alone youll hear the truth.

every sad truth you ever heard is truth

penis size matters
money matters
being agressive matters
winning fight matters

everything

every little thing that you got told by liberal people trying to make you feel better is just that. wishful thinking. Denying reality because its too harsh. that doesnt make it true tough.

It's like when girls get told that being fat and having small tits doesnt matter, you know how untrue this is, but only an asshole would tell it straight to an uggo girl face

THERES A TROLL IN THE DUNGEON

This guy is a stud! He must be 6'4". Prolly has a 9 inch cock.

Honestly, Veeky Forums talks about bf%, muscles, huge legs, SS or brosplit, best biceps, etc, all day long, things the real world doesnt care about.

But I think that if there is one thing the real world actually cares about, it's height.