Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

I'm a personal trainer and one of my clients has a huge crush on me. It's understandable, but it has made things very complicated. She is also attractive, but I have been with my current girlfriend for over two years and don't want to mess it up.

This girl (who is 32) has made some serious passes. She frequently texts me to tell me she has had an entire bottle of wine by herself, and since you can't do that all the time and be fit she will throw in that she is naked in the tub if it is just one glass. She also tries to get me to go to her house to show her how to bake chicken...she has had 32 years to learn how to bake chicken.

Here's where it gets really complicated though. She is married, but her husband lives out of state. She kind of implied she only married him for citizenship, and mentioned he was the same age as me (10 years younger). However, I looked at her instagram and they seem happy. If it's a ploy to be more convincing, they are putting a LOT of work into it.

Tonight she asked about my girlfriend and seemed to get really jealous when I answered her. This whole thing is emotionally draining but I need the money so I don't want to "fire" her, which seems to be a popular trend or at least a popular thing to write about for other trainers.

How do I handle this, especially when it's kind of half tempting if that makes sense...?

You have to overtly tell her that what she is doing is inappropriate, and if she continues then she will be dropped. And you have to be willing to drop her if she does continue.

You'll get opinions from both sides, OP. Considering she gets jealous, I'd be careful. That's exactly the type of woman that can fuck your life up.

Imho, I wouldn't fuck her and just resist the temptation. She will get bored eventually.

Regret is a very shitty emotion and you don't want to experience it.

do whatever u wanna do man, dont let someone else dictate ur life if u want to then go for it.

This, she sounds crazy. She will probably try to fuck up your life if you bang her and then inevitably try to distance yourself.

How do people ask questions like this? You're in a committed relationship dude, you know what to do.

That's what my head is telling me, but I guess I'm insecure and feel validated by it and want to make it something real. I am worse than a NEET.

This OP.

Don't let you dick make serious life choices for you. You need to tell her to stop and if she doesn't than drop her as a client because there's no way what she pays you is worth the risk of fucking up your life.

If you do decide to fuck her anyway, leave your gf first. Going behind someone's back when they trust you makes you a shitty person.

Seriously though, don't do it. There's no way she's hot enough to be worth it

jack off before you make a decision
most of this thread is good advice

Would she still want you bad if her husband lived with her or do you think she's just lonely and craves attention? She might find you hot in general but it also probably has something to do with the fact you're in close proximity to each other often and she probably gets alot of positive energy from, with you helping her improve herself.

Tbh I agree with everyone else, its a cool fantasy but a shit idea in reality.
Good luck

>jack off before you make a decision
Good advice for almost all important decisions desu

Bang her. Bang her hard and good. Bang her every chance you get. Empty your balls in her.

And when shit hits the fan (and it obviously will), kill her. Then kill her husband. Then kill your girlfriend. Then kill yourself.

This is the shit they make movies about. You'll be immortal.

drop her as a client
tell her cuck husband about how his whore of a wife behaves behind his back

Smash you idiot.
If she's acting like this around you, she's a cheater. Take advantage of that

Only reasonable advice in the whole thread.

I dont agree with this because most masturbation sessions are made from 3-5 dickings.
Only then am I not horny

Why would you fuck her if you have a prefectly fuckable gf?

I have to agree with dropping her. On top of that I'd back up those texts in case she tries to fuck up your life by lying to your wife or getting her husband to do something drastic.

>but I have been with my current girlfriend for over two years and don't want to mess it up.
>don't want to mess it up.
there, you have your answer. If you cheat on your gf you'll regret it and there is a chance she will find out and break up with you. And you don't quite expect to be in a relationship with a married woman who is older than you, do you?

Just resist the temptation. Think that you are a recovering fatty and she is a slice of pizza. If you eat it you'll feel good for a minute but then feel bad for days.

i'd go with tell your gf if you haven't already, show her the texts and shit and let her know whats going on. if that lady goes nuts in a fit of rage 'i'll tell your gf we fucked so fuck me or else' kind of a situation you will be covered.

Back when I used to jack off a typical masturbation session for me would need to last at least 2-3 hours and I would have to orgasm at least 20 or more times before I finally ejaculate.

I would just use the client like a fucktoy for an hour or so then treat her like an irrelevant piece of ass during her workout sessions.
If he had any sense he'd make it into a very serious sub dom thing and keep her on a very short leash. He'd have his sex toy/client to hatefuck into the ground and shape into his perfect sex slave and his sweet unknowing girlfriend to make tender love too do all of the romantic lovey dovey stuff with and plan a future with.

>Dont fuck her
>She'll get tired of waiting and start seducing another man

Or

>Make your move
>One or the other will like it a lot
>You may be tempted to start flirting during working hours
>Your gf could find ouy
>His husband could find out
>You'll feel shitty
>Your gf may or may not forgive you
>Her husband may or may not forgive you

I mean, if you didnt have a gf or fucking hated her I'd understand your situation, but I see no reason for you even considering it, is she that hot? Is your gf ugly?