Sexual Health

Hey Veeky Forums, when I had sex with my girlfriend I would usually last for LITERAL HOURS and sometimes it would be a problem. For the past few months though, I've been cumming way faster than normal and almost always before she does. Is there something I can do to return to how it was before? I feel ashamed when I cum first.

lol i bone my bics for days. sorry ur just a faggot

I could think of a hundred different things better than fucking a girl for literal hours. Would get so boring.

Some guys like to eat her out/play with her pussy so that she comes first before any intercourse, you could do that.

Veeky Forums, I got a new girlfriend and things are going great, except she's not super into intercourse. She's still into sexy time and I always get her off when I go down on her, and she'll blow me, but that never gets me off. Then when I start to fuck her it's great but before long she's not into it. She likes being on top, but there's not much thrusting, which is still great, but doesn't get me off. She mentioned the other day that she's been raped in the past, and I know she had an abortion about a year ago (separate incidents) so she gets a bit anxious when I fuck her, especially without a condom (she's on the pill but I'm going to start wearing condoms anyway to put her at ease). It's not like she's super scared or timid, she's super independent and strong, it's just this one thing.

So tell me fellow man children, what can I do to make fucking more pleasurable for her? More dirty talk? Let her have more dominant positions like being on top? What can be done?

Have you tried kegel exercises? They work for some guys.
Otherwise, eat her out and get her off before you bust + tongue and jaw gains

>. Is there something I can do to return to how it was before?

I used jelqing and it made my dick less sensitive which made me last longer in bed.

Beware though, it was a pretty permanent change. I don't mind but if you go overboard you might fuck up your dick.

There are a lot of things you can do. The bright side is that it's generally way easier to remedy and deal with being overly sensitive than vice-versa.

Using a tighter grip when you rub one out helps. Also if you're not occasionally rubbing one out and only having sex infrequently that'll make you pretty sensitive.

As far as mental shit, try to focus less on finishing and more on whatever you're watching/thinking about when you rub one out. If you're flogging the dolphin and focusing too much on finishing it'll lower your stamina, generally.

Also, it's your girlfriend, and I'm going out on a limb and assuming she's not a selfish bitch, so you can probably just be honest and slow down or stop when you're getting close and regain your composure or munch her box or something.

number one on that list is fucking a dude i bet

Yeah this. Does no one do any foreplay anymore? Warm her up, eat her out until she comes a few times and then you can take it easy and the pressure is off.

Also if you get her off that way she'll be more sensitive when you fuck her so she'll cum easier anyway.

Have you tried directly asking her what she wants instead of this board lol

>new girlfriend
>new

gotta build the trust my dude

Truth

Oh of course! I've asked her straight up, I'd just be worried that she wouldn't tell me for fear of letting me down or something, but when I can tell she's not into it I'm not gonna keep going. We still have a good time, but I can only really get off from fucking.

Btw thanks anons, we're all gonna make it.

>she's been raped
>had an abortion
>on the pill
G E T
O U T
W H I L E
Y O U
C A N

Be a lot more dominant. All girls secretely like getting choked. When you're fucking her missionary start to choke her. Bitches love that shit.

My dubs don't lie

>sex
>girlfriend

You're on the wrong board, bucko.

got any dick gains?

t h i s
x1000

Yeah, especially since she's been raped.
Wear a balaclava and surprise her when she's on the way home from work or school. Tie her up, hate fuck her, leave some bruises. Go ass to mouth. Don't be afraid to draw a little blood. Cum in her ass, scoop it out and shove it in her cunt. Burn her clothes, tighten her ropes, and leave her outside.

She'll love it.

I knew I came to the right place for advice.