ETH moon mission to 900$ incoming

nice meme lines bought 100k

how sweet it is to be loved by you

perfect timing too. bitcoin dies after the latest contentious fork, and ETH is there to take its place.

SHIT we're headed to $0 time to sell

cointel perfectly predicted BCH price, and they say that if this reaches 315 it will go to around 350 at least. Strapping myself in.

man how do people reach charts like that.. I just watch the bids/orders, i'm still 37% up from my initial investment tho.. IMAGINE IF I COULD REACH CHARTS

READ x2

Who gives a fuck what $ price it is? If it's not going up against bitcoin it's not worth holding.

said someone who thinks bitcoin is here to stay

Says someone who thinks ETH is here to stay with no scalability solution, no hard cap and a mutable chain.

Whether or not bitcoin lasts for ever, if your shitcoin is going up:usd slower than bitcoin:usd is going up you're doing it wrong.

Bullshit

mETH heads BTFO!

I don't like the way it's cramped up against 310 resistance. Just cant make it over, will probably go back down to 295-300 tonight. Even if it gains a bit from devcon week it will still plumet right back down as people load up for segwitt2x

I wish I could be bullish on this but anyone who uses rationale as opposed to hopefulness can see that this is just not going anywhere in 2017

%800 gains vs %2500 gains ok

Capt' Here,

ETH will be going to 650ish usd. Now, keep your eyes peeled on the btc pairing. Once we reach 0.035 range then its time to buy. It'll happen in a week or so. We might be there for a month.

BTC will hit its ath (6800) and alt pairings will drop, when BTC USD price dips so will the alt usd prices. Its then we start buying alts

this fucker gets it, end /thread.

eth has been stagnant for months. huge loss in opportunity cost from holding eth vs. btc. even ltc is outperforming eth in fiat gains.

no matter what happens with ETH's USD price, the fact remains that holding BTC will always be superior to holding ETH. only retards don't get this.

Look at the gains, it's not real.

I would straight masturbate if this happens. Holdin 23 of them bad bois

COME ON BIG MONEY!!!!!!